What's new

Missing AN32: Has Nationalism Disappeared After Polls?

The opening up is in future tense. I don't think it'll be opened any time soon given the damage we caused, at least this time. Besides, shutting them down don't mean anything when you come to us for stopping a black listing. Given you haven't fulfilled the conditions. And the list of global terrorists from Pakistan keeps increasing.

It's not us trying to compensate for anything, we already had our moment in 71 with interesting photographs, videos, surrender papers and someone who used to be 'you' now working against you with us.
It's Pakistan who's trying for their 1971 moment. These are some skirmish with no end result. That's been your case since 65. Skirmishes with no end result.

Well you can remain optimistic. WE have seen and done this before too. And still made you whine like we have seen in previous years.

as FOR 71. Good that you ran to something 48 years ago since what happened few months ago was utterly humiliating and a slap on the face of wanna be bullies. :)

Well you can remain optimistic. WE have seen and done this before too. And still made you whine like we have seen in previous years.

as FOR 71. Good that you ran to something 48 years ago since what happened few months ago was utterly humiliating and a slap on the face of wanna be bullies. :)
Yeah, but you had the US taking a blind eye to you mischiefs. Since OBL, the US seems to be not too happy and is now working against you. Next will be China.

Why? 1971 is not relevant? You run to 70 years back to partition or even back, to 12th century.:) 40 is much less in comparison. Just because you don't like it, that history will not go away.

What so humiliating about it, rather you didn't even give chance for India to be humiliated, you simply give him away in a day. Taking away a museum peace jet. Then starts claiming on news channels that Pakistan wants peace, only piece. Then starts taking actions against terror camps. It's mission accomplished for India (since 47:))

Yeah, but you had the US taking a blind eye to you mischiefs. Since OBL, the US seems to be not too happy and is now working against you. Next will be China.

Why? 1971 is not relevant? You run to 70 years back to partition or even back, to 12th century.:) 40 is much less in comparison. Just because you don't like it, that history will not go away.

What so humiliating about it, rather you didn't even give chance for India to be humiliated, you simply give him away in a day. Taking away a museum piece jet. Then starts claiming on news channels that Pakistan wants piece, only piece. Then starts taking actions against terror camps. It's mission accomplished for India (since 47:))

Lolzzz to cover the utter humiliation that happened a just a month ago, the rat bring something from a half century ago ...very predictable

What so humiliating about it, rather you didn't even give chance for India to be humiliated, you simply give him away in a day. Taking away a museum piece jet. Then starts claiming on news channels that Pakistan wants piece, only piece. Then starts taking actions against terror camps. It's mission accomplished for India (since 47:))

"CHiNa WoUld Be NeXt" Saghi dreams :)

I never ran to anything. I was simply talking about the way you failed in broad day light few months ago. You ran because as we know that is the only refuge left now. That however won't change what happened few months ago or help you find your plane

We didn't need to keep Abhinandan for days to humiliate you. We had done more than enough in an hour that is enough to humiliate you. In fact that was enough to force you shoot down your own chopper too.

As for camps. They are a nonissue. Have opened and closed many times.

"CHiNa WoUld Be NeXt" Saghi dreams :)
haha Sanghi dreams seems to coming true one by one. No props to them tho.

I never ran to anything. I was simply talking about the way you failed in broad day light few months ago. You ran because as we know that is the only refuge left now. That however won't change what happened few months ago or help you find your plane
Me neither, all I'm saying is your establishment is trying to get back at India for their 71 moment. It doesn't seem to work at least now. With Indian economy getting stronger, and we expanding our influence (in all direction).
We will simply ignore this inconvenience called Pakistan who is getting irrelevant and weak YoY.

We didn't need to keep Abhinandan for days to humiliate you. We had done more than enough in an hour that is enough to humiliate you. In fact that was enough to force you shoot down your own chopper too.

As for camps. They are a nonissue. Have opened and closed many times.
You needed to, you had a wing commander ranked officer, who work with our front line fighter in addition to the Bison. All by himselves, even geneva convention don't apply here. You could've kept him, extracted information. Asked for some guarantees in return, you simply give into the pressure.

And you, still have all the troubles you had before, maybe even more given FATF is tightening it's noose, lundry list of global terrorists are increasing. IMF bailout is not coming even after countless negotiations and that depends on how we make decision over your status in FATF. Who's holding all the cards?

haha Sanghi dreams seems to coming true one by one. No props to them tho.

And then the same dreams prove to be nightmare too in no time

Me neither, all I'm saying is your establishment is trying to get back at India for their 71 moment. It doesn't seem to work at least now. With Indian economy getting stronger, and we expanding our influence (in all direction).

If you are done with expanding your influence then expand it to Arunachal Pardesh too so that you can find your aircraft

We will simply ignore this inconvenience called Pakistan who is getting irrelevant and weak YoY.

Sure. We would be also happy that your politicians won't be fooling people in voting them because of Pakistan

You needed to, you had a wing commander ranked officer, who our front line fighter in addition to the Bison. All by himselves, even geneva convention don't apply here. You could've kept him, extracted information. Asked for some guarantees in return, you simply give into the pressure.

No we didn't need to. We wanted to deliver our message after botched Balakot strikes and we did it perfectly.

The strategy was so effective that enemy couldn't even respond to our strikes

And you, still have all the troubles you had before, maybe even more given FATF is tightening it's noose, lundry list of global terrorists are increasing. IMF bailout is not coming even after countless negotiations and that depends on how we make decision over your status in FATF. Who's holding all the cards?

The magnificent delusions of gau mutra :)

If you are done with expanding your influence then expand it to Arunachal Pardesh too so that you can find your aircraft
Let us worry about that, a Pakistani will be the last ones to advise us.

Sure. We would be also happy that your politicians won't be fooling people in voting them because of Pakistan
Nobody votes because of Pakistan, you simply give too much importance to you in our elections.

No we didn't need to. We wanted to deliver our message after botched Balakot strikes and we did it perfectly.

The strategy was so effective that enemy couldn't even respond to our strikes
Suit yourselves believing that. And chop chop, fall in line with what we ask you to do.

The magnificent delusions of gau mutra :)
It's not written in our religious book to drink camel piss to cure anything. Oops cow piss I mean.

You can wait to see who's actually on cow piss, until september. Bring mercy petition too (we'll consider it then) and start a thread crying about Hindjew conspiracy to destroy all powerful Pakistan.

Let us worry about that, a Pakistani will be the last ones to advise us.

then don't be on a Pakistani forum buddy

Nobody votes because of Pakistan, you simply give too much importance to you in our elections.

Yeah sure. Like we don't know you guys

Suit yourselves believing that. And chop chop, fall in line with what we ask you to do.

LoL

It's not written in our religious book to drink camel piss to cure anything. Oops cow piss I mean.

It isn't written in ours either.

But yeah you are obsessed with it. The only one in the whole world to be obsessed with cow piss.

then don't be on a Pakistani forum buddy
Then how can I read those fun comments buddy. :) Or SS to our forums and enjoy jokes with our compatriots.

Yeah sure. Like we don't know you guys
You keep believing that. It's a nice perspective.

It isn't written in ours either.

But yeah you are obsessed with it. The only one in the whole world to be obsessed with cow piss.
It's not like I can quote the exact links here.:offpost:

Anyway, nobody really drinks cow piss. It's another miss conception you lot have. Besides the toiletless Indians.

As long as pakistan is not in it even 3000 solders die no issue

Then how can I read those fun comments buddy. :) Or SS to our forums and enjoy jokes with our compatriots.

You can do that without registering on a Pakistani forum. But alas. The typical Indian obsession with Pakistan

You keep believing that. It's a nice perspective.

Perspective based on reality

It's not like I can quote the exact links here.:offpost:

Anyway, nobody really drinks cow piss. It's another miss conception you lot have. Besides the toiletless Indians.

Don't post links. I perfectly know what I am talking about

As for nobody drinks cow piss. Well try again and see around yourself.

You can do that without registering on a Pakistani forum. But alas. The typical Indian obsession with Pakistan
Being in on your forum is not obsession. LOL! How can I get some gems without actually engaging in conversation.

Perspective based on reality
Your perceptions and thoughts seem to be disconnected from reality.

As for nobody drinks cow piss. Well try again and see around yourself.
Same to you man.

Being in on your forum is not obsession. LOL! How can I get some gems without actually engaging in conversation.

Nice excuse for the obsession but it is still obsession

Your perceptions and thoughts seem to be disconnected from reality.

Nope. Since I am not a bharati

Same to you man.

See around yourself man. Ask your sanghi government if you need help

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom