What's new

Modi exploring breakup of Coal India, opening up sector - sources

Hahahahahaha... The Armstrong-Ayush bonding continues... It is fun to be back at PDF and see you both showing public affection...

On topic: Guys, give it a few days. Merging Coal and Power into Energy Ministry does not really make difference to anyone's life, except top 5 beaurocrats of one company losing their job.

What is clear is that Land Laws for Coal extraction are cleared and finally India starts rolling out and exporting Coal... There is too much of that Black Gold in our soil... We are just inefficiently twating on it and the 'latest IGCC' technology is already available in India with GE's help... We just need to muster up the courage to cough up 2Bn for a mega project to see it really work!
welcome back bro..what's your say on indian election results??and the results in jammu and kashmir??

welcome back bro..what's your say on indian election results??and the results in jammu and kashmir??
Long time bro!

Election results are a bit scary to me, with all due respect... I would much rather have a stable opposition as well... With 44 seats for principal opposition party, it could be a bit of a disaster. The only worry I have about Modi is if he slips far right, because right to him are examples like Mussolinni and Hitler and that is my only fear... Other than that, i am sure it is good for the country and for all the people in the country (irrespective of the hate mongering)

For J&K, it is simple - Jammu and Ladhakh participated in elections and voted where they wanted to - BJP wave. In Kashmir, PDP won (which cares about kashmir, but not so much about the pakistan angle on kashmir - and i personally do appreciate Mufti for being a good administrator and a nice person), defeating the slimy agenda of Congress n NC and also the 'famous' calls by separatist were even lesser succesful than last elections. Some parts in Sopore and Anantnag remain a concern, but the percentages there also are improving...

So, for a humble normal citizen like me, I would say, J&K voted like any other state in India (now, I am flame baiting a bit, i must say)... Though, article 370 will not be changed, that also I can promise you..

He should have started with by selling off Air India to any private entity, the present state of Air India makes me cry.

All air India needs is a good ceo, some heads to roll and DI-linking it to aviation ministry. No need to sell it, actually Air India is purposely made to make loss so it can be sold

Back
Top Bottom