What's new

Most Happy Nations in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pakistan is a lucky country managed to escape from the barbarian countries like India. I hope that Kashmir could be independent from India.

Can you imagine,2 years ago i visited India,and arrived in Delhi International Airport,Oh My God,so bad this Airport is small and crowded,like Village Airport in Brunei,and i come to New Delhi,i think New Delhi is worst urban planning city,building in New Delhi is very old and uh dirty...
Indian people is dirty,i see the make a cake ,and you know after he back from toilet,he not wash his hand from DEFECATE ..So dirty country,and Indian people is stinky like toilet smell,they are not take a bath....Maybe only their celebrity is good.
We are all happy to live with
Our brothers,no matter how they smell,how they look. Our
Local teashops or vendors never follow even the basic hygenic standards,but none of us hesitate to take food or
Drinks from there. There is a special taste for those dishes,
Something,even the best chef
can't offer. In India you
Can Go for the best,gorgeous hotels and take one of the finest dishes made by the finest chefs, or you can go to
the streets,into the never ending light,sound and dust,
into 'India',and have our roadside delicacies,which millions of indians,regardless
Age or economic status is enjoying with you. Thats India,and i love to live in
that india-Jai Hind!

Are you happy with your hotels?? Hahahaha....
Are you happy with you poor people,more than 800 Million

Lol, ofcourse brunei nationals would be interested in pakistan and its DEFENCE! So how is that madrassa in britain working out for you my pakistani friend ? Get a life kid, and stop trolling in on online forums. *sigh*

Are you happy with your hotels?? Hahahaha....
Are you happy with you poor people,more than 800 Million

Yes. Now back to your cave honey, we wouldnt want to break that chain , now; would we?

I think Pakistan is a lucky country managed to escape from the barbarian countries like India. I hope that Kashmir could be independent from India.

Oh My Allah..You can't arrogant like that my Brunei Neighbour Country.I think you can proud with Brunei,Indonesia,Japan,or Thailand,or other nations in our region.But,we can't arrogant,not all 11 Country in Southeast Asia is great..
11 Countries in Southeast Asia:
1.Indonesia(Leader).
2.Thailand(Secretariat).
3.Singapore
4.Malaysia
5.Brunei
6.Philippines
7.Vietnam
8.Laos
9.Burma/Myanmmar.
10.Cambodia
11.East Timor/Timor Leste.
I'm as Indonesian,forgive our Brunei friend.Because we are in one region,ASEAN.

We must friendly with other nations in the world,although poor or rich,although terrorist or not...
Even,if our nations friend is poor we must help them,not insult them..
Indonesia is Neutral Country...(Can be Friend to all nations around the world).

i doubt if there is a peace loving nation in this world. we all do the share of our bad if we got the chance---after all, we all are humen being.

Yeap, after all we are human being...! So be happy and don't think too much :P

Oh My Allah..You can't arrogant like that my Brunei Neighbour Country.I think you can proud with Brunei,Indonesia,Japan,or Thailand,or other nations in our region.But,we can't arrogant,not all 11 Country in Southeast Asia is great..
11 Countries in Southeast Asia:
1.Indonesia(Leader).
2.Thailand(Secretariat).
3.Singapore
4.Malaysia
5.Brunei
6.Philippines
7.Vietnam
8.Laos
9.Burma/Myanmmar.
10.Cambodia
11.East Timor/Timor Leste.
I'm as Indonesian,forgive our Brunei friend.Because we are in one region,ASEAN.

It is true that east asians( especially thai and viet) smile a lot. Not sure whether it is cultural thing, or they are really happy.

172 Russia (2006)
108 Russia (2009)
112 Pakistan (2006):woot:

Ya,i agree with you ANZAZA,but it is fact India are poor!!!
I'm disagree with your statement about that,because for determine happiest country,we must use :
1. HAPPY PLANET INDEX,but we must see about other aspect because happy not determine they are Rich,so we must use any aspects like in economic achievements of the countries,like:
2.EMERGING ECONOMY INDEX
3.Member of the special international economy forums and organization,like CIVETS,BASIC,G-20,G-8,BRIC,Emerging Markets,and Newly Industrialized Country.

This is Top 20 happiest country:
1 Costa Rica 76.1
2 Dominican Republic 71.8
3 Jamaica 70.1
4 Guatemala 68.4
5 Vietnam 66.5
6 Colombia 66.1
7 Cuba 65.7
8 El Salvador 61.5
9 Brazil 61.0
10 Honduras 61.0
11 Nicaragua 60.5
12 Egypt 60.3
13 Saudi Arabia 59.7
14 Philippines 59.0
15 Argentina 59.0
16 Indonesia 58.9
17 Bhutan 58.5
18 Panama 57.4
19 Laos 57.3
20 China 57.1
Can you see from the ranking, we can concluded LAOS-BHUTAN-EGYPT-CUBA-JAMAICA-PANAMA to low development countries or poor.....
PHILIPPINES-VIETNAM is high country in poverty behind US$2/day,like Philippines 80% and Vietnam 70%.

But,we can see COLOMBIA-BRAZIL-INDONESIA-CHINA-SAUDI ARABIA is country with many economic achiements and we can classified to high development countries...
See in the Google about the:
1. CIVETS(Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and South Africa)
2. Next Eleven(Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Turkey and Vietnam)
3. Emerging Market(Indonesia-Brazil-Turkey-Colombia)
4. G-20 major economies,member:
Afrika Selatan
Amerika Serikat
Arab Saudi
Argentina
Australia
Brasil
Britania Raya
RRC
India
Indonesia
Italia
Jepang
Jerman
Kanada
Korea Selatan
Meksiko
Perancis
Rusia
Turki
Uni Eropa
5. VISTA(Vietnam, Indonesia, South Africa, Turkey, Argentina)
6 Happy Planet Index.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom