What's new

Miss World: bikinis banned from 2013 contest in Indonesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be very different,
first,there is no muslim world there are muslim countries with all different interpretation of islam.
Where in the Quran it says,judge others.
You dont have to look at women wearing bikinis,look the other way.
Since you are a muslim,why did you look at the contest?
You must have looked first since you opened this thread,so what does that say about you?
You know what,you are the better muslim.
The corollary is that Indonesia does not have to host the pageant at all.

Is it a secret on what these pageants really are, a parade of beautiful women for the visual pleasures of men, no matter how much we want to dress up the contests with peripheral issues like talent contests and silly pseudo intellectual questions designed to elicit vague answers, and that a certain amount of physical exposure is expected in a beauty pageant?

No, it is not a secret. Indonesia is being hypocritical and the contest organizers are being cowards about this.

first,there is no muslim world there are muslim countries with all different interpretation of islam.
You must have looked first since you opened this thread,so what does that say about you?

Islam has teach us to gie an advice to other Muslim, We tell what's wrong not to tell people to do it, but to give them advide to stay away from it

What I'm reffering with the word "Muslim World" is not a specific country but Muslim Majority place in general
AFAIK Non Muslim in several Media used that word too

Yeah, her face is unquestionably perfect or better to say exquisite, but her hair style... a little mess, maybe that's her fashion.

her hair is her ethnicity and not a mess . Just like you guys have one style and only one for your hair.

you do know you are debating a wanna be mullah who I would bet has watched **** in the past - but is a hypocrite online yeah?

u r 100% right bro.

You do know , mullah wanna be, that Pakistani women are jumping out of aircraft's ( para troopers), flying planes-- all the things you mullah wanna be's would call blasphemy! and consider not woman like

:rofl:

Indians are hoping their obsession with gang-rape will one day be forgotten, but their continuous and unrelenting obsession with repeating their crimes will insure that no one will EVER stop making fun of them.

since you brought up gang rape , Chinese transplant in Korea. I thought you would like to read this

Survey: Half of Chinese men abuse their partners: Shanghaiist
over 50 percent of Chinese men have physically or sexually abused their partners in the past. One in four respondents of a survey of six Asia-Pacific countries also admitted to having raped a woman, and one in 25 said they had taken part in a gang rape.

since you brought up gang rape , Chinese transplant in Korea. I thought you would like to read this

Survey: Half of Chinese men abuse their partners: Shanghaiist
over 50 percent of Chinese men have physically or sexually abused their partners in the past. One in four respondents of a survey of six Asia-Pacific countries also admitted to having raped a woman, and one in 25 said they had taken part in a gang rape.

Shanghaiist... sounds like a REALLY credible source... It's not really relevant to me, since I'm from Korea, but how about this:

Rape is the fastest growing crime in India – leaping up by 875 percent since records began 40 years ago.

In 2011, 65 percent of men surveyed said they thought it was okay to beat a woman; last month, after the brutal gang rape, a survey showed that 92 percent of men in Delhi knew someone who had harassed or sexually assaulted a woman. And little wonder, when a lawyer suggests that the young woman raped, tortured and left for dead on a Delhi bus would not have been attacked if she were more virtuous; when an education minister believes the solution to sexual crime is for girls to wear overcoats; and when even a female scientist blames the victim for fighting back. “Had the girl simply surrendered (and not resisted) when surrounded by six men,” Dr Anita Shukla ventured, “she would not have lost her intestine.”

Marital rape is not a criminal offence in India and is still widespread

Across the country, once every 40 minutes, a woman is kidnapped and raped. Molestation happens once every 25 minutes on the city streets, reveals the study.

The survey further highlighted that two in every three women in the national capital have faced some form of sexual harassment over the past year.

A landmark government survey in 2007 revealed that the vast majority of children in India are physically abused and that such occurrences are ″disturbingly common″

In January 2013, a 7-year-old girl was raped in the school toilet while studying at school in Goa

According to a BBC report in February 2013, more than 7,200 children are raped each year in India. Underage victims who do report the assaults are often subjected to mistreatment and humiliation from the police

In India, one rape every 40 mins: Study - Indian Express

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Abuse of Indian children 'common'

BBC News - India child sex victims 'humiliated' - Human Rights Watch

Education: the only way to cure India

her hair is her ethnicity and not a mess . Just like you guys have one style and only one for your hair.

Okay, which style do you refer to? Actually we have more hair style than you thought.

Okay, which style do you refer to? Actually we have more hair style than you thought.

hair style perhaps- but I meant 'kind of texture' you have is the same i.e. straight hair , spiky went short . That is her natural hair for her race.

I am pretty sure all cultures in history would forbid women from showing lots of skin and imposed on women like "virtue, "chastity," etc. but as we progress women in other cultures are as equal as men in terms of dressing etc. Oops, I would have to exclude some tribes since they never went through covering up body phase :P

Muslims are bound to medieval customs codified in a book written in medieval times. Power to religion! lol

I don't see men wearing miniskirts and bearing their thighs. I don't see men wearing bikinis. Don't be an idiot. As we "progressed" it turns out women are showing even more skin than men. Maybe- you want women running naked through the streets?

I don't see men wearing miniskirts and bearing their thighs. I don't see men wearing bikinis. Don't be an idiot. As we "progressed" it turns out women are showing even more skin than men. Maybe- you want women running naked through the streets?

You sure you live in the states? That has happened and will continue to happen, this running naked thing. Now if only someone gets the courage to ban the ummm, undesirables shall we say it be perfect.

i don't think so....it is gonna work in Indonesia.......................
they have gone far....bring back to again old style seems difficult

i guess government is not gonna to act on this.......

i am here since last 5 here .....posting some pic of the casual women wearing......you can see such style of wearing any were on street /mall/pasar(market)....i think majority of Indonesian doesn't bother about all this.............
Miss 2013 contest in Indonesia.....is going to organised in BALI .....
36815_P_1339300839198.jpg

34892_P_1338356629532.jpg

bali kuta beach

8492376.jpg

http://video-proxy.com/Go.php/7VNhk..._2BNpu52/MV8UnW_2/BT27r3Ba/xq7ekGPd/M_3D/b12/

b12

b12

this are the normal event in Bali nightlife

You sure you live in the states? That has happened and will continue to happen, this running naked thing. Now if only someone gets the courage to ban the ummm, undesirables shall we say it be perfect.

You will get charged with indecent exposure if you try that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom