What's new

Mr. Ex President (Unkale Mushy) you are wrong once again!

let him become the PM of pakistan , then we ill address all of your dam , accusations?
just sit tight, its is going to happen very soon, or be ready for a marshallaw, with a ganja public hanging to follow?
whatever political mistakes Zimran has done , but still he is seen a honnest leader in & out sude of pakistan?
but for your noora tolla?
they just say one word in all of its forms?
croupt, croupted, crouptest?

& here lies the whole conclusion of PTI politics = Imran khan should be PM :D .. Only problem is there is no more general Pasha who can assure IK that he will be a PM :D so yeah lets see

1. for accusation part = THIS IS NOT ACCUSATION = This is the interview MR IK gave to an indian journalist in India. Instead of pushing your "insightful logic: kindly go and read/view that interview than come here again. If you are not ready to do that than this whole "debate" is nothing but waste of time.

2. I am certainly not a Nawaz sharif supporter or fan however its quite apparent that atleast current economic indicators are all in favor of Pakistan :)

& here lies the whole conclusion of PTI politics = Imran khan should be PM :D .. Only problem is there is no more general Pasha who can assure IK that he will be a PM :D so yeah lets see

1. for accusation part = THIS IS NOT ACCUSATION = This is the interview MR IK gave to an indian journalist in India. Instead of pushing your "insightful logic: kindly go and read/view that interview than come here again. If you are not ready to do that than this whole "debate" is nothing but waste of time.

2. I am certainly not a Nawaz sharif supporter or fan however its quite apparent that atleast current economic indicators are all in favor of Pakistan :)
WTH r u high on? I thought only indians were Brainwashed, but I guess the sickness is in Pakistan as well

WTH r u high on? I thought only indians were Brainwashed, but I guess the sickness is in Pakistan as well

what point make you think that I am high? Kindly as I said "read/view that interview" its in video as well as text and on many "credible" sites. So instead of your "sick" comment go > search the interview > read it > and then come here to comment

current econonic idicators in favour of pakistan, with record inflilayion in the world?
i , just started to get you well?
noora economic brain childs ?
well, yes off course genrl, pasha is gone, while genrl rahil is in?
surly he, will bring the house in order, & we ill have a very fair mid term election, i a, sure even though, IMRAN khan & PTI may not win with a majority, but surly will form a national govt , with all the anit-status , pro pakistan & its armed forces parties?
sure then only it will bring some peace in your distrubed mind?
normal shaytan shb? :welcome::woot::omghaha:

what point make you think that I am high? Kindly as I said "read/view that interview" its in video as well as text and on many "credible" sites. So instead of your "sick" comment go > search the interview > read it > and then come here to comment
:crazy: :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

current econonic idicators in favour of pakistan, with record inflilayion in the world?
surly he, will bring the house in order, & we ill have a very fair mid term election, i a, sure even though, IMRAN khan & PTI may not win with a majority, but surly will form a national govt , with all the anit-status , pro pakistan & its armed forces parties?
Batman please don't waste ur time on this 'Unkale' ka Bhanja :sarcastic:

GDP growth. 2.4 % (2011)
GDP growth. 4.0 % (2012)
GDP growth. 4.14% (2013)
*GDP growth estimates are calculated in accordance with the SNA (System for National Accounts) 2008, which was validated by the IMF.

Dollar rate = 2013 = 106.25
dollar rate = 2014 = 98

Forex Reserves 2011-12 = 15,288.6 millions usd
Forex Reserves 2012-13 = 11,019.6 millions usd
Current = 12,884.8 million usd

Here Read this: "Statement at the Conclusion of an IMF Staff Mission to Pakistan"
SEARCH IT IN GOOGLE - First result is IMF own website - I can't post direct links so you have to do some work :D

And bro Its normal INSANE = insane english wala :D

GDP growth. 2.4 % (2011)
GDP growth. 4.0 % (2012)
GDP growth. 4.14% (2013)
*GDP growth estimates are calculated in accordance with the SNA (System for National Accounts) 2008, which was validated by the IMF.

Dollar rate = 2013 = 106.25
dollar rate = 2014 = 98

Forex Reserves 2011-12 = 15,288.6 millions usd
Forex Reserves 2012-13 = 11,019.6 millions usd
Current = 12,884.8 million usd

Here Read this: "Statement at the Conclusion of an IMF Staff Mission to Pakistan"
SEARCH IT IN GOOGLE - First result is IMF own website - I can't post direct links so you have to do some work :D

And bro Its normal INSANE = insane english wala :D
drawing-room-se-kitchen-tak-underpass14677027_2012121122575.jpg

wow bro such "strong" argument you have there. Almost convinced every single member of this forum ...keep it up and you will win the "most logical argument" award someday
Thank you, see Im not going waste my time arguing with an 'Insane' person

Thank you, see Im not going waste my time arguing with an 'Insane' person

damn i never thought that I have to really "describe" my username..anyway here it goes:
normalinsane is a combination of two words normal & insane = it is basically a sarcastic name that implies that even a normal person can be labeled as Insane due to his rational & logical approach towards issues unlike those who prefer to go emotional. So it is to show that a person who is said to be insane is due to nothing but his point of views which differs from the main stream opinion.

& as for waste of time = I posted these indication from IMF and World Bank official websites (I cant post links due to forum rules). If you think they are fake than kindly prove it. otherwise please do enlighten me how or what is wrong with my argument :)

damn i never thought that I have to really "describe" my username..anyway here it goes:
normalinsane is a combination of two words normal & insane = it is basically a sarcastic name that implies that even a normal person can be labeled as Insane due to his rational & logical approach towards issues unlike those who prefer to go emotional. So it is to show that a person who is said to be insane is due to nothing but his point of views which differs from the main stream opinion.
:)
I know, I was being sarcastic :hitwall:

Do you remember what the GDP was during Musharraf time?

Do you remember what the GDP was during Musharraf time?

Bro it was like 10 years ago - conditions were changed - amrecee dallars were coming due to 9/11 support funds - Mush uncle was selling "captured talibans" to US, Real Estate Bubble, Media & Banking sector are the only ones who earned profits

. Here is the complete picture of Mush Era and past see 99 - 2004 nothing extra ordinary infact it declined:D

pakistan-gdp-growth.png

Pakistan Total Debt 98 = $32,213,890,000
Pakistan Total Debt 99 = $34,074,790,000 = differnce 1.86
Pakistan Total Debt 2006 = $37,148,210,000
Pakistan Total Debt 2007 = $41,981,590,000 = differnce 4.8

Oh & remeber we had so many sanctions in 98/99 whereas they were lifted in Uncle Mush era after 9/11 incident

so in conclusion = Musharraf era wasa to kuch khas nai tha but "maza" bara aya - If you know what i mean :D

Back
Top Bottom