MQM for military control on Punjab

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Updated at 2015 PST Sunday, January 23, 2011

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Sunday urged the Supreme Court of Pakistan to take suo motto notice of what it called increasing number of serious crimes in Punjab and also proposed Army’s control on the province.

According to a statement issued by MQM Coordination Committee here, the Punjab has witnessed 109 percent rise in crime rate compared to the last year.

“The incidents of terrorism, killings and kidnapping for ransom are at their peak in Punjab where life and property of the people is no longer secure,” the statement said, proposing handing over of the province to the Army ‘to control the situation made worse by lawlessness, bad governance and rampant crimes’.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

MQM needs to clean there own backyard before pointing fingers @ others... serious crimes in Punjab? what more can b categorized as serious crime than TARGET KILLING? MQM need to stop taking cheap shots @ other provinces ..

and what MQM think about KARACHI
maybe MQM think that karachi is clear from a serious crimew and MAFIA

Rahil1! If you analyse the political steps taken by these MQM (Maut o Qatal Movement) guys during some months from now, you would feel a sense of frustration in their tones and acts.
They talk about Inqilaab, and do dirty lap dance for PPP just to save their political ground. Its first itme in their history that there is no establishment backing them so they make hue and cry when ever any one talks about their mafia tactics in the name of politics. Their very recent act of joining hands with PML (Q) proves their desperation before elimination from politics. What these losers want to gain by joining hand with a purely wadera and chaudhery based party? Inqilaab??????

PS: Please no arguments like "they have made such & such development schemes in Karachi, and they have the most educated people". I dont want both at the expense of my life. I want peace for Karachi.

Last edited:
Dear! don't you feel they are acting like taney baaz khawateen these days. Whenever someone points out any of their misdeeds, they start crying. Just read this stupid statement from them in context with the statements given by PML (N) people during recent days and you will find what is frustrating them.

Dear! don't you feel they are acting like taney baaz khawateen these days. Whenever someone points out any of their misdeeds, they start crying. Just read this stupid statement from them in context with the statements given by PML (N) people during recent days and you will find what is frustrating them.

That is not their fault
Their leader is a big drama king so what else you expect from the others

& we are again fighting about provinces & cities!! great going!

& it seems to most pakistanis and politicians Balochistan,Gilgit-Baltistan & NWFP don't exist!

jin k khud k ghar kharab hn unko sab k gharo may fault dikhte hain

if MQM has said exactly as its quoted that they want army control on punjab than its pretty stupid of them .. these steps wont help democracy

I hate MQM, and I'm not going to stand for these slime-balls in my Punjab, let alone My Pakistan. ******, Karachi ko ney sambal sakthay, to upar say Punjab ki bat kar rey hein.

altaf.jpg

What ever dude!

I hate MQM, and I'm not going to stand for these slime-balls in my Punjab, let alone My Pakistan. ******, Karachi ko ney sambal sakthay, to upar say Punjab ki bat kar rey hein.

hmmm "my punjab" statements like these make me feel that MQM is not wrong alone! because punjabis are equally at fault after such statements! punjab and karachi are not states! they are a part of pakistan!!! and as for "your punjab" please tell me when did you leave your city and go to the rest of punjab??? the southern punjab is deprived just like interior sindh!

hmmm "my punjab" statements like these make me feel that MQM is not wrong alone! because punjabis are equally at fault after such statements! punjab and karachi are not states! they are a part of pakistan!!! and as for "your punjab" please tell me when did you leave your city and go to the rest of punjab??? the southern punjab is deprived just like interior sindh!

Hatred leads to hatred. Both parties are acting like vicious children and people are taking sides without thinking about repercussions. Let's hope sanity prevails.

Though i will say that in mud-slugging each other, MQM won hands down when one of their educated middle class leader said that “PUNJAB K HAR GAR MEIN MUJRA HOTA HAI".

Last edited:
Hatred lead to hatred. Both parties are acting like vicious children and people are taking sides without thinking about repercussions. Let's hope sanity prevails.

Though i will say that in mud-slugging each other, MQM won hands down when one of their educated middle class leader said that “PUNJAB K HAR GAR MEIN MUJRA HOTA HAI".

And they call themselves the most eductaed political party around!

Seriously these guys need to be killed like rats :angry:

Back
Top Bottom