What's new

Modi to feature in Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls - Not Fake News

Will he eat the flesh of the thousands of innocents he encouraged his right wing extremist hindu goons to kill?

Bear Grylls said that the global broadcast will see the "unknown side of PM Modi" as he ventures into Indian wilderness to create awareness about animal conservation.

By Express Web Desk |New Delhi |Updated: July 29, 2019 3:33:25 pm

View attachment 571649

PM Modi with Bear Grylls in a promo of the episode. The episode will premiere on Discovery India on August 12. (Screengrab)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is all set to appear on a special episode of popular wildlife show Man vs Wild with British presenter Bear Grylls. The program will be broadcast at 9 pm on August 12 on Discovery India.

Grylls said that the global broadcast will see the “unknown side of PM Modi” as he ventures into Indian wilderness to create awareness about animal conservation. “People across 180 countries will get to see the unknown side of PM Narendra Modi as he ventures into Indian wilderness to create awareness about animal conservation & environmental change. Catch Man Vs Wild with PM Modi @DiscoveryIN on August 12 9 pm,” he tweeted.

In a press release by Discovery, PM Modi is quoted as saying that the show presents him the opportunity to showcase to the world India’s rich environmental heritage and stress on the importance of environment conservation. “For years, I have lived among nature, in the mountains and the forests. These years have a lasting impact on my life. So when I was asked about a special programme focussing on life beyond politics and that too in the midst of nature I was both intrigued and inclined to take part in it. For me, this show presents a great opportunity to showcase to the world India’s rich environmental heritage and stress on the importance of environment conservation and living in harmony with nature. It was a great experience spending time in the jungle once again, this time with Bear, who is blessed with indefatigable energy and quest to experience nature at its purest,” his statement read.

On March 10 this year, The Indian Express had reported that Grylls was in Dhikala in the Jim Corbett tiger reserve in Uttarakhand around February 14, the day of the terror attack in Pulwama. On that day, the Uttarakhand Forest Department had cancelled all tourist bookings for the Dhikala forest rest house because of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to the state.

Grylls had posted a few tweets prior coming to India which were later deleted. “And it is a GREAT day in India! Am coming there soon to shoot something very special…”, one of his tweet read, followed by a ‘Shh’ emoji. It was deleted.

On February 12, Grylls posted a selfie apparently taken on board his flight to India: “On my way for an adventure in a country I love…” This post, too, was later deleted.

On February 16, Grylls replied to @PMOIndia’s February 15 tweet about the PM paying homage to the Pulwama victims. “A truly tragic day — my heart goes out to you India,” he posted on Twitter, with emoticons of a heart and folded hands.

Neither Grylls or Discovery or Uttarakhand Forest Department had confirmed about a film crew being allowed inside the Corbett tiger reserve on February 14 at that time.

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/pm-modi-man-vs-wild-with-bear-grylls-5860177/

No. Modi to learn advanced forms of Yoga from Baboons.:p::p::p:[
Been there, done that. Haven't you heard of Yogi the Bear ?
The problem is you don't think ahead.
He has been to army in fatigues, he has meditated in the mountains, he has roughed it the wild.. next he will be on the beach in swimwear. surgical strike Hua..bc'on

The problem is you don't think ahead.
He has been to army in fatigues, he has meditated in the mountains, he has roughed it the wild.. next he will be on the beach in swimwear. surgical strike Hua..bc'on

Sounds like a busy man. A Doer.

Possible. Very possible.

It might be that sweet Modi might be teaching the Wild how to use Clouds?

Or simply exchanging notes on supereme leadership strategies... ?

What do you think @newb3e ?
modi is a self obsessed madari but a smart one he knows how to handle and control 1 bilion idiots.bakhts will go crazy watching their supreme leader running around in jungle acting all cute and soft

Back
Top Bottom