What's new

Money’s worth: Caller sues PCO owner over Re1

farhanalee7

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GUJRANWALA:
A man on Thursday filed a complaint at a consumer court against a public call office (PCO) owner for giving him one rupee less credit than he had paid for. Farrukh Usman filed the complaint in the court of judge Mian Muhammad Ilyas.

In his application, Usman said he had asked for easy load of Rs100 for his mobile phone but the PCO owner Muhammad Habib gave him one rupee less. He said when he complained, Habib ignored him. Usman sought Rs145,000 damages for stress and Rs20,000 for missing important calls. The consumer court has summoned the PCO owner.
Money’s worth: Caller sues PCO owner over Re1 – The Express Tribune

GUJRANWALA:
A man on Thursday filed a complaint at a consumer court against a public call office (PCO) owner for giving him one rupee less credit than he had paid for. Farrukh Usman filed the complaint in the court of judge Mian Muhammad Ilyas.

In his application, Usman said he had asked for easy load of Rs100 for his mobile phone but the PCO owner Muhammad Habib gave him one rupee less. He said when he complained, Habib ignored him. Usman sought Rs145,000 damages for stress and Rs20,000 for missing important calls. The consumer court has summoned the PCO owner.
Money’s worth: Caller sues PCO owner over Re1 – The Express Tribune
Seriously ? who was he an ambani?

Well there are people like that..... I had one customer who sued my company for 15 paise...... The bill clerk written a manual bill for a part 90.00 rupee when the actual MRP was 89.85 Rupee..... I was asked to represent on behalf of company.

Customer won the case..... And you know what was the order made by the judge? Pay the customer 15 paise either by cheque or by DD in the next hearing.... and we did gave him a cheque duly written.... "Fifteen Paisa Only"

Back
Top Bottom