What's new

Mission Accomplished!

the oil stolen from from these oil fields has been financing terror in Syria. Good job USA. You have found new avenues in terror financing. And its not terror by the way when it suits your geopolitics.

8 years , 500k death and a country split in 4... Just because A retard couldn't/wouldn't engage the most basic Reforms to appease the protest... but decide to just fire at/fight the protesters... till they answered fire with fire...

May Allah never EVER forgive him. May his soul dwell for ever in the lowest level of Hell... Inshallah.

Last edited:
when one side loses the only thing they can do is pray in hope for a miracle, that is why people say "say your prayers", while the damage to the state is irreversable but most importantly Syria succesfully crushed the terrorists & now the only thing they can do is pray, the muslim brotherhood & it's likes has no place in the Arab world, the only place they belong to is the trash bin to which Zahran Alloush has been disposed off.

i think in addition to prayers they should try to bomb these oil sites so they become useless for foreign looters
when one side loses the only thing they can do is pray in hope for a miracle, that is why people say "say your prayers", while the damage to the state is irreversable but most importantly Syria succesfully crushed the terrorists & now the only thing they can do is pray, the muslim brotherhood & it's likes has no place in the Arab world, the only place they belong to is the trash bin to which Zahran Alloush has been disposed off.

8 years , 500k death and a country split in 4... Just because A retard couldn't/wouldn't engage the most basic Reforms to appease the protest... but decide to just fire at/fight the protesters... till they answered fire with fire...

May Allah never EVER forgive him. May his soul dwell for ever in the lowest level of Hell... Inshallah.
DIA report in 2012:
1. Main insurgency in Syria are AQ, Salafi movements and MB.
2. The main supporters of these groups were Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey (american allies)(confirmed by Joe Biden in 2016, Flynn in 2015 and Hillary's emails in 2014 though Biden added the UAE too)
3. The report clearly predicted the possibility of rising of Islamic caliphate in Eastern Syria in coming years and continued "this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want".

Some Qs:
Why report was not released till years later?
Why despite the fact that the american truly knew who these groups were they called them moderate and supported them?
Why while they knew who were supporting these groups they did nothing & on contrary helped and facilitated their interventions?
Why despite the fact they saw the possibility of Islamic caliphate they continued to support these insurgencies and added fuel to the flame?
What were aforementioned countries' business in Syria? for example Qatar?
Who did the same thing in Afghanistan created Taliban & ALQ? or later in Libya? entering them in years and years of wars and destruction?
Who Supported Saddam in 80s? ('cause isis was outcome of AQ/Iraq Baath army commanders)
Why american are not worried about democracy in KSA?
Why american are in Syria right now? for oil?
Syria was a victim, many players were involved from the usa, isreal, KSA, UAE, Qatar, Turkey, Russia, terrorists from across the globe, Eastern Europe (KSA, UAE bought weapons from them sent into Syria) Iran, England, France, Kurds ... so you blame one person only? what about all these??? in Egypt protests were met by iron fist, in Bahrain too, in Saudis too the only differences is these dictators are working in the line of american interests so let them to crack down people, slain journalists, invade and bomb their neighbors but if you are not then you are in trouble ...

DIA report in 2012:
1. Main insurgency in Syria are AQ, Salafi movements and MB.
2. The main supporters of these groups were Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey (american allies)(confirmed by Joe Biden in 2016, Flynn in 2015 and Hillary's emails in 2014 though Biden added the UAE too)
3. The report clearly predicted the possibility of rising of Islamic caliphate in Eastern Syria in coming years and continued "this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want".

Some Qs:
Why report was not released till years later?
Why despite the fact that the american truly knew who these groups were they called them moderate and supported them?
Why while they knew who were supporting these groups they did nothing & on contrary helped and facilitated their interventions?
Why despite the fact they saw the possibility of Islamic caliphate they continued to support these insurgencies and added fuel to the flame?
What were aforementioned countries' business in Syria? for example Qatar?
Who did the same thing in Afghanistan created Taliban & ALQ? or later in Libya? entering them in years and years of wars and destruction?
Who Supported Saddam in 80s? ('cause isis was outcome of AQ/Iraq Baath army commanders)
Why american are not worried about democracy in KSA?
Why american are in Syria right now? for oil?
Syria was a victim, many players were involved from the usa, isreal, KSA, UAE, Qatar, Turkey, Russia, terrorists from across the globe, Eastern Europe (KSA, UAE bought weapons from them sent into Syria) Iran, England, France, Kurds ... so you blame one person only? what about all these??? in Egypt protests were met by iron fist, in Bahrain too, in Saudis too the only differences is these dictators are working in the line of american interests so let them to crack down people, slain journalists, invade and bomb their neighbors but if you are not then you are in trouble ...

Keep it and feed it to the ignorant... that didn't follow the Syrian revo since day 1...

That’s some gangsta sh!t. Uncle Sam doesn’t gives a Flying F.

Inside another country denying not only that country but everyone else access to oil with few hundred troops.

8 years , 500k death and a country split in 4... Just because A retard couldn't/wouldn't engage the most basic Reforms to appease the protest... but decide to just fire at/fight the protesters... till they answered fire with fire..
Arab hard headedness in a nutshell and discriminatory attitude towards anyone other than their own type. I against my brother, my brother and I against our cousin. my cousin, my brother and I against my neighbors and so on.

This is like a kick in the balls to assad fanboys who said Bashar Al Assad saved Syria.

Assad fanboys are you happy now?

America and its European forefather psyops, false flags, fake wars and their freedom and democracy are exposed to the entire world. I feel the world partly knows it's fake but lets it happen cuz ultimately only muslims die and Hollywood has made everyone believe that killing a mosquito and killing a mozlem are the same.

I think the world will slowly get more n more radical and anti islamic. It's already started in several countries. Some countries experimenting with open force and some with cunning means such as France's war on hijab.

I like how they don't hide their pathetic greed anymore. Forced "freedom" (aka destruction/destabilization)!
Exactly what I think. It's quite open now vs the Bush Jr's axis of evil propoganda days.

Back
Top Bottom