What's new

MQM's feedback on national country terrorism policy announced by the government

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The policy presented by the government on February 26, 2014 indicates it is still hesitating to take measures to deal with the terrorism
A joint meeting of Pakistan and London Rabita Committees were held to review and discuss the national security policy presented by Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan.
Members of both committees deliberated and discussed the proposed national security policy and reached the opinion that the government has failed to formulate a policy to tackle terrorism in the country.
It was discussed in the meeting that the prime minister had failed to take measures to tackle the terrorism after the All Parties conference which was held on September, 2014. The policy presented by the government on February 26, 2014 indicates it is still hesitating to take measures to deal with the terrorism.
Rabita Committee members said that the nation was looking towards the national assembly to get an effective policy for the eradication of terrorism. They are of the opinion the three point agenda proposed by the federal government indicate that they are in confusion.
They have appealed to intellectuals to give their recommendations and advice to the prime minister for the formulation of to a national security policy through media and earn respect.

Last edited:
If you are expecting us to clap for mqm,not gonna happen ,never.................ever:D

If you are expecting us to clap for mqm,not gonna happen ,never.................ever:D
no body wants it!
plz keep kissing the dirty feets of mullha sawaati, fazalullha his golden eye boys , MUNNAWAR & IMRAN, that wouldbe a golden patriotic act by you , i guss?
security policy of pakistan is not the matter of concerned to these traitors, & for you too? right

Pandos will remain pando ...mulk adhadha ganwa diya baqi bhi gawaein gay ....but never learn....stupid creature

Pandos will remain pando ...mulk adhadha ganwa diya baqi bhi gawaein gay ....but never learn....stupid creature
plz dont be bias, to any other community ?
whats the difference between you & terrorists?

do not need clap from crap :D
Strange,I've seen in mqm jalsas the supporters are asked to clap every time altaf sings:D

no body wants it!
plz keep kissing the dirty feets of mullha sawaati, fazalullha his golden eye boys , MUNNAWAR & IMRAN, that wouldbe a golden patriotic act by you , i guss?
security policy of pakistan is not the matter of concerned to these traitors, & for you too? right
While talking about altaf and mqm ye word suit nahin kerta in the same sentence

just serving the country and showing truth the nation, being a good concerned citizen of the country, there is no harm in that, is it? need no clap from anyone, just informing the public and performing the national duty.

Last edited:
Strange,I've seen in mqm jalsas the supporters are asked to clap every time altaf sings:D

While talking about altaf and mqm ye word suit nahin kerta in the same sentence
yes, i know that, but thats choice left for pakistanis, right now?
hard reallities?

Who told you to clap......??? Kaam bolta hai bhai ... Jalna walay jaltey rahein :)
Youre joking,right?ab itne bure din pakistan ki awam ke nahin aye ke mqm se jalein ge:partay:

just serving the country and showing truth the nation, being a good concerned citizen of the country, there is no harm in that, is it? need no clap from anyone, just informing the public and performing the national duty.
Mqm ne jitna Pakistan ko serve Kya hai specially Karachi ko ye hum sab ko pata hai:D

Youre joking,right?ab itne bure din pakistan ki awam ke nahin aye ke mqm se jalein ge:partay:

Mqm ne jitna Pakistan ko serve Kya hai specially Karachi ko ye hum sab ko pata hai:D
aur woh joo fedrl koo, aur KPK koo serve kar rahien , hum koo bhi pataa hai?

Have you even been to kpk?
you dont know me, ask some who im?
if you want tell me tht its been made heavan, i hve news flash for you?
that heavan, s OF PTI, WAKES UP WITH BOMBS BLASTING in the morning, & its ends its day, with bombblasts?
true or not?

bilkul thek kaha, go and ask anybody about the best mayor of karachi mustafa kamal, and also go and ask about how much time and energy MQM's elected representatives spare to Karachiites and ask about PTI, PPP, PMLN elected reps in the same city and else where

i had created the thread specifically for you

MQM performance 2013-2018

Back
Top Bottom