What's new

Mobile Version of PDF Going Really Slow

Icewolf

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please fix this, it's becoming like hell for me to post and look at threads... I have to refresh like 10 times for the page to load up and click 20 times the post button for it to post...

Same here.

Sometimes the page keeps loading and loading forever. Sometimes the page doesn't show up at all.

Been happening for the past few days.

It's almost unbearable when it becomes day time in South Asia..

Its actually pretty fast. But then again everything is fast with Vodafone.

Its actually pretty fast. But then again everything is fast with Vodafone.

It's not really a speed issue. Sometimes, the page just doesn't even load at all, when other websites all work fine.

It seems to only happen when using a smartphone.

Anyone else keep getting the Redirecting link?

I have OPERA mobile browser 9.50

It's not really a speed issue. Sometimes, the page just doesn't even load at all, when other websites all work fine.

It seems to only happen when using a smartphone.
I think a smart person using the smartphone won't have a problem. :lol:
BTW try Opera.

i dont use mobile version of PDF but the full version works great on my mobile phone

Your phone or wifi is crap then at jamaica I had like 1 bar and it moved fast so your phone might be crap, my phone is a lg g2x. Even in full version my phone ran fast.

^^ nope all other sites go fast... my wifi is one of the best in the world, always three bars

Replying to a post from mobile version is pain as it it lists all smileys in a single column. So I have to scroll down to bottom and hit submit.

This forum supports TapaTalk, if your mobile platform supports it, you might wanna try that.

I use Opera Mini when I'm on my carrier's data network(Mini uses very little data, and is relatively fast). Opera Mobile is, full-fledge browser, great if you're on WiFi or unlimited data.

TapaTalk actually rearranges the page to make it work really well on phones.

Posting from mobile template. It is loading fast, how is the speed compared to the full version? Is it slower than full version?

Webby sir... we are unable to open particular pages in some threads.... sorry for off topic..

Anyone else keep getting the Redirecting link?

I have OPERA mobile browser 9.50

Im also using opera.... but never redirecting link....

I used PDF on my android with my wifi. It works pretty well, I can even post without any problem which is a rarity in itself!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom