What's new

MNS threat to have Shakil Siddiqui removed from TV Show

No you are absolutely wrong. The exams are conducted zone wise. The very idea of conducting the exam zone wise is to employ people from that zone. Mamata Banarjee has done this. Lalu did not.

For a Marathi to clear exam, the exam ads should be published in Maharashtra for the seats in Maharashtra. Instead the ads are published in Up and Bihar.

Don't start your mental masturbation telling that Marathis can't clear exams for TCs.

You have shown your true colors. Lol you are saying Marathis are so dumb they can't do a job of TC.

Give ad in Marathi Papers. Then you will see .

I have seeing this for last 20 years..i dont need your eyes to see it..
and stop your verbal diarrhea..

simple answer would be its not the marathis who industrialised it..it was because of the geographical location...Mharashtra being the land of Marathis, they got the opportunity first to develop.more industries kept coming and the environment became more suitable for industries and it started growing.

You people seem to be scared of these unsmart and unskilled Biharis...:lol:

BTW : Biharis ..you are welcome to Punjab brother....we need people to plough our lands.:D

Then who are working in these industries, Martians.

We Marathis gave our farm, our land for these industries. The industries were given facilities like road, water, electricity, skilled labour by the people and government of Maharashtra. We set up technical institutions to supply these industries with technicians.

Why would Biharis get jobs, just because they work on low wages . The industries have to maintain the minimum wages as stipulated by the labour laws.

The Biharis are free to invite these industries in Bihar who has stopped them.

By constitution, the right to livelihood at his place (where he was born and live) is the fundamental right of a citizen.

I have seeing this for last 20 years..i dont need your eyes to see it..
and stop your verbal diarrhea..

Yah, you Biharis have been illegally and unconstitutionally exploiting the office of railways for your benefit at the cost of others. You can not push aside you utter incompetence in providing people of Bihar a decent life and right to livelihood. Don't blame others in the name of national integartion if you can not complete your constitutional duty of governing the very people who have elected you.

Shame on You.

I wish i was elected..As much as exploitation is concerned nobody is exploiting any one...get your head straight ..

and National Integration is an important thing..whether you believe in it or, not..

Then who are working in these industries, Martians.

If Marathis are working then be happy, if Biharis are working,then what the problem according to you,they are unskilled..so no need to fear or cry foul !

We Marathis gave our farm, our land for these industries. The industries were given facilities like road, water, electricity, skilled labour by the people and government of Maharashtra. We set up technical institutions to supply these industries with technicians.

the people who gave theior farms,did not give for free...did you give your farm ?if yes, then dont say you did not get in return....if no..then why you want benefits on some other person's sacrifice ??..just because he was a Marathi..you want to enjoy the priorities..rise up from this regional mindset like that of Dik head Raj Thackeray.

Why would Biharis get jobs, just because they work on low wages . The industries have to maintain the minimum wages as stipulated by the labour laws.

If they can work on low wages why cant you ?? If you want a pre fixed wage rate slot..then why dont you(Marathis) select the party who wants this like that of Thackerays

The Biharis are free to invite these industries in Bihar who has stopped them.

No one stops no one..its the industries themselves who decide according to the environment...is it Biharis' fault ?? If they could invite..I am sure I could see many Marathis working in Bihar.

By constitution, the right to livelihood at his place (where he was born and live) is the fundamental right of a citizen.

and by constitution, any citizen of India is free to move and work in any part of India.

Whom are talking to..he doesn't even remember preamble and is talking about Constitution..

If Marathis are working then be happy, if Biharis are working,then what the problem according to you,they are unskilled..so no need to fear or cry foul !

the people who gave theior farms,did not give for free...did you give your farm ?if yes, then dont say you did not get in return....if no..then why you want benefits on some other person's sacrifice ??..just because he was a Marathi..you want to enjoy the priorities..rise up from this regional mindset like that of Dik head Raj Thackeray.

If they can work on low wages why cant you ?? If you want a pre fixed wage rate slot..then why dont you(Marathis) select the party who wants this like that of Thackerays

No one stops no one..its the industries themselves who decide according to the environment...is it Biharis' fault ?? If they could invite..I am sure I could see many Marathis working in Bihar.

and by constitution, any citizen of India is free to move and work in any part of India.

Pal... do you know labour law, the minimum wage requirement?

One can not just employ people on low wages, it is called exploitation and is illegal. You will be fined and sent to jail for doing this.

When we sell land to the government the government does not pay market price but pays much less.
Second thing when we sell land the sell deed itself mentions that the people who have sold land will be employed in these industries. Its the law.

Before typing anything first read the Labour law then the constitution and then state government's law regarding industries.

So let me repeat it slowly, and please read it before you reply.

1. By constitution, any one can work at anywhere as long as it is not against the law and it does not cause any problem to the locals living there.

2. By Labour law , The minimum wages are to be maintained by all industries. You can not lower wages just like that.

3. 80 % jobs are reserved for the locals living in the nearby area by the industrial law of the state government.

We sell land because we are guaranteed jobs in the industries to be set on our land.

Got it.

I wish i was elected..As much as exploitation is concerned nobody is exploiting any one...get your head straight ..

and National Integration is an important thing..whether you believe in it or, not..

Spoke like a true Bihari. When you burn the whole railways of crores of rupees thats not goondagarddi . That is just a Bihari serving his national integration duties.

Why would an exploiter admit that he is doing the wrong.

Its not national integration, its national exploitation by Biharis.

Keep this attitude and Bihar will be a heaven on this earth.

Last edited:
^^ dont worry about Bihar..

and about burning the trains..this is not a bihar specialty..train is burnt everywhere in the country and i am sure biharis dont go there to burn it for them..

Now since I showed your true face, you became constitutional expert.

Read the constitution first yourself.

Its you who is claiming to be an expert..it will be better if you start reading it at least foreigners will come to know that our constitution does give each citizen equal rights..

^^ dont worry about Bihar..

and about burning the trains..this is not a bihar specialty..train is burnt everywhere in the country and i am sure biharis dont go there to burn it for them..

You stop worrying about Maharashtra,
If trains are burned and people are beaten everywhere then why are giving lecture on national integration when taxies are broken in Maharashtra.

Practice before you preach.

Its you who is claiming to be an expert..it will be better if you start reading it at least foreigners will come to know that our constitution does give each citizen equal rights..

That equal right applies to people of Maharashtra. The right for livelihood ....isn't it?

or its just the right of Biharis?

First read the constitution , its not a single line.

It says right to every citizen provided.....

I will let you find what that provided is since you are the constitution expert.

^^There you go...Burning train and burning taxi is same..?

The person whose taxi you burn has lost his livelihood..

And burning train and Beating people is same..?
Burning train is a protest which turned violent..while beating people in nothing but GOONDAGARDI..

BTW i do not support any of them..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom