What's new

Modi to feature in Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls - Not Fake News

Naman Mathur

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India

“For me, this show presents a great opportunity to showcase to the world India’s rich environmental heritage and stress on the importance of environment conservation and living in harmony with nature. It was a great experience spending time in the jungle once again, this time with Bear, who is blessed with indefatigable energy and quest to experience nature at its purest.”
PM Modi

EAoBeqBUcAE4x1C

EAoBfYFU4AAuePx

The comments are gonna be fun. :rolleyes1:

Last edited:
Just so you guys know Modi denies climate change
Also check out his own theory about climate change ,according to him we grow weak as we age and hence we feel like climate is changing but in reality it stays the same.This dude is hilarious.

Also check out his own theory about climate change ,according to him we grow weak as we age and hence we feel like climate is changing but in reality it stays the same.This dude is hilarious.
Hahaha, why is there a cut in the video. Either show unedited footage or stop spreading misinformation. And even if he said such things, what matters is his current views. You ugys just need a chance.

Last edited:

“For me, this show presents a great opportunity to showcase to the world India’s rich environmental heritage and stress on the importance of environment conservation and living in harmony with nature. It was a great experience spending time in the jungle once again, this time with Bear, who is blessed with indefatigable energy and quest to experience nature at its purest.”
PM Modi

EAoBeqBUcAE4x1C

EAoBfYFU4AAuePx

The comments are gonna be fun. :rolleyes1:

Modi ji bhaag daud to payenge nahin. It will be boring. Will still try to watch.

Hahaha, why is their cut in the video. Either show unedited footage or stop spreading misinformation. And even if he said such things, what matters is his current views. You ugys just need a chance.
Dude you need to sit down and make your mind
is this video irrelevant because
>Its fake
or because
>His views have changed
pick one, then let me me know

Modi ji bhaag daud to payenge nahin. It will be boring. Will still try to watch.
True, but dont u think he is quite fit despite his age. He doesnt look frail. No one expects a running jumping swinging in the wilderness Modi.

Dude you need to sit down and make your mind
is this video irrelevant because
>Its fake
or because
>His views have changed
pick one, then let me me know
Maybe you need to cleanse your mind and decide , do i have to comment ? if so do i have to use edited footage to mock ? can i be a least bit ingenuous ? do i need to apologize after spreading misinformation ? do i need to verify my sources ?

True, but dont u think he is quite fit despite his age. He doesnt look frail. No one expects a running jumping swinging in the wilderness Modi.

Maybe you need to cleanse your mind and decide , do i have to comment ? if so do i have to use edited footage to mock ? can i be a least bit ingenuous ? do i need to apologize after spreading misinformation ? do i need to verify my sources ?
pick one option

Outstanding environmental changemakers receive UN’s Champions of the Earth Award
https://www.unenvironment.org/news-...ntal-changemakers-receive-uns-champions-earth

PM Modi a forerunner in tackling climate change, says UN environment head
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...e-says-un-environment-head-1250678-2018-06-05

Modi’s pitch for global “solidarity” in Davos takes aim at Trump for pulling out of Paris climate accord.
https://qz.com/india/1186666/davos-...errorism-are-the-worlds-greatest-threats/amp/

Last edited:
Lol no he doesnt.
He is literally bringing a renewables revolution in India and starting on a plan to run all electric by 2022. Made the most ambitious commitments alongwith China to prevent climate change in Paris and is set to not just achieve them well before the time limit but will infact surpass the goal!
If you are doing propaganda atleast look at some previous record.

China and India are the major countries that have increased the forest cover substantially.
green-cover
Are you sure this pic is updated and accurate? If it is, then i am up for an awakening.
I always imagined South and North East to have the most forest cover in India, but there it shows mostly west, even Rajasthan, to have high density cover!

Lol no he doesnt.
He is literally bringing a renewables revolution in India and starting on a plan to run all electric by 2022. Made the most ambitious commitments alongwith China to prevent climate change in Paris and is set to not just achieve them well before the time limit but will infact surpass the goal!
If you are doing propaganda atleast look at some previous record.

Are you sure this pic is updated and accurate? If it is, then i am up for an awakening.
I always imagined South and North East to have the most forest cover in India, but there it shows mostly west, even Rajasthan, to have high density cover!
India is home to 1.5 million electric rickshaws – More than anywhere in the world
electric-rickshaw-india-population-768x589.jpg

https://www.rushlane.com/india-is-home-to-15-lakh-electric-rickshaws-12285759.html/amp

I know the report of increasing greenery is right, just took the photo of the same article. But yes i think the pic is of some different metric like change in greenery maybe. Need to look it up. Do tell me if you find.
https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...er-than-rest-of-the-world/article26248172.ece
I updated the image. Now it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom