BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

he was shot dead along with his guards in orangi town

Last edited by a moderator:
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon . My thoughts go for familie :(

I hope killer gets caught. Its time to end this target killer for any reason

I m in no favor of killing anyone but violence begets violence. For a few days, there will be more killings in Karachi as MQM terrorists will go after the other parties in the city.

Its an ongoing game and it surprises me no end that those very parties who are supposed to provide protection to the the people are themselves involved in this target killing.

First there will be 'peaceful' strike in which a few buses , shops will be burnt. A few 'namaloom afraad' will come and fire weapons to scare away people and force shops to close. There there will be a funny telephonic khitaab from London and all the while MQM will be doing violence in the city and claiming victims. It will not even think for a minute to walk away from govt and even if it does, will come back in the govt. the same evening.

This is unfortunately the modus operandi of this party which claims itself to be revolutionary and representing educated middle class.

Sad news.....RIP

LeJ and TTP both have claimed responsibility....

hope tomorrow is not a bad day for Karachi.... stay safe everyone....

Now look at MQM go on a rampage, close down all businesses and virtually lay siege on the city!

I m in no favor of killing anyone but violence begets violence. For a few days, there will be more killings in Karachi as MQM terrorists will go after the other parties in the city.

Its an ongoing game and it surprises me no end that those very parties who are supposed to provide protection to the the people are themselves involved in this target killing.

First there will be 'peaceful' strike in which a few buses , shops will be burnt. A few 'namaloom afraad' will come and fire weapons to scare away people and force shops to close. There there will be a funny telephonic khitaab from London and all the while MQM will be doing violence in the city and claiming victims. It will not even think for a minute to walk away from govt and even if it does, will come back in the govt. the same evening.

This is unfortunately the modus operandi of this party which claims itself to be revolutionary and representing educated middle class.

i was expecting such low from you, not even condolances for the dead just shining your biasness and hatred even here

Now look at MQM go on a rampage, close down all businesses and virtually lay siege on the city!

but you are saying as if no other party does this?

R.I.P manzar!
Why don't you,guys push for anti-terrorism bill in NA, yesterday seen ticker Asfandyar wali - altaf hussian talks, positive
Thinking!
Should push anti-terrorism laws as quick as you can & sepreate special prisons, for terrorsits?
What you say?
More trainned & independent police ?

And so another person leaves this world to go into the next.
Another family bereft of a loved one.

How long will this go on? When will this fitna end so that peace can return to Pakistan once more?

Back
Top Bottom