What's new

MQM Banner states fatal consequence for those who give a bad look at Altaf!

alimohsan52

New Recruit

Reaction score
552136-Dharnawars-1369079532-460-640x480.JPG

Please contact MET Police regarding this banner which supports the fact that MQM is a violent terrorist organization:

Translated in to Urdu the banner reads:

Anybody who gives Altaf Hussain dirtly looks will face fatal consequences

The image is genuine and was Initially published by the express tribune: Dharna wars: MQM kicks off series of protests – The Express Tribune

This actually mirrors the death threats which Altaf Hussain has been giving to people in Karachi and shows how MQM supporters and workers follow his order to violently deal with people by implementing the violence which Altaf Hussain Incites.

Here are the email addresses of the top police officers in London:

Met Police Commissioner

Bernard.Hogan-Howe@met.police.uk

Chief Inspector

Neil.Williams2@met.police.uk

Chief Inspector
Clive.Stevens@met.police.uk

The phone number for the MET is:

0044 20 7230 1212

The Online complaint can be logged at:

https://online.met.police.uk/report/report.php

All our members whether Pakistani, Indian or Bengali should forward this MQM banner photo to the Metropolitan Police in the UK and save valuable lives!

What else do you Expect from a terrorist Party...

You are right, but now that the UK is Investigating his "Incitement to violence" speeches, we must all in our own capacity forward the above photo to MET police and show how his death threats he gives to anchors and civil society are actually taking effect on the ground in Pakistan.

552136-Dharnawars-1369079532-460-640x480.JPG

Please contact MET Police regarding this banner which supports the fact that MQM is a violent terrorist organization:

Translated in to Urdu the banner reads:

Anybody who gives Altaf Hussain dirtly looks will face fatal consequences

The image is genuine and was Initially published by the express tribune: Dharna wars: MQM kicks off series of protests – The Express Tribune

This actually mirrors the death threats which Altaf Hussain has been giving to people in Karachi and shows how MQM supporters and workers follow his order to violently deal with people.

Here are the email addresses of the top police officers in London:

Met Police Commissioner

Bernard.Hogan-Howe@met.police.uk

Chief Inspector

Neil.Williams2@met.police.uk

Chief Inspector
Clive.Stevens@met.police.uk

The phone number for the MET is:

0044 20 7230 1212

The Online complaint can be logged at:

https://online.met.police.uk/report/report.php

All our members whether Pakistani, Indian or Bengali should forward this MQM banner photo to the Metropolitan Police in the UK and save valuable lives!

3 months old news :whistle: Useless efforts ............

why are so many people brainwashed by this guy? i really dont understand it

I understand that all muhajirs were treated horribly when they came to Pakistan, but now they have power in all walks of life in Pakistan, so what is the point of continuing with this violent attitude?

btw, I am half muhajir myself, but I have never understood this myself

3 months old news :whistle: Useless efforts ............

Not necessarily, no one has picked this up and neither has there been any discussion on this. This only acts extra evidence for the authorities in the UK.

why are so many people brainwashed by this guy? i really dont understand it

I understand that all muhajirs were treated horribly when they came to Pakistan, but now they have power in all walks of life in Pakistan, so what is the point of continuing with this violent attitude?

btw, I am half muhajir myself, but I have never understood this myself

I think that the elections of May 2013 proved MQM is a diminishing force in Karachi and PTI received a huge vote, however MQM through rigging and threats managed to forcibly win the elections.

However, the above banner reminds us of the deadly consequence of standing up to Altaf. We must stand up to this oppression.

Not necessarily, no one has picked this up and neither has there been any discussion on this. This only acts extra evidence for the authorities in the UK.

Because this is not a remarkable news ... Is UK authorities are dumb ... And for your kind information ... This is called just individual act not collective ... How could be proved that this banner had made by MQM high command ............

Because this is not a remarkable news ... Is UK authorities are dumb ... And for your kind information ... This is called just individual act not collective ... How could be proved that this banner had made by MQM high command ............

I am not sure which political persuasion you belong to. If you are an MQM supporter than you maybe a lost cause and the world will not be able to convince you that Altaf can do any wrong.

You have also not even bothered to properly read the start of the thread.

The banner mirrors What Altaf Hussain said in his threatening speech, so it shows how MQM followers and supporters follow their leader in implementing the violence he incites (listen to his speech in a funny way):

If that does not make sense to you then you are a lost cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom