What's new

Missing transparency in dispensing of COVID aid!

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Regime of Imran Khan is totally closed on where are they using aid, which they received from GCC and China.
Shouldn't there be audit on distribution of PPE, rations, spending of state money, and even use of ventilators and test kits.

Without transparency and record, how can this regime be trusted for anything?

Even the small private and public charities have record of every penny they spend in process of dispensing aid.

Is there a platform or website, where we can at least see, what foreign aid is received by Imran Khan and company?

finally i have decided to put another patwari on ignore list. my ignore list is full of patwaris and indians.

Why Uthias are in favor of zero transparency?

Ironic isn't it...

PML-N's entire political period has been missing transparency.

Can't wait for the day when this World will be rid of senior Sharif - for good.

Mithai's on me.

Ironic isn't it...

Mithai's on me.
No...

I don’t want any Puranmal or Chappan bhog sweets.

Gajar ka halwa from Pakistan sweets and I will De-Transparent this big sharif.

Deal ?

Why Uthias are in favor of zero transparency?
I believe he didn’t get notified since you are in his ignore list

Ironic isn't it...

Mithai's on me.

No...

I don’t want any Puranmal or Chappan bhog sweets.

Gajar ka halwa from Pakistan sweets and I will De-Transparent this big sharif.

Deal ?

If you succeed in killing N. Sharif, doesn't mean Imran Khan will have free hand.
So kindly take your threats some where else, Imran Khan can arrest Khaqan Abbasi than he's not arresting NawazSharif out of a private deal. aka muk muka.
If things have settled in your heads than give us the website, where we can trace back foreign aid, received by Imran Khan.

Good... i can add uncontrolled trolls like you and couple more as well.

If you succeed in killing N. Sharif, doesn't mean Imran Khan will have free hand.
So kindly take your threats some where else, Imran Khan can arrest Khaqan Abbasi than he's not arresting NawazSharif out of a private deal. aka muk muka.
If things have settled in your heads than give us the website, where we can trace back foreign aid, received by Imran Khan.

Good... i can add uncontrolled trolls like you and couple more as well.
De-Transparenting is not killing you big idiot.

Parda faash karna, Raaz fash karna. Grow up and don’t put wrong thinking over others. And no one asked you to reply to my joke with Trailer23.

@The Eagle @waz @jaibi

So kindly take your threats some where else
Now, now DC boy. No need to get wrinkles in your Dark Knight tights.

No one here is killing anyone, nor is anyone threatening anyone either.

Nawaz is old. He's ill. He's short on platelets (apparently). We're just merely praying that he does all a favor & call it a day. Mithai's on me.

Look, I don't care if you pick up their trash, their laundry and their kids from school - I sh!t care what happens to the lot.

N-League have looted this Nation dry. There are random people all over Pakistan who's lives have been affected by the them directly and indirectly by their stooges in small districts. So you'll pardon if I ask you to kiss my pucker.

IK may not be perfect, but he certainly isn't a crook. When you have proof and if the very same Courts can convict him - than I suggest he can join Nawaz Khabees in prison. Oh wait, Senior Khabees ain't man enough to spend time in a REAL prison like a REAL man. He's needs A/C, TV and specials meals flown in for him.

#Pussy

Back
Top Bottom