What's new

Mongolian with Tibetan

Is china trying to Ban Mongolian using Mongol language, Are they force them to adopt chinese language.
does it help to influence mongol in the future.

yes, fucking sure. You America government banned Spanish language I guess.

In reality, Inner Mongolia preserves better Mongolian traditional culture, because Mongolian people in Inner Mongolia don't need to be forced to use Russian alphabet like Outer Mongolian people did in decades ago.

In Inner Mongolia, they use Mandarin and traditional mongolian scripts

In reality, Inner Mongolia preserves better Mongolian traditional culture, because Mongolian people in Inner Mongolia don't need to be forced to use Russian alphabet like Outer Mongolian people did in decades ago.

No need to explain any our internal policy to foreigners ,it is none of their business.we care about the black people human right in the USA,does the USA government explain to us? It is indeed boring to talk about our minority policy with foreigners,if you guys really care about the Mongol and Tibet people,why not devote your life to fight for them ? trust me, if this happens ,you are very possible to be shot by the Mongol and Tibetan chinese,not by the Han chinese first.
很多外国人自以为占据道德高点,他就是想指责中国,说再多也没用,何况他们算老几?即使是奥巴马也不关他事。解释本身就是弱者行为,有本事打过来。

Last edited:
No need to explain any our internal policy to foreigners ,it is none of their business.we care about the black people human right in the USA,does the USA government explain to us? It is indeed boring to talk about our minority policy with foreigners,if you guys really care about the Mongol and Tibet people,why not d evote your life to fight for them ? trust me, if this happens ,you are very possible to be shot by the Mongol and Tibetan chinese,not by the Han chinese first.

Well said, I alway said to my Chinese brothers, we're big family, care our poor brothers and sisters first which our obligation than pay attention to those insignificant flies buzzing trying to annoying us.

Never, all minority languages can be free to speak and learn. Only job-hunting requirement just like English in US drives people to learn Chinese. For mongolian in China, in fact, most are hybrid of Han-Chinese and mongolian. They register as mongolian in their citizen ID card just because they want to enjoy preferential support according to minority protect law in China, including additional subsidy, education priority, birth priviledge.
Is china trying to Ban Mongolian using Mongol language, Are they force them to adopt chinese language.
does it help to influence mongol in the future.

Some pix on Hohhot which uses Mongol scripts.

Hohhot%20Trip9.jpg

Hohhot%20Trip0.jpg

Hohhot%20Trip11.jpg

Even Macdonalds has Mongol scripts, lol.

Hohhot%20Trip12.jpg

No they aren't Mongolian and Han Chinese are two totally different ethnicity. The similiar appearance would be a result of mixing due to Mongol and nomadic domination.

Many of China dynasty are from foreign invader's such as Xianbei, Manchu,Jurchen and Mongol. Northern Chinese today are heavily mixed with these foreign ethnicity. While Southern Chinese are Han mixed with Bai Yue like the Tai, Daic and Kinh Vietnamese.

In Yuan dynasty, the Mongol saw the Han chinese as the lowest class of society. While the Han Chinese saw them as barbarians.
I wonder how many times this nonsense will be debunked and repeated ad nauseam.

Information on the Qin/Han terracotta figures,Han Chinese genetics,historical censuses and Yuan legal code are all widely available on the internet,a pity that these would be taken in consideration.

All Tibetan are Monk, They don't have military force or army. how can they get independence.
Monk doing tradition practice all day long.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom