What's new

Mixed-race Rola changing the DNA of Japanese pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Famous Pakistani fashion designer Mohsin Ali

mohsin-ali.jpg

I can't read your scribbly writing.

The gives you enough information to know it is bias. Look at where the sample pop was from.

Also, unlike the orientals, we have diversity.

LOL!! :omghaha:

hey, don't try to troll.

大越史略 said about Van Lang and Hung King. Hung King received delegate of Gou Jian 越王句踐. It means Van lang and Wo Yue were neighboring countries.:enjoy:

Problem is that Min Yue people don't have their own history book, bro.:woot:
Why doesn't the 吳越春秋 or 越絕書 mention this event?

You have no contemporary textual evidence or archaeological evidence to back up your claims.

Minyue don't have their own history book because they are gone,either way they have nothing to do with Vietnamese as they were most likely Austronesians.

Vietnamese logic write a book thousands of years later with no sources then claim everything as their own:omghaha:

Well , they have links with the Horde of Changez Khan ( or Ghengiz Khan )

Ah ! You know what , that reminds me, the first Emperor of the Mughal Empire, Babur, was actually a descendent of Timur. In fact, His Imperial Majesty Emperor Babur was Mongol. Seeing the Hazara people, i can see how Babur and the Mughals brought much from Cenral Asia into India -- and subjugated the people(s) there.

Babur_and_Humayun.jpg

Babur is to the right, and his successor Humayun is to the left.

mughal-carousel-timur.jpg

Babur is in the center.

I think it's like deja vu with Eat Si. Van Damn dynasty? WTF is that?

:lol:
That's all they are capable of,stealing history and culture and trying convince the world they are the origin of East Asian civilization:cheesy:

Even the term Yue/Viet was a Chinese label not an indigenous one.

As for Van Lang its a mythological state that they try to pass off as ruling Southern China while the first source to mention it 太平御覽 only placed it in Jiaozhi.

Ah ! You know what , that reminds me, the first Emperor of the Mughal Empire, Babur, was actually a descendent of Timur. In fact, His Imperial Majesty Emperor Babur was Mongol. Seeing the Hazara people, i can see how Babur and the Mughals brought much from Cenral Asia into India -- and subjugated the people(s) there.

Babur_and_Humayun.jpg

Babur is to the right, and his successor Humayun is to the left.

mughal-carousel-timur.jpg

Babur is in the center.

Many powerful muslim feudral lords allied with him... others fought against him...

As for Baluchistan.. again we werent occupied.. the Khan of Kalat had a treaty.contract with the british..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom