What's new

Mirza masroor qadiani the kingpin of money laundering and altaf hussain

he will be out on bail because of his mental status

bas zardari aur altaf ko aik hi kam tu ata hay

jab party ko head karna hay tab theek hotay hay

jab case par jaey to bimar par jatay hayn

bahi ko ppp ki term mayn Pakistan auran bhar layni caheay thi

pmln who is supported by mqm in the federal gov deliberately delayed id card and visa for bahi jan

bas zardari aur altaf ko aik hi kam tu ata hay

jab party ko head karna hay tab theek hotay hay

jab case par jaey to bimar par jatay hayn

bahi ko ppp ki term mayn Pakistan auran bhar layni caheay thi

pmln who is supported by mqm in the federal gov deliberately delayed id card and visa for bahi jan

tera baap kabhi beemar ho gya aur logon ne aisi baatain ki tab puchon ga

im puting u on ignore list please on further replies

tera baap kabhi beemar ho gya aur logon ne aisi baatain ki tab puchon ga

im puting u on ignore list please on further replies

jab logon kay maan baap target killing say martay hayn tab b esay hi baka kar

ab apnay leader ki barri aee tu tujay bara raham aa raha ha

hazaron bachon ko yateem karnay waly ki barrri fiqar hay tujay

Last edited:
[quoteI"pak-marine, post: 4466773, member: 15725"]He is a loud mouth , talks total cr*p i wonder who listens to this idiot :hitwall:[/quote]

Those ones who listen to you..

Last edited:
Haroon Rasheed bohad baqwas kerta hai, bolnai ka andaz jahil paindu Punjabi jaisay hain pagal da puttar. but what else can you expect from a known jamaati sucker.
Stop being a racist jerk, nothing wrong with his accent. How will you feel if some one tells you that you speak like surma bhopali?

This thread needs to be locked down

Such a conspiracy this is... I feel like dying by laughing for hours

Of all people. Altaf Hussain belongs to mental hospital.

Dont forget his threat against Teen Talwar protesters which ended in a large volume of complaints to Met Police from around the world. Also dont forget Altaf Hussain warnings to London police as if it was Karachi police we were talking about.

What Haroon Rasheed said about MQM bombing tis own office, no one came up with evidence or statement to counter it. And its MQM we are talking about. Its not just another political party. Its a party with active militant wing and very famous target killers. MQM and terrorism cant b separated.

The way you guys are on AH's case, I would not be surprised if some of you start blaming AH for this whole detention episode and call this all a drama staged by AH to gain popularity.

Ab next yeh na keh dena ke Israel ne 67 mei Arabs ko AH ki help se defeat di thi aur AH ne 1971 mei India ki help ki thi. Bas ab yehi reh gaya hai waise.

It only shows Altaf Hussain is a criminal. He has not been able to convince British investigators thats why he was picked up.

Its a shameful thing that leader of a political party is arrested for such a crime. Instead of being ashamed, MQM followers try to strike back as if its some act of valor.

Stop being a racist jerk, nothing wrong with his accent. How will you feel if some one tells you that you speak like surma bhopali?

I don't know who Surma Bhopali is, is he a relative of yours? As for being racist, then yes he sounds like a Punjabi paindu. What's your problem?

....Bumping old threads....

It only shows Altaf Hussain is a criminal. He has not been able to convince British investigators thats why he was picked up.

Its a shameful thing that leader of a political party is arrested for such a crime. Instead of being ashamed, MQM followers try to strike back as if its some act of valor.

I will only respond to the part where you have quoted me.

Do you remember the not so long ago scandal involving Younis Habib and many of our top politicians where IJI was formed as an alliance against PPP Government by ISI? Do you recall that AH was the only politician who refused bribes by ISI? It is a proof that AH was never for sale and that money never meant anything to him.

And even more importantly, AH is innocent until convicted in a court. Can we consider him an accused and not a criminal until he is actually proven to be one?

Back
Top Bottom