What's new

Most of the media is pro pti? really .

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Geo is obviously not but I can tell you about pro PTI anchors
Acnhors (1) Talat Hussain (2) Kashif Abbasi (3) Waseem Badami (4) Mubasshir Lucman (5) Javed Ch. (6) Aasma Shirazi (7) Paras Khurshid .....
Analysts (1) Ansar Abbasi (2) Haroon Rasheed (3) Hameed Gul (4) Dr. Shahid Masood ....

Do you agree.....??

now kindly take sometime and read what i am writing

the media only uses people like imran,tahir ul qadri,intellectuals etc etc to get criticism on government so that their program is watched and ratings go high etc etc

but when one of these becomes threat for status co and have some political power to get elected first they support them like imran from 1998 till late 2012 but later turns on them

or tahir ul qadri(rather you agree with him or not but he was trouble for status co than) but as soon as he gathered hundreds of thousand of people in Islamabad every single one of them turned against him and result is in front of you . even chief justice talked to him like his servant during hearing of implementation of article 62/63 and election commission

same with pti . haroon ur rashid told on news that there was no news of imran khans lahore jalsa which gave new life to pti in 2010 in front or back page of the news biggest selling english news paper of Pakistan and other so called champions of journalism . no mention and coverage of imran khans jalsa in quetta which was a huge jalsa in troubled Baluchistan after many years.

now read this 2 days before pti jalsa in quetta imran khan was guest in shahanzeb khanzadas program imran khan said that he will conduct biggest jalsa in quetta and will you cover it shanzeb khanzada said on air that he will cover and show the jalsa but express news channel for which khanzada works for showed it for total of 2 mins . only cnbc showed imrans jalsa and no other channel more than 2-3 mintutes and media claims Baluchistan is abandoned people have no hope and when people came in huge numbers in pti jalsa quetta Baluchistan no one showed it.

and before election starting with fake surveys and media attacks begin on imran as status co of ppp and pmln was in danger from pti .sheikh rashid told on tv many times that he warned imran khan againg and again not to quote survey they will increase your popularity and as elections will come close they will decrease it but imran did not listen to him.

and now PILDAT survey while every single economic indicator is bad prices sky rocked begging bowl in hand from imf and pmlnis a hit while pti ppp and baloch gov is no where near the "huge approval rating" of pmln in center and punjab

both had to come on 1st and 2nd so that muk makka of younger brother and elder brother nawaz and zardari can continue . muk makka election commission they dont even let imran win more NA seats than ppp .according to pti estimate was that pti would have 70-80 seats if it wasn't for rigging WHY THIS because imran will given huge danda to ppp and pmln as opposition leaders as chairman nab and other many important posts can only be decided by opposition leader and government and imran would not have allowed delay or muk makka on any issue

what is the difference after election ppp was in center and sindh now they are in sindh pmln was in punjab and now they are in punjab and center

see how khurshid shan and nawaz is sitting on the decision of chairman nab etc can ppp raise voice when case of nro are hanging on them thats why ch atizaz ahsan said recently that for "democrazy" we will help pmlns government but this help will be withdrawn if cases were to be open on ppp.

and for the anchors and analysts you mentioned

(1) Talat Hussain

on the day of election he was the main person who general public thinks is neutral and well respected

Talat spear head the campaign that i have received no reports of rigging and pti is spread chaos and are lying because they lost the elections pti is spreading propaganda against me on social media as i am telling the truth

This guy talat is the number 1 journalist who calls Najam sethi a liar,a cheat,a corrupt and even indian and usa agent and on night of election results when media was showing tons of footage of election rigging said that there is no rigging (using his neutral and well respected reputation) while not even single party including ppp,pmln etc etc were satisfied with elections

(2) Kashif Abbasi

not pro pti is neutral about pti criticized heavily pti on many issues like cm kpk appointment apc ministries etc etc

(3) Waseem Badami

ppp guy not pti guy . is a roshan khyal like ppp

(4) Mubasshir Lucman

is pro pti but not for peace talks

(5) Javed Ch.

neutral not pro pti

(6) Aasma Shirazi

100% pro ppp defends ppp on most issues specially hussain haqqanis case and mostly criticizes pmln see her program with guest rauf kalasra and mushaid ullah kahn

(7) Paras Khurshid

not pro pti neutral or slightly tilted towards ppp and pmln i you ask me

(1) Ansar Abbasi

is pro pti only in the sense that pti is right wing party and has manifesto to make Pakistan islami falahi riasat more of a pmln guy like geo(saach jan kar geo)

(2) Haroon Rasheed

was pro pti but up until army and pti at 180 on ttp (according to janab haroon sb) dont know if army dont want to talk at all or wants to give talks a one time full chance

(3) Hameed Gul

supports pti because of ptis talks stance with ttp and fact that pti is right wing party .not favors pti on everything

(4) Dr. Shahid Masood

dr shahid massod dont support pti at all he said that on tv when harron ur rashid was guest with him on an program that me(Haroon ur rashid) and dr shahid will vote for pti on which dr shahid masood showed his displeasure and said respectfully that janab harron ur rashid can speak for him self but he will not vote for pti at all.

most of our media is like ngo supporting aman ka tamasha with india promoting roshan kyali and is divided mostly into ppp----pmln----establishment------rich businessmen(riaz malik , karim dedhi ,mian manshas etc etc) like our bureaucracy it will support imran if he becomes acha bacha like pmln and ppp

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Slav Defence @mafiya @Peaceful Civilian @ice_man @Side-Winder @jaibi @ajpirzada
@W.11 @jehanzeb.akhtar@********** @Spring Onion @Alpha1 @Side-Winder @F.O.X @forcetrip @Bilal587 @Zarvan

kindly take some time to read my post and share your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of media is PRO MQM and PRO PMLN...
Even 500 people gathers in Karachi to listen speech of Altaf hussain, and whole media shows it for Hours.
While Half million jalsa of Imran Khan, and shown only 2-4 minutes in media .... Recent General election is the evidence...
Yes i am talking about Overall Media

who cares, pakistani journalism sucks any way

i just like few people

1) mazhar abbas on his Karachi view point and crime reports

2) maria zulfeqar with her cute looks and being bold(only watched few programs on karachi trader's view and punjab flood and KPK degnue problem, dont really admire her journalism really)

3) shahzaib khanzada only partially(for being outspoken)

4) @RiazHaq baba for his typical karachiite toned sweet and sour views

5) nadeem malik (was watching his programs on pak elections stopped watching him after that)

6) used to admire dr danish(but only watched him during elections, he turns out to be a half stupid establishment sucking guy)

thats about it really

every journalist in pakistan pretends like he wants to sell his product and with all the make up and artificiality you know? i only admire those journalists you take journalism seriously and they are really interested in their profession regardless of where the world is inclined to and they remain neutral and unbiased

Last edited by a moderator:
Every freaking anchor is pro PTI, suck it.. :bunny:

Most of media is PRO MQM and PRO PMLN...
Even 500 people gathers in Karachi to listen speech of Altaf hussain, and whole media shows it for Hours.
While Half million jalsa of Imran Khan, and shown only 2-4 minutes in media .... Recent General election is the evidence...
Yes i am talking about Overall Media

they showed earlier footage of jalsa like 5pm or 4pm when there were far less people present in jalsagah as imran for example came at 7pm or 8pm and tie it with imran khans speech

what i mean to say is that they showed imrans speech at 7pm on half screen and footage of people gathered at 4pm or 5pm when few people arrived on other half of screen

to show public watching tv that imrans jalsa is not packed with people

i am witness to this in case of imran khans jalsa in faisalabad in election campaign 2013 when imran khan arrived jalsagah was jam packed

i went home and later that night dunya news etc etc showed speech of imran for 5 minutes with jalsagah footage of a very early time before imran arrived when jalsagah was half full

Every freaking anchor is pro PTI, suck it.. :bunny:

this is the typical reaction of PTI kids

journalist praising PTI

PTI kid reaction:i knew it, this guy is freaking amazing, always makes balanced views, and speaks truth, PTI is bringing revolution, change is coming, imran is new quaid e azam :smitten:

journalist bad mouthing PTI

PTI kid: ******* patwari, how much money he took to do this program today?:pissed:

:chilli::nana:

journalist praising PTI

PTI kid reaction:i knew it, this guy is freaking amazing, always makes balanced views, and speaks truth, PTI is bringing revolution, change is coming, imran is new quaid e azam :smitten:

PTI kid: ******* patwari, how much money he took to do this program today?:pissed:

patwari term and lafafa jounalist term is used by ppp in 90s even hassan nisar and horron ur rashid told that not to long ago that pmln introduced " lafafa "in journalism

oh and a very very famous jalsa of shahbaz sharif in lahore[kia yaad karwa dia] where he said his golden famous words "zardari pesay wapis kar do warna sarkon par ghasetayn gay tumhay" and babur awan termed it patwari jalsa gathering [remember the time][fun old days] it was much before rise of pti as big party

earlier it was government pressure caeses jails etc etc to intimidate journalist but pmln businessman mentality though why bother such attention while you can fill their pockets if they are willing or else character assassination by journalista already bought

journalist praising PTI

Typical reaction of MQM gangsters.. :rofl:

Journalist bad mouthing MQM, found in bori after couple of days.. :chilli: :nana:

I thought journalism is more related to money than truth... :unsure:

As much they speak,more they'll get ..

black-man-money.jpg

I thought journalism is more related to money than truth... :unsure:

As much they speak,more they'll get ..

black-man-money.jpg

money and special interest agenda

most of our media is like ngo supporting aman ka tamasha with india promoting roshan kyali and is divided mostly into ppp----pmln----establishment------rich businessmen(riaz malik , karim dedhi ,mian manshas etc etc) like our bureaucracy it will support imran if he becomes acha bacha like pmln and ppp

lolzzz . cant say anything about other cities but media in KPK is anti-PTI since Press Club is manipulated by ANP affiliated journalists

Back
Top Bottom