What's new

MQM workers threaten our men: MWM

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Majlis Wahdat-e-Muslimeen has demanded MQM Chief Altaf Hussain to take notice of MQM workers, active in Malir, Jinnah Square, Ice Depot, Jafar-e-Tayyar, who are threatening the MWM candidates and its workers. We demand action against them because they are defaming the MQM, said Allama Sadiq Raza Taqvi, secretary general of the MWM Karachi.
“MWM has demanded that Army should be deployed in Karachi to ensure free and fair elections in a peaceful environment.” Addressing a Press conference held at MWM’s Karachi office here on Thursday, he said, “No-go areas exist in the city. Our officials, workers and supporters are receiving threats in the areas of PS-127 that should not go unnoticed.”
Allama Shaikh Hassan Salahuddin, Asif Safavi and Aqeel Kazmi of the MWM were also present on the occasion. He said that some hooligans who claimed them office bearers and members of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement have been threatening the MWM’s officials and supporters and also disturbing the election related activities of the MWM particularly in the areas of the constituency PS-127.
“We demand MQM leadership and in particular Altaf Hussain to take notice of these people who are active in Malir, Jinnah Square, Ice Depot, Jafar-e-Tayyar areas. We demand action against them because they are defaming the MQM,” he urged.
Allama Taqvi condemned the terrorist attacks and blasts on the public meetings, election office and camps of Awami National Party, PML-N, MQM, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf and Jamaat-e-Islami. He demanded that foolproof security be provided to all the parties and the candidates.
“We see no writ of the caretaker government anywhere in Pakistan. Therefore, we demand that Army personnel should take the lead and be deployed to maintain law and order and peace for free and fair elections,” he demanded.
He further demanded that a level-playing field should be ensured for all the contesting parties and candidates because free, fair and transparent elections are not possible without it. He said necessary steps be taken forthwith.
“The MWM begins its election campaign formally from Friday (today),” he said.
He appealed to the caretaker government, IG Sindh Police, DG Rangers and all other higher authorities concerned to take measures for the security of the office-bearers, members, and supporters of the MWM particularly the electoral contestants of the MWM.

MQM workers threaten our men: MWM

MQM is a party that harasses each and everyone. So many innocents have been killed by the MQM. Ajmal Pahari case is right before us. He admitted to taking training from India too.

MQM is scared of defeat in karachi this time, they have to face MWM, PTI, JI and other religious parties.

MQM is scared of defeat in karachi this time, they have to face MWM, PTI, JI and other religious parties.

I am not a supporter of MQM but there is no chance of defeat in Karachi ..

MQM is a party that harasses each and everyone. So many innocents have been killed by the MQM. Ajmal Pahari case is right before us. He admitted to taking training from India too.

My father himself watched their camps at the border ..

I am not a supporter of MQM but there is no chance of defeat in Karachi ..

My father himself watched their camps at the border ..

Yea they take votes on gunpoint!

Somebody needs to write a letter to the House of Commons to deport this killer back to Pakistan. Galloway tried to due back in 2009/2010 but it needs to be emphasized.

No one dares to speak against this terror Group , I love their style of politics. :smart::pop:

No one dares to speak against this terror Group , I love their style of politics. :smart::pop:

PMLN does openly
ANP does openly
PPP wont because they are allies
Imran keeps quiet and doesnt utter a single word against them, I think MQM scared him big time after he started legal case against Altaf in UK, now he is gone total quiet

PMLN does openly
ANP does openly
Imran keeps quiet and doesnt utter a single word against them, I think MQM scared him big time after he started legal case against Altaf in UK, now he is gone total quiet

Imran Khan is playing smart!

PMLN does openly
ANP does openly

The reason is simple, when Scotland Yard received information in regards to Altaf committing crimes within Pakistan, they responded quite clearly and said in return that the government of Pakistan must send a notice for them to transfer him back to Pakistan. Under PPP regime this failed because they are allies, Mushy did not do it because he needed a strong base to support him. So like IK said, he has a black diary, and within this book is the names of those who he will decimate..paper tiger of Lahore is there too, so his time is coming and the lynching will begin. That ganja thinks he is a Lion, but he needs a bullet proof container to speak to people in his jalsa.....wow what braveness truly incredible.

PMLN does openly
ANP does openly
PML N = Yes
ANP = Feared/most affected party
PTI = Even two of their sector offices were burned but still they won't dare to speak against them , Imran said to sue Altaf Hussain in a british courts and If he failed on convincing government on a letter issue , then why don't he speaks in front of public ? PTI is a theocratic party not a party of nation , they have theocratic approach on many issues which they just can't resolve . He always criticize PML N , Why he just don't speaks the name of those who killed Insaf student federation member few days ago in karachi? Anyone can easily judge that one group is feared and other party having strong impact on them . Na-239 the only seat of Karachi that once his party could able to win but as folk says , The time and situations doesn't remain same always. They have even lost their support in their strong holds. Now with few thousand voters no one can able to win a single seat in Karachi and this situation had changed when this BAHADUR RAT had pretended senselessly in few matters in past.

Back
Top Bottom