What's new

MQM decides to sit on opposition benches in both NA and Sindh assemblies

@W.11 @pak-marine you people said PPP was responsible for target killings, due to them there is so much law and order situation in karachi, but despite all of this, you supported PPP wholeheartedly, made rallies for zardari, So, Jo kush rakhain app logo ko haddi daal kar, you support him despite all the backbiting and grievances?

Last edited by a moderator:
@W.11 @pak-marine you people said PPP was responsible for target killings, due to them there is so much law and order situation in karachi, but despite all of this, you supported PPP wholeheartedly, made rallies for zardari, So does it, Jo kush rakhain app logo ko haddi daal kar, you support him despite all the backbiting and grievances?

Great post. Real slap on MQM supporters.

Great post. Real slap on MQM supporters.
@pak-marine appologies you felt my post so personally which made you silent,,,, i'm an illiterate person who doesn't know what's the price of kaddu in karachi,,, so forgive my ignorance :omghaha:

i bet MQM will sit with gov this is nattak to blackmaill govt and get better seats for their terrorists as ministers

@W.11 @pak-marine you people said PPP was responsible for target killings, due to them there is so much law and order situation in karachi, but despite all of this, you supported PPP wholeheartedly, made rallies for zardari, So, Jo kush rakhain app logo ko haddi daal kar, you support him despite all the backbiting and grievances?

MQM did this all because of democracy if they hadnt they would have been labelled as tool of establishment, local government was snatched away from us under our very roof, our mayor who was functioning brilliantly was stolen away from us and we were forced to live under PPP drunk administrator and still MQM had to support PPP because if they hadnt they would have been labelled as trouble makers, when ever MQM tried to leave the government the target killing increased, when ever MQM said taliban was coming to karachi MQM was labelled as racist party

the fact is what ever MQM does, it wont garner support from the people because they hate MQM, so its not about right or wrong because whatever will be done will be seen as wrong anyway

now this time MQM since it has already supported democracy for five years has perfect reasons for sitting in opposition and this time nobody will raise finger that MQM is the tool of establishment

i dont think nobody remembers how the rivalry of MQM and PPP goes under the curtains and how they fought each other in the 90s, the last five years were million times better than the 90s only because of MQM reserved attitude, otherwise PPP and zulfeqar mirza had left no stone untured to turn karachi back into 90s

MQM did this all because of democracy if they hadnt they would have been labelled as tool of establishment, local government was snatched away from us under our very roof, our mayor who was functioning brilliantly was stolen away from us and we were forced to live under PPP drunk administrator and still MQM had to support PPP because if they hadnt they would have been labelled as trouble makers, when ever MQM tried to leave the government the target killing increased, when ever MQM said taliban was coming to karachi MQM was labelled as racist party

the fact is what ever MQM does, it wont garner support from the people because they hate MQM, so its not about right or wrong because whatever will be done will be seen as wrong anyway

now this time MQM since it has already supported democracy for five years has perfect reasons for sitting in opposition and this time nobody will raise finger that MQM is the tool of establishment

i dont think nobody remembers how the rivalry of MQM and PPP goes under the curtains and how they fought each other in the 90s, the last five years were million times better than the 90s only because of MQM reserved attitude, otherwise PPP and zulfeqar mirza had left no stone untured to turn karachi back into 90s

What I understand from your post that MQM took a firm stand on principle, but why now? where was this principle stand when they opted out from government on petrol price hike issue and got back and second they again became opposition and then again came in government through the efforts of Rehman Malik. In democracy, you show flexibility if you are certain your demands will be met, but in this PPP-MQM toppy drama, which MQM demands were met that they had to take U-turn every time and the famous U-Turn on Qadri March?

Now how come everytime MQM tries to leave government target killings increased and 50-60 percent target killers caught belong to MQM? It is the way of MQM to tell PPP if you don't accept us we won't let you live in peace, not PPP creating troubles for MQM.

Judging from MQM recent past actions, I would say there still exist 50-60 percent chance MQM join government again if something comes which MQM would think would benefit them

What I understand from your post that MQM took a firm stand on principle, but why now? where was this principle stand when they opted out from government on petrol price hike issue and got back and second they again became opposition and then again came in government through the efforts of Rehman Malik.

Judging from MQM recent past actions, I would say there still exist 50-60 percent chance MQM join government again if something comes which MQM would think would benefit them

i have already stated my opinion on the matter why MQM came to the government, it was black mailed by zardari(he would use the internal situation of karachi along with zulfeqar mirza and tappi), and it had to prove its not establishment backed party

i dont understand that people accuse MQM for being in the government and for bad government performance, why didnt PMLN try to boycott the parliament, this would have ended PPP time long time ago

on morals and ethics PTI declared that only clear majority will make them form government otherwise they will sit in opposition

sometimes one needs to do exception with principles for greater good

i can show you so many clips where people like faisal subswari, raza haroon and farooq sattar openly admitting that remaining in government is their desparation(while being in government at the same time)

It was always going to be in the opposition.
MQM and PML(N) have NEVER gotten along.

but the question is if the PPP comitted crimes then why didnt the opposition do anything about it, why did chief justice remained silent, and why the hell PTI failed to bring cases to the court against the corruption?

PTI ranted so much about PMLN corruption but on the facts PTI failed to make any cases against PMLN?

why do you guys resort to rants why you can bring the facts to the table and start issuing legal notices?

you guys now make muk mukka with PPP and its not MQM which is making muk muka with PPP

if MQM has done any corruption then please point them out

one of those bongi leagues :lol:

Bro i seriously believe u eat loads of Gutka :partay:

however, death threats to anchors like jasmeen is really the mqm mentality they cannot change now !!

They are killing their own people, and you are talking about anchors!

Governor kiskaa hai abhi bhi???? MQM kaa!! so the drama is going on! let it go on. MQM fans will get fooled!

Governor kiskaa hai abhi bhi???? MQM kaa!! so the drama is going on! let it go on. MQM fans will get fooled!

dude you have no limits of idiocy

governor is appointed by the ruling federal party and PPP is not the ruling party now

dude you have no limits of idiocy

governor is appointed by the ruling federal party and PPP is not the ruling party now

lol PPP can ask Federal to move against the governor. but PML N & PPP no one wants to **** MQM off hence keeping the governor. Ishrat bhai resign kiyoun nahi kartaay?? now that his party is clearly in opposition??

drama of MQM. opposition mein bethnaa bhi hai aur governor post bhi rakhni hai!

MQM will come into direct government in province with PPP or will be part of some committee that makes money ;)

Back
Top Bottom