What's new

Moin Khan - A Different Agenda

I did the manali -leh route with a bullet twice . doubt i would do it with a vespa:)

if that's a mountain highway like in the movie 3 idiots, then don't even think about it, its dangerous, I rode a friends vespa once man that thing is hard to ride, its so heavy I fell like twice in less then 2 km's !, that was my one & only experience with the scooty :lol:

if that's a mountain highway like in the movie 3 idiots, then don't even think about it, its dangerous, I rode a friends vespa once man that thing is hard to ride, its so heavy I fell like twice in less then 2 km's !, that was my one & only experience with the scooty :lol:

And thats supposed to be the fault of a Vespa ? :what:

It isn't built for Urdu speaking Baby Elephants to ride on ! :P

the longest I tried to ride a scooter was around 320 kms .. between two cities... it was a bajaj scooter... :girl_wacko:
wont dream of doing that ever again....

here is a video on youtube .. somebody travelling in same route as jbg

Last edited by a moderator:

I actually liked the later vespas. never fell off any though:)

the longest I tried to ride a scooter was around 320 kms .. between two cities... it was a bajaj scooter... :girl_wacko:
wont dream of doing that ever again....

here is a video on youtube .. somebody travelling in same route as jbg
A better video

Himalayan Odyssey is like the holy grail of all adventure rides.

@jbgt90 You did it twice :woot: :pissed:
I tried once came back from Manali as the road was blocked :rofl:

A better video

Himalayan Odyssey is like the holy grail of all adventure rides.

@jbgt90 You did it twice :woot: :pissed:
I tried once came back from Manali as the road was blocked :rofl:

The first time i did it was in 02, then again in 04 . i was young then and my back could stand the rigors of a bike ride , today i dont even ride any more. too ******** old:ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom