What's new

‘Moderate’ Palestinian Leader: ‘If We Had a Nuke, We’d Have Used It Today'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Israel has the "Samson option".
Which basically means they will use their considerable nuclear arsenal to annihilate the entire Middle Eastern region in response to a nuclear attack on Israeli soil.
And they'll do it too. If there is any nuclear threat in the world that is believable, this is one of them.
I don't agree with such a doctrine. But I do believe they will do it.

Ofcourse buddy.... Jews are crazy....they won't go down without doing a thing....after blowing the Muslim counties .. Their first bomb would fall on Vatican city...US considers Samson option very seriously and that's why they bend down to Israels pressures.....

what can we do when the world seems to be after us like a hungry dog, even ur country would be left with no other choice in such circumstances !!!!

secondly muslim brotherhood being a joke is some thing accepted by me it truly is a joke :lol: thats why i said why do people think we will facilitate them inspite of seeing a region openly dominated by petrodollars......

ur allegations on my mindset stand nowhere, u should visit dubai then, where even u will come across indians distinguishing muslims and hindus rather than treating them (indians) alike !!!! ur students distinguish themselves here at a school level so IMO ur countrys mindset stands at the same level too and is equally questionable as ours....i've witnessed a delhi boy being left alone coz he was from delhi (after that tragic case, i wont comment any further)...

India is not on level of Pakistan ie we are not breeding terrorists who are raising jihads allover the world.World is after you like a "hungry dog" because you have proven record of creating new age terrorism Monster which has started eating you out as well.So the world wants you to help yourself so that world is free from terrorism.

Ok so we both agree on that "muslim brotherhood" joke where it's basically divided in Shia-Sunni groups led by Saudis and Iranis and then local ones based on political intrests.

The countries in middle east are really hardline and thats why "hindus" like to find people who are like them since they are alienated by a atmosphere which is strongly not theirs.So the odd one comes out or left out.As far as I know Indians and Pakistanis do not fight much in foreign countries(Western) as they do in Indian subcontinent.So the possibility is high that if I see you in any foreign country I would not run after you with a dagger but rather a chit chat and rant about the situation we got in Indian subcontinent. :lol:

India is not on level of Pakistan ie we are not breeding terrorists

you forgot ur SARBJIT SINGH my friend, who admitted of his terrorist activities !!!!!!! and your revenge too inspite of being a country thrice the size of pakistan.....which now IMO officially has a heart thrice the dividend of pakistan !!!

that delhi boy scene was carried out by indians i was a captain and we were playing cricket when my indian friend said he didnt want to play because of him and then so did the rest, he said it on his face "because ur from Delhi" even today he is mocked every time......

my dad has indian friends in the business community they are good with him and so is my dad with them...they never discuss IndoPak relations.... well i havent observed them with such speeches, they are other business men who not only discuss religion but what i've heard them mostly ask when some one says he is from india is are u from karnatka (my spelling may be wrong) or bihar or UP even lucknow !!! i never knew the reasons behind it but as i grew up i realized it...

let me give u a brief of me......i dont judge a community on one or a flock of people i judge every person individually but since u gave ur opinion on a Pakistani mentality, i had to tell u what i've personally seen and witnessed !!!! because i never mean to disrespect a society.....

Israel routinely uses the concept of "disproportionate response". Why shouldn't the other side do the same?

The only reason Israel gets away with its thuggery -- aside from the media control -- is because the other side lacks the ability to escalate the situation.

If Israel wanted disproportionate responses on that scale it would have used nuclear weapons of small yield in Palestine as a response.

The fact that they have not means they are at the center of things a sane party. That is not what can be said of Islamists.

If Israel wanted disproportionate responses on that scale it would have used nuclear weapons of small yield in Palestine as a response.

The fact that they have not means they are at the center of things a sane party. That is not what can be said of Islamists.

Nonsense!

Israel's whole policy is that if you kill one of theirs, they will kill hundred of yours.
If each side escalated in that manner, the conflict would soon go nuclear.

The only reason Israel gets away with their thuggery is because it is backed by the West and Western media.

Nonsense!

Israel's whole policy is that if you kill one of theirs, they will kill hundred of yours.

The only reason Israel gets away with their thuggery is because it is backed by the West and Western media.
And the threat of being 'wipe off the map' have nothing to do with their attitude. None whatsoever.

And the threat of being 'wipe off the map' have nothing to do with their attitude. None whatsoever.

If Jewish fanatics had set up camp in China, Japan, Germany or any other place, kicked out the locals and established a "Jewish land for Jews", the Jewish race would have ceased to exist by now.

Nonsense!

The good thing is that Israel only kills a hundred in response to one of their killed. If Israel wanted it could have killed thousands. As i said, they possess nuclear weapons and using very low yield nukes is a viable option for them.

The fact that they DONT do it despite possessing such weapons is a testament to their restraint.

Israel would have no problem and not attack if the Muslims stopped baying for their blood.

‘Moderate’ Palestinian Leader Swears: ‘If We Had a Nuke, We’d Have Used It This Very Morning’
Jibril Rajoub, a senior Palestinian Authority official who is frequently characterized as a "moderate" in both the Western and Israeli media, said on Lebanese television that if the Palestinians had a nuclear weapon they would have nuked Israel "this morning."

"I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning," he said.
If a 'moderate' Palestinian leader is willing to 'nuke' Israel, we can be assured that if Al-Qaeda got hold of any NBC weapons form, the US would be attacked with such a weapons.

If Jewish fanatics had set up camp in China, Japan, Germany or any other place, kicked out the locals and established a "Jewish land for Jews", the Jewish race would have ceased to exist by now.
That is a debate any Jewish/Israeli members here can take you up. Nevertheless, the nuclear cat is out of the bag. From now on, no Muslim leader in the ME will be seen as 'moderate' by the Israelis. They would be fools if they do.

you forgot ur SARBJIT SINGH my friend, who admitted of his terrorist activities !!!!!!! and your revenge too inspite of being a country thrice the size of pakistan.....which now IMO officially has a heart thrice the dividend of pakistan !!!

that delhi boy scene was carried out by indians i was a captain and we were playing cricket when my indian friend said he didnt want to play because of him and then so did the rest, he said it on his face "because ur from Delhi" even today he is mocked every time......

my dad has indian friends in the business community they are good with him and so is my dad with them...they never discuss IndoPak relations.... well i havent observed them with such speeches, they are other business men who not only discuss religion but what i've heard them mostly ask when some one says he is from india is are u from karnatka (my spelling may be wrong) or bihar or UP even lucknow !!! i never knew the reasons behind it but as i grew up i realized it...

let me give u a brief of me......i dont judge a community on one or a flock of people i judge every person individually but since u gave ur opinion on a Pakistani mentality, i had to tell u what i've personally seen and witnessed !!!! because i never mean to disrespect a society.....

First you intentionally forgot to remove the word "...who are raising jihads allover the world" from "India is not on level of Pakistan ie we are not breeding terrorists who are raising jihads allover the world."This shows you are escaping from admitting that your country is a breeding ground for radicals involved in terrorism almost all the terrorist activities in the world.So you are in DENIAL MODE.

Which "heart" are you talking about? All of your 93,000 POW were sent back to you in one piece and also a big chunk of territory.What did you give in return? Mutilated and beheaded bodies of our soldiers? You are again in DENIAL MODE since the national policy of yours is to bleed india through 1000 cuts but in this process your country is bleeding through 10,000 cuts.

Now about Sarabjit, its discussed it lot of times already.He is a mistaken identity and you didn't give proof of him so that tells that Pakistan is NEVER going to admit its mistakes like India does.Taking statements from him is not a "proof" since statements can be forced upon specially from a Pakistani jail where you are forced to do anything.It's EXTREMELY FUNNY that whenever we ask for proof you deny and when we give proof you again DENY.So a typical Pakistani is in a DENIAL MODE always and that's why your country is in chaos.Your country even denied to accept bodies of soldiers which was rotting on Indian side so that TELLS the level of DENIAL MODE.And thats why I said you are ALSO in DENIAL MODE like a typical Pakistani.Sarabjit was killed by a well planned attack by your authorities and no action is taken against the killers is a PROOF.Whereas the Sanalullah was killed by a ex-army guy who killed his own colleague. The jail SP was sacked whereas your authorities are in DENIAL MODE.

Which incident are you talking about? Someone refused to play cricket? Whats wrong in that? Which karnatak,bihar etc state? Whats wrong in asking a Indian about his state? You are not making any sense here.

The good thing is that Israel only kills a hundred in response to one of their killed. If Israel wanted it could have killed thousands.

You don't seem to understand the concept of mutual escalation. Read my post again to understand.

That is a debate any Jewish/Israeli members here can take you up. Nevertheless, the nuclear cat is out of the bag. From now on, no Muslim leader in the ME will be seen as 'moderate' by the Israelis. They would be fools if they do.

Not at all.

You talk about being "wiped off the map" and this is precisely what the Zionists did to the Palestinians living in Palestine.

If Israel can use the Samson option in case of being "wiped off the map", this is precisely what the Palestinians are saying. It is nothing more than their "Samson option".

You talk about being "wiped off the map" and this is precisely what the Zionists did to the Palestinians living in Palestine.

If Israel can use the Samson option in case of being "wiped off the map", this is precisely what the Palestinians are saying. It is nothing more than their "Samson option".
There was no geopolitical entity called 'Palestine'. There was a geographical region called 'Palestine'. The context of being 'wipe off the map' is about the destruction of a politicized country.

The context of being 'wipe off the map' is about the destruction of a politicized country.

Does the UN recognize the Palestinians as people under occupation and, therefore, having the right to resist?

If a political entity can exercise the Samson option upon its discretion, when it feels some "red line" has been crossed, then why not the occupied people?

Does the UN recognize the Palestinians as people under occupation and, therefore, having the right to resist?

If a political entity can exercise the Samson option upon its discretion, when it feels some "red line" has been crossed, then why not the occupied people?
"Occupied people" - Bunch of Arabs from Arab countries claiming historical links to an invented country. How can there be "peace" with people like you? It is in the Arab mentality to hate, be jealous, blame others and destroy anything that sheds light on how ugly they really are.

Palestine should definitely have nukes. Israel has no right to steal Palestinian land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom