What's new

Modi, Ambani and Rafale

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
To respected Indian posters. Today again Modi said , we miss Rafale. Is there any kickback case going on against him. Or he is justifying the sale of Rafale to save Ambani.
A leader specifically , addressing Rafale with glory mean something. Leaders usually never address in a such style.

To respected Indian posters. Today again Modi said , we miss Rafale. Is there any kickback case going on against him. Or he is justifying the sale of Rafale to save Ambani.

He is doing CYA & to dissociate himself from the Indian military loss to Pakistan and divert the blame for the lack of Rafale on Congress, which is the main opposition to him in the coming elections.

He is doing CYA & to dissociate himself from the Indian military loss to Pakistan and divert the blame for the lack of Rafale on Congress, which is the main opposition to him in the coming elections.
pathetic...what exactly can the rafale do that the su30 can't? don't blame the machines. blame the idiots flying those machines and their leaders...

Modi is pitching for rafale.
He wants to divert nation's attention from rafale deal controversy
Now no one will question even if all planes are brought from abroad

To me it really made no sense mentioning rafale.

I mean it is not anyone else's fault , but modi's own fault that rafale got delayed. Rahul gandhi replied corectly in my opinion.

Modi is the one who delayed the deal. Not only delayed but payed same money but got a deal of 36 rafale instead of 126 originally planned by their airforce.

pathetic...what exactly can the rafale do that the su30 can't? don't blame the machines. blame the idiots flying those machines and their leaders...

Normal citizens would hardly know if Rafale would have been useful or not. So Modi can easily get away with such BS.

Rafale would have been very useful on day one when IAF used Mirages instead.

On day two, IAF badly needed Gripen & FGFA to counter PAF offensive but all they had was MIG-21 and SU-30MKI which could not do the job and failed.

To me it really made no sense mentioning rafale.

I mean it is not anyone else's fault , but modi's own fault that rafale got delayed. Rahul gandhi replied corectly in my opinion.

Modi is the one who delayed the deal. Not only delayed but payed same money but got a deal of 36 rafale instead of 126 originally planned by their airforce.
exactly

Back
Top Bottom