What's new

Mobiles, computers making teens ‘dumb’

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why some student go to bathrooms during taking the exam.:pop:

And how you pretty well you can rotate slips within your hands when asked for checking during the exam.

Well thats why I say the 4 - 1 ratio option is best invention in the xerox machine. Saves a lot of time while making "Parchi"(slips). At any time you can have the whole notebook squeezed to one fourth size....:D

Come to UP to some specified places we have multiple options for clearing an exam

Option 1
Pay the money. You are allowed to cheat

Option 2
Pay the money. you are allowed with the notebook

Option 3
Pay the money. Examiner will dictate the answers

Option 4
Pay the money. Examiner will write on the board. You know to avoid spelling mistakes.

Option 5
Pay the money. Examiner will himself write your notebook.

:angel::cool::smokin:

It is not going to work though. We are the TeenageRebels! You can never make us loose our PCs,PS-2s, Xboxs, CellPhones, Mp3 Players or I-Pod!!!

Come to UP to some specified places we have multiple options for clearing an exam

Option 1
Pay the money. You are allowed to cheat

Option 2
Pay the money. you are allowed with the notebook

Option 3
Pay the money. Examiner will dictate the answers

Option 4
Pay the money. Examiner will write on the board. You know to avoid spelling mistakes.

Option 5
Pay the money. Examiner will himself write your notebook.

:angel::cool::smokin:
:disagree:

I said some places not everywhere :cheesy:

Else you can take of IIT exam. My friend got 18 marks out of 100 in Maths and you know what he was having 1200 rank all over India with 300,000 people taking the exam. Man you just cant understand what the hell the question is to start with in the entrance of IIT. That is the level of papers of IIT. In IIT entrance if you dont score 0 that means you know maths and science :lol:

I said some places not everywhere :cheesy:

Else you can take of IIT exam. My friend got 18 marks out of 100 in Maths and you know what he was having 1200 rank all over India with 300,000 people taking the exam. Man you just cant understand what the hell the question is to start with in the entrance of IIT. That is the level of papers of IIT. In IIT entrance if you dont score 0 that means you know maths and science :lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw what is this IITstands for

getting 80% doesn't mean that you are have good understanding of cousrse
because i saw student with 80% failing in test and student with 60% - 50% passing out the same test. You can say that it's just the luck.
student are of different caliber, some has the power of reproducing everything and some are just logical.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw what is this IITstands for

IIT are third best engg colleges in the world. It stands for Indian Institute of Technology.

Dont forget IIM. To get a seat in IIM(Indian Institute of Management) you need to have somewhere around 99 percentile in the exam. At time the competetion is like you dont even get a seat even if you score 99.

IIT are third best engg colleges in the world. It stands for Indian Institute of Technology.

Dont forget IIM. To get a seat in IIM(Indian Institute of Management) you need to have somewhere around 99 percentile in the exam. At time the competetion is like you dont even get a seat even if you score 99.

99 percentile then who got the admission if there is a extra brilliant student:undecided:

99 percentile then who got the admission if there is a extra brilliant student:undecided:

Man package which an IIM student gets is sometimes is in crores as fresher paasout. :undecided:

He needs to extra extra brilliant. :hitwall:

Thats what you have to face in a country with 1 billion people. If you dont score the person next to you will score. We have so many of them.

Back
Top Bottom