What's new

Most Beautiful F 16 Ever Seen-- Paint Scheme

Well boss i don't work for US defense so can't tell u any secrets or do i read minds & nor do i make promises but wat i do know is that i hope and pray it does happen being postive and thinking the same way in life and is the wayi live watever happens in between i don't care i leave it to Allah same story here boss if its meant to be in our colors so it shall and inshallah i hope it will! :smokin::wave:

Agreed. But don't you think lessons from past are important to step forward in right direction.

Agreed. But don't you think lessons from past are important to step forward in right direction.

You very right and i agree but lets hope for the best yaar is wat iam saying lets see wat happens us talking about wont do a damn thing! :coffee:

Well boss i don't work for US defense so can't tell u any secrets or do i read minds & nor do i make promises but wat i do know is that i hope and pray it does happen being postive and thinking the same way in life and is the wayi live watever happens in between i don't care i leave it to Allah same story here boss if its meant to be in our colors so it shall and inshallah i hope it will! :smokin::wave:

yes sir IF it can come in our colors it will be great but as you see there is a big IF!!
anyway you have rightly said that we should leave it to Allah and in the mean time focus on the JF and J10 programmes!!

regards!

Did anyone notice there is a Lion on it?

Watch this time closley.

e4a3a9e25bd27f57b24771917df4ad1e.jpg

6bd090708d97bb02f1a72dd6ece9e0b1.jpg

1f41cef4ea4b59d2305f79cde8263d20.jpg

f827080dca035b6abadebd0c976c6a10.jpg

yes there is, It looks clear on last photo..(upper wing)

WOOOW its very beautiful, sure to win a fashion contest.

WOOOW its very beautiful, sure to win a fashion contest.

It can win a lot more than fashion shows. Still is one of the most nimble fighters around. What a beautiful and graceful aircraft the Viper is! :usflag:

Back
Top Bottom