What's new

Mokhtar Narrative

Ssg1956

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi guys I want to have some chit chat about some Islamic movie. Anyone interested to have some chit chat feel free. Please no trolling, if you get offended please leave this thread rather than flaming with others or trolling around! Wasalaam

On topic!

Mokhtar is a Shia Muslim leader who set up a movement in 686 A.D in the town of Kufa to avenge the martyrdom of Imam Hussein (AS). Starring: Fariborz Arabnia, Reza Ruygari, Reza Kianian and Rahman Baqerian, ’Mokhtarnameh’ is the sixth TV series directed by Mirbaqeri. The series, which took five years to complete, includes 42 episodes and is produced by Sima Films. The story reviews the events leading to the martyrdom of the Imams and ends with the adolescence of Mokhtar. The film also deals with 16 years of Mokhtar’s life and includes the death of Mo’awiyah, the succession of Yazid ibn-Mo’awiyah, and the events leading to Ashura and whatever related to the uprising of Mokhtar until his and his companions’ martyrdom

interesting... one should only comment on it after seeing it, and moreover discuss the accuracy of these historic events rather than sectarian zeal... so until I really have time on my hands, I would have a optimistic view that its an unbiased movie...

I HAD THE OPPERTUNITY TO WATCH ONE OF THE LAST EPISODES, IT SEEMED FINE.

Sorry I am not quite good at my english, can you explain what is unbiased?
Thanks

in this case, I expect historically accurate movie, rather than inclined towards a particular view... that movie should be acceptable by all the "muslims"..

^^there seems a lot of interesting films on your recommended site... good good !!

in this case, I expect historically accurate movie, rather than inclined towards a particular view... that movie should be acceptable by all the "muslims"..

I don't think Mokhtar Narrative is accepted by all Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom