What's new

Mohammad Amir Resigns From Test Series at Just 27 | Imran Khan Take Notice | Shoaib Akhtar

everything is about money.the thing we use to write in our school essays.mein bara ho kay milk o quom Ki khidmat karunga.doesnt apply in professional life.

Well solution is simple.. ban them from all sorts of cricket.. it is 200+ million nation so bring new honest and talented people. Get rid of these ingrate haramkhors.

good decision by amir. playing test match on UAE dead pitches is cruel for fast bowlers. PCB never had the wisdom how to use their bowlers. amir is not a bowler for dead pitches but PCB kept on using him there and his performance graph dropped. the last 2 test matches they played in UAE against SL where spin bowlers are required pak went in with 4 pace bowlers and one spinner and ended up losing both the matches.
as far as mulk o qaum ki khidmat is concerned i think we should be realistic. whatever we are doing in our lives our main aim is to earn money for ourselves and our family and we all prefer to take the courses which are more beneficial to ourselves. there is nothing wrong with this approach provided one doesnt use illegal means which majority of us use unfortunately.

only 0.00000001 % of teachers , doctors, security forces , political leaders ,scientists, business men ,lawers , sportsmen, etc are doing their job for mulk o qaum ki khidmat.

Bring new talent no issue if person doesn't want to earn that's fine. He was not taking wickets in test matches either so he must have thought that before someone else kick me out i should resign.

good decision by amir. playing test match on UAE dead pitches is cruel for fast bowlers. PCB never had the wisdom how to use their bowlers. amir is not a bowler for dead pitches but PCB kept on using him there and his performance graph dropped. the last 2 test matches they played in UAE against SL where spin bowlers are required pak went in with 4 pace bowlers and one spinner and ended up losing both the matches.

You do realize, its not just about UAE? He is retiring from the whole Test format at 27 years of age. Kal ko har koi acha fast bowler kahay k bhai me ne tou test cricket khelni he nahi, kiyonke uss me paisa kum aur jan ziyada lagani parti hai. and just as an example I quoting you shoaib reminiscing about his past test career days.

Test matches are needed for proper training of players but we are not promoting it as players are not willing to work hard which test match requires.There was a time when viewing test match give much pleasure to viewers but t20 has destroyed real cricket

I think it's better to ban any type of cricket in uae,dead pitches.amir should continue focus on odi.in uae,you can't take wickets because they are always dead pitches.i don't understand why pcb still wants Emirates as our home.move to England.

as far as mulk o qaum ki khidmat is concerned i think we should be realistic. whatever we are doing in our lives our main aim is to earn money for ourselves and our family and we all prefer to take the courses which are more beneficial to ourselves. there is nothing wrong with this approach provided one doesnt use illegal means which majority of us use unfortunately.

only 0.00000001 % of teachers , doctors, security forces , political leaders ,scientists, business men ,lawers , sportsmen, etc are doing their job for mulk o qaum ki khidmat.
Brother 000000.1 percent may be ypu talking about those who you know i know alot of people who are doing mulk o qoam ki khadmit with in these harsh condition its not all about money its about your background.
We didnt bring amir back cuz he can make money they make enough in one year of cricket career but still they have to do match fixing.
Question about dead pitches sarfraznawaz imran khan wasim waqar m zahid shoaib akhtar they all played on dead pitches but if these punk wanna play on easy pitches then they sud be banned and play with their kids.
He is the one who wants to stand by the boundry by his chosen spot,where we all know now he wants to retire just cuz he think what is best instead of playing for team then he sud go home and sit with those who been dying to get chance in Pak team.
PCB's policies sucks but we talking about this player who we all love and want to see him palying in every formate where Pak team needs him.

You do realize, its not just about UAE? He is retiring from the whole Test format at 27 years of age. Kal ko har koi acha fast bowler kahay k bhai me ne tou test cricket khelni he nahi, kiyonke uss me paisa kum aur jan ziyada lagani parti hai. and just as an example I quoting you shoaib reminiscing about his past test career days.

every individual has right to choose whats good for him. if he retires from all formats it will be his choice.he requested team management an year ago that he needs rest but he was included int he squads on dead pitches on uae . he may not be handling the fatigue factor playing in all the three formats and the league cricket. the leagues offer good money for relatively less effort . so every cricketer has the right whether he wants to play 5 day cricket or shorter format cricket. personally i would love to see amir in tests on australian and english wickets.

Brother 000000.1 percent may be ypu talking about those who you know i know alot of people who are doing mulk o qoam ki khadmit with in these harsh condition its not all about money its about your background.
We didnt bring amir back cuz he can make money they make enough in one year of cricket career but still they have to do match fixing.
Question about dead pitches sarfraznawaz imran khan wasim waqar m zahid shoaib akhtar they all played on dead pitches but if these punk wanna play on easy pitches then they sud be banned and play with their kids.
He is the one who wants to stand by the boundry by his chosen spot,where we all know now he wants to retire just cuz he think what is best instead of playing for team then he sud go home and sit with those who been dying to get chance in Pak team.
PCB's policies sucks but we talking about this player who we all love and want to see him palying in every formate where Pak team needs him.
its good that you know more people who are doing mulk or qaum ki khidmat.
in past there was only county cricket and cricketers had only one option and that is to play cricket for the team to earn money. so they played "for the team" but i am sure if ICC anti corruption rules would have been so tight at that time as they are today we wouldn't have cricket "greats" like wasim and waqar. they would have been banned very early in their careers and their "mulk or qaum" ki khidmat would have been fully exposed.

every individual has right to choose whats good for him. if he retires from all formats it will be his choice.he requested team management an year ago that he needs rest but he was included int he squads on dead pitches on uae . he may not be handling the fatigue factor playing in all the three formats and the league cricket. the leagues offer good money for relatively less effort . so every cricketer has the right whether he wants to play 5 day cricket or shorter format cricket. personally i would love to see amir in tests on australian and english wickets.

its good that you know more people who are doing mulk or qaum ki khidmat.
in past there was only county cricket and cricketers had only one option and that is to play cricket for the team to earn money. so they played "for the team" but i am sure if ICC anti corruption rules would have been so tight at that time as they are today we wouldn't have cricket "greats" like wasim and waqar. they would have been banned very early in their careers and their "mulk or qaum" ki khidmat would have been fully exposed.
Yea true every indivisual have right to retire but i have seen him in qatar before he was going to hearing how he cried not ban him from cricket and its not about he cant take fatigue its about money theu make 4 lakh for one test which is 5 days and 3 lakh for one day its all about money and we consider him the nest what we have here if he cant take fatigue then why not take rest gor one year from cricket and chose only some series in aus nz or england where his wife from.
27 years and he cant fight in test he sudnt be in our cricket team.
Every year situation change in cricket if they cant take the change like others then no right for people like him in the team.

The guy has no actual natural talent, but is mostly able to bowl line and length at a medium pace.

No great loss, and perhaps a blessing in disguise that allows actual talent to come forward.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom