What's new

MPs from eight countries form new global coalition to counter China

lol so without all the hyperbole and fanfare its just a glorified chatgroup of 8 irrelevant mouthbreathers, from a pool of tenthousands of potential parliamental members of hundreds of parliamental parties and bodies in the world or not even just that and they hold no posts anymore at all, that happen to be from the named states, but do not officially represent the named states or anybody but themself at all.

There are hundreds of such "global alliances" against pariah states like the USA or UK

Last edited:
The alliance will fail. China doesnt plan on invading anyone. Those who would like to see china as weak and broken up into small tiny states will see with their own eyes

China is here to stay. And we as pakistaniz will support them as our brothers. And we will encourage arabs and persians and turks and asians as be support of china as well.

We see no harm in chinese strength infact we support it as pakistaniz kashmiriz asians.

They want to do to china what they did to china before in 1850s and to Russia in 1980s .

We might fall for it once but shame on us if we fall for it the second time.

Last edited:
If something of this sort was formed against India, PDF trolls would have drum rolled it to show as if entire world is against India and it is some how their foreign policy success. Seeing how they are cheer leading China belittling these parliamentarians and their countries, I shouldn't worry much about image of India on here. Lol.

If something of this sort was formed against India, PDF trolls would have drum rolled it to show as if entire world is against India and it is some how their foreign policy success. Seeing how they are cheer leading China belittling these parliamentarians and their countries, I shouldn't worry much about image of India on here. Lol.
Fair point.

How is the heroic fellowship coming along btw? Did you liberate your 8th finger yet from the evil Chinese and their wicked Pakistani cheerleaders?

that happen to be from the named states, but do not officially represent the named states or anybody but themself at all.

There are hundreds of such "global alliances" against pariah states like the USA or UK
They're going to go boating on Lake Dal for giggles and that's the last we'll ever hear of this mighty "alliance".

And we as pakistaniz will support them as our brothers.
Absolutely. Iron brothers, nothing less.

Fair point.

How is the heroic fellowship coming along btw? Did you liberate your 8th finger yet from the evil Chinese and their wicked Pakistani cheerleaders?
We are doing fine. I suggest you to wait before you go for a victory lap. Even if China plays hard ball at the border, we have our own arrows up our sleeves. China will loose a huge market for a few square kilometers of deserted land. Chinese are pretty savvy (unlike their cheerleaders) at these things, they take decisions looking at the broader picture. Get ready to be disappointed.

We are doing fine. I suggest you to wait before you go for a victory lap. Even if China plays hard ball at the border, we have our own arrows up our sleeves. China will loose a huge market for a few square kilometers of deserted land. Chinese are pretty savvy (unlike their cheerleaders) at these things, they take decisions looking at the broader picture. Get ready to be disappointed.
Look, I simply cannot defeat a power that declares victory to its people when it has allowed the PLA to walk into its territory. I must admit defeat in the face of such a masterful geopolitical manoeuvre.

Look, I simply cannot defeat a power that declares victory to its people when it has allowed the PLA to walk into its territory. I must admit defeat in the face of such a masterful geopolitical manoeuvre.
Also please understand that China and its soldiers hadn't reached Ladakh let alone Delhi before you cheerleaders declare China is crushing India. They are atmost 2-3 kms inside the territory we claim and they are claiming it too. It's a stand off and both these countries mature enough to see the dispute objectively and find a solution. It's an image problem for China hence Indian govt/army asked to stop speculative reporting so China could come to negotiating table and not loose face. I am pretty sure the cheerleaders are in for a huge disappointment. Mark my words.

Also no one declared victory, no one from government or army had issued a statement on this conflict yet, it's all speculation by the media. You should understand the difference.

Also no one declared victory
I'm willing to bet you my car that the Chinese - who understand warfare better than you or I - wouldn't declare any sort of victory until their generals are sitting in Modi's garden sipping ginseng chai.

There's also this, which may well be relevant:

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." - some Chinese guy...I forget the name..

I'm willing to bet you my car that the Chinese - who understand warfare better than you or I - wouldn't declare any sort of victory until their generals are sitting in Modi's garden sipping ginseng chai.

There's also this, which may well be relevant:

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." - some Chinese guy...I forget the name..

Lol. It seems everything I wrote previously went completely over your head. No one from Indian side declared victory and Chinese have no free media.

That is indeed questionable.
We have better human rights record than these 'developed' countries
India did more worse than China in reality. But indeed India has a better "record". Simply because the "record" was made by the White.

Yeah let's see what happens when they stop buying Chinese products. Oh wait...

If China cannot see what is written on the wall, and that these Indians are a nasty and fake bunch, then China will suffer immense damage. China needs to take care of india once and for all.

Fully agree

What is this? The alliance of the mentally unstable right wingers politicians?

Only unstable right winger politicians are dumb enough to not see that challenging China is a losing battle

india is giving up very quickly man

Understatement of the century

lol so without all the hyperbole and fanfare its just a glorified chatgroup of 8 irrelevant mouthbreathers, from a pool of tenthousands of potential parliamental members of hundreds of parliamental parties and bodies in the world or not even just that and they hold no posts anymore at all, that happen to be from the named states, but do not officially represent the named states or anybody but themself at all.

Well said

I think they tried this in korea and china just crushed them there.

Imagine if they did that back then what they can do now

Back
Top Bottom