What's new

MQM target killer caught on video killing security guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
senseless killing of innocent citizens trying to earn a decent living. how low can people stoop in the name of racism?

Their plan is to spread chaos in Karachi and some how draw army in

there politics is very slowly shrinking they want another 92 to get sympathies

Dr Shahid Masood even said in his program that some forces that are calling army in karachi wants army to be sucked in karachi

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Jzaib @Zarvan

Friends kindly share this

please show me the copy of FIR registered in the name of sharjeel urf badshah belonging to MQM and residing in Nnazimabad

also please share the details of the guy who made this banner

thanks

Thats not my job. Go to a police station and get it yourself.

Their plan is to spread chaos in Karachi and some how draw army in

there politics is very slowly shrinking they want another 92 to get sympathies

Dr Shahid Masood even said in his program that some forces that are calling army in karachi wants army to be sucked in karachi

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Jzaib @Zarvan

Friends kindly share this

and you supported zafar baloch the terrorist?

@airmarshal where is the FIR copy, please provide one, or delete your thread

thanks

Last edited:
and you supported zafar baloch the terrorist?

not at all i despise them they are even more crazy than ttp

i posted a news here of lyari gangster attacking a house in lyari sympathetic to mqm and what happened there (why did not you posted that?)

Also After SSP Ch Aslam was martyred by ttp why Layari celebrated whole night(did you post that news)

you all are the same with same goals anp,mqm,lyari gangsters,ttp,bla,bra to destroy Pakistan

@airmarshal are you so coward, you make some thread, cannot face the replies after wards?

coward guy with peanut brains?

@airmarshal are you so coward, you make some thread, cannot face the replies after wards?

I have asked you for reference to news you post even yesterday webmaster asked you to provide source of your news but you never bother

now same is happening with you

you did not answer my question:

why Layari celebrated whole night after SSP Ch Aslam was martyred by ttp and why did not post that news?

I have asked you for reference to news you post even yesterday webmaster asked you to provide source of your news but you never bother

now same is happening with you

which news?

which news?

pti fake flood picture(later i found its reference that why mqm Pakistani page some stunt pulled by them posted on FB by them),Dr A.Q khans news etc etc

read my previous posted i asked you a question twice

please show me the copy of FIR registered in the name of sharjeel urf badshah belonging to MQM and residing in Nnazimabad

also please share the details of the guy who made this banner

thanks
:astagh::astagh:

Bori tou nahi banaani bhai :D ???

pti fake flood picture(later i found its reference that why mqm Pakistani page some stunt pulled by them posted on FB by them),Dr A.Q khans news etc etc

read my previous posted i asked you a question twice

pti fake flood picture? i never post fake pictures or sources, please elaborate

Coward? Who is coward. The one who kills and runs away or the one who exposes it? You are a legend.

When you post threads defending MQM and attacking others, when you post threads to promote MQM, do we ask evidence?

And what evidence you are talking about? MQM exists for 3 decades. Those who have seen it from close range and can use their brain unlike you, need no evidence that MQM is a fascist and terror group.

Do I need to remind you that your party killed all police officers that took part in 96 operation? Do I need to remind you of footage of May 12, 2007, when your party workers were seen taking out weapons from a fully loaded trunk of vehicles?
Do I need to remind you your Khidmat e Khalq committee ambulances used as weapons suppliers?
Do I need to remind you of your targeted actions against MQM-Haqiqi in Landhi?

Do you want evidence, still? When all of this is in public domain.

Coward? Who is coward. The one who kills and runs away or the one who exposes it? You are a legend.

When you post threads defending MQM and attacking others, when you post threads to promote MQM, do we ask evidence?

And what evidence you are talking about? MQM exists for 3 decades. Those who have seen it from close range and can use their brain unlike you, need no evidence that MQM is a fascist and terror group.

Do I need to remind you that your party killed all police officers that took part in 96 operation? Do I need to remind you of footage of May 12, 2007, when your party workers were seen taking out weapons from a fully loaded trunk of vehicles?
Do I need to remind you your Khidmat e Khalq committee ambulances used as weapons suppliers?
Do I need to remind you of your targeted actions against MQM-Haqiqi in Landhi?

Do you want evidence, still? When all of this is in public domain.

you seriously need to grow up man

@pkuser2k12 were you talking about this news piece?

1102067233-1.gif

Daily Express Urdu Newspaper | Latest Pakistan News | Breaking News

happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom