What's new

Modi sold tea but Nawaz Shareef sold his country, says Indian journalist

today if PMLn has still some public support, its biggest cause is incompitancev of PTI govt who just yesterday increased prices of life saving drugs up 265% on the other hand prices of all commidities of life has increased to all time high level ... someone should make answerable to PTI too

Never saw such beghairats such as Nawaz, Bhutto and their supporters

Even if their parties bought new leaders or representatives

I could understand, they are loyal to their political parties and new different leaders have emerged

So new leaders
A political place, economic plan, health plan, foreign policy etc

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They just want the same corrupt idiots that have been here for decades, failed over and over again, looted the country
No plan
no economic plan
no health plan
no foreign policy

just the same old bullshit,, rights this, selectors that,
no explanation of why they have failed over and over again, why Sindh is no different to Africa

i am not disappointed at these crook leader's

i am disappointed at their blind zombie supporters for being little more than donkeys

today if PMLn has still some public support, its biggest cause is incompetence of PTI govt who just yesterday increased prices of life saving drugs up 265% on the other hand prices of all commodities of life has increased to all time high level ... someone should make answerable to PTI too

Yes, people who borrowed and borrowed against the country's future to fill up their personal bank accounts should answer for financial difficulties we are facing today unless you think that borrowed Money shouldn't be paid back because you were voting for PPP or PML_N and cannot be held responsible for your actions

Please tell us all How to get rid of the debt without actually paying it back? May be you have some answers rest of us have missed... 60% of federal revenue goes towards debt servicing, Instead of blaming the guy who is actually trying to fix the bad situation you keep asking for the good old days (PPP and PML-N) to come back not sure what good old days are you thinking of...

Please do tell us which drug price was increased BY PTI and not given it you fro free

I do not think that Nawaz sold his country.
Yeah he didn't sell his country India
today if PMLn has still some public support, its biggest cause is incompitancev of PTI govt who just yesterday increased prices of life saving drugs up 265% on the other hand prices of all commidities of life has increased to all time high level ... someone should make answerable to PTI too
So just because PTI is not giving subsidies to people, lets support Pmln traitors? Is this how Pakistanis think?

Yeah he didn't sell his country India

So just because PTI is not giving subsidies to people, lets support Pmln traitors? Is this how Pakistanis think?

Yep pretty much

They don't seem to have any understanding of the concept of economic planning and that money dosent grow on trees

This pain is unfortunate but it's necessary so we can get out of debt so we can utilize or finances to build our country

i don't understand how these people dont get that 60% (I think) of our finances are spent on debt financing which were built up by the idiots of ppp and PMLN, we need to get out of the debt trap before we can move on

i fear for the country I'd PMLN or PPP are let back in

bhai is zalim captain ka moo to dekho is ne kuch nhi bachaya ho ga ander . ab to ulta wo mujhy pay kary to baat bany gi :lol:

artillery gun jesa moo hai is captain ka is ne morcha tabah ker diya hoga:P
this is the point where criticsm on army is justified
for recruiting and promoting a thing called caption Safdar

And shreef sold his motherland happily.. As the country was itifaq foundry's product..

Whole PMLn is anti-Pak. Today, Khurram Dastigir confront Ali Mohammad Khan of PTI and saying I challenge the content of meeting " I was there too" . ( Aitraz ha, ARYNEWS).... What else left from former Defence Minister Khurram Dastigir.

Modi was chai wala and Nawaz was Gulwal Mandi Lahore ka dood wala ...

L
Then i doubt your critical analysis capabilities.

Close personal relationship with modi. Access to raw agents in country without due diligence and complete silence of kulbushon. What else u need ?

Imaran is much older friend of Mod. Do you know that he was invited by Modi in India and he came on his invitation? You guys will repent one day for electing Imaran if you are not repenting today.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom