What's new

Modi Officially Loses TN & Kerala

Will that magic happen everywhere in kerala? Including Malappuram?

I have doubt about Malappuram.It is Muslim League turf.And recent years a lot anti national activity can be seen in Malabar area.
But Muslim league is confined in Malabar area .Rest are in the hands of CPM and Congress.Hindus are too less in Kerala.Large change is not going happen .but some good movement can be seen in future.

I have doubt about Malappuram.It is Muslim League turf.And recent years a lot anti national activity can be seen in Malabar area.
But Muslim league is confined in Malabar area .Rest are in the hands of CPM and Congress.Hindus are too less in Kerala.Large change is not going happen .but some good movement can be seen in future.

I don't think almost 60% should be called too less. Yes, When you compare with other southern states like Andhra, TN, it's less. But we don't hear any communal issues like what frequently happens in UP and Bhihar..correct?

I don't think almost 60% should be called too less. Yes, When you compare with other southern states like Andhra, TN, it's less. But we don't hear any communal issues like what frequently happens in UP and Bhihar..correct?

Because Keralites have high HDI and education.Riots is rarest to rare case in Kerala

Will that magic happen everywhere in kerala? Including Malappuram?

Doubt it. The gulf money in Malappurram allows it to insulate the Muslim community there. In a way the gulf has been a double edged sword. Source of income, but a sizeable number of the Muslims have become radical.

In your #74 post you mentioned about Biharis.So I have doubt that you are a Bihari.:enjoy:.Nothing else:-).can you reply

I thought he was a U.P. Bihari immigrant. Like a lot of the Urdu speaking immigrants in Karachi.

His ancestors must have come from Bihar and went there during the partition. A lot of the Urdu speaking Muslims from U.P went to Pakistan too.

There were also a bunch of Malabari Muslims in Karachi as well.

Mohajirs I think. (Mohajirs are the ones from U.P.)

Last edited:
She is a Brahmin against a Teli Modi.

She should campaign in North India as third front leader she can campaign in Hindi too as her sanskrit is good.

BTW, after elections she will be joining the UPA.

how come no one told him off for this? This is a stupid and disgusting remark and should have no place in a discussion

Doubt it. The gulf money in Malappurram allows it to insulate the Muslim community there. In a way the gulf has been a double edged sword. Source of income, but a sizeable number of the Muslims have become radical.

I thought he was a U.P. Bihari immigrant. Like a lot of the Urdu speaking immigrants in Karachi.

His ancestors must have come from Bihar and went there during the partition. A lot of the Urdu speaking Muslims from U.P went to Pakistan too.

There were also a bunch of Malabari Muslims in Karachi as well.

Mohajirs I think.

Thank you for your info

how come no one told him off for this? This is a stupid and disgusting remark and should have no place in a discussion

Does not matter. India's choice for PM is Modi. I like Jayalalitha, she is a good administrator and a nationalist.

Back
Top Bottom