What's new

Ministry Prepared Judgments for the Tribunal

maybe there is....who knows

without futuristic anti awami plan nothing is possible, and it is the only way. For the sake of nation,they must be either reform or be extinct . now the league become East Bengal Congress , branch of Indian Congress. So, We don't need such kind of govt.

Shouting that the verdict leak is AL's work? Look who did it.Police seizes Saka's lawyer's computer

SQ Chy lawyer

than I have a ques, who put it suddenly on his Lawyer's PC ? Enough is enough. All and every person now,know who did it or not.so if u wanna reject it,bring proof.

Saka Ch is innocent , a great politician,leader .People like him needed in Bangladesh. His honesty,courage is just impossible.He's taken to Death sentence as he's the son of Fajlul kader Ch. But what's wrong on that. Nobody correctly give statement,nor show enogh proof,now this leaking drama - every show onething .it is he is innocent. So,he must be freed.

May Allah bless him:tup:

Bdnews is BAL news. It cant be proof. if League did so, than among them some one must be participate into it lolzz otherwise, when nobody see anything, they see everything lolzz :omghaha:

Hah! It was breaking news of all tv channels on 4th octobet. Didn't you turn on your tv that day?

What BNP needs to do is simple, lead people resistance and more importantly a PROLONG ONE. And to do that BNP organizations have to have succession plan who can lead once top brass arrested. BUT KZ and people surrounding her kept all organizations chatradal, jubodal and others crippled by keeping Alal and Aman like people on the top who had been sold out.

Instead of being one trick phoy, if BNP and its leadership can not adapt to new realities and come up with strategyto resists, they dont deserve to be there. On top of that, these dalas KZ surrounded herself with make sure no effective idea can get to her office.

Don't bring excuse that leaders has cases against them and are reluctant to go in the street. These leaders should be packing home anyway, they dont deserve to be in politics, period. Perhaps, BNP should learn thing or two from Jamaat as far as how organization should be run and how in face of arrest and killing, successive leaders carry on resistance.

I respect your patriotism sir.

Yes, she is surrounded by opportunists. I often come to see all these various posters of strange and unknown faces representing both BNP and AL. The thing is that they do it out of personal interests, not for the good and security of the nation. Security is a huge factor that many folks in power utterly fail to address.

You know, the current Home Minister right now lives in the heart of Banani residential area, a wealthy neighborhood. Not the most secured like Baridhara diplomatic zone.

I once went a party the other day at a friend's house over there. As I went heading home late at night, I noticed that ALL of the exits points were closed and the street lights completely shut out. The only exit point was toward the Kemal Ataruk Avenue close to UAE Market.

All that, in a civilian residential area.

Do you see the psychology here? While the nation is going through a political crisis, the man closes roads while he sleeps at night like a baby.

The little man's fear is real. And that convinced me that the rest of the AL leadership are very fearful and perhaps paranoid of whatever is to come.

Now two key things we need to realize here about BKZ:

1. She is unwilling to take personal risks in regards to what you are suggesting to be done. For success, one needs to take a certain level of risk. She isn't doing that. While at the same time, she intends to keep her position within the BNP. I mean, what does she do really? Go to the parlor to do her strange hair-style so that she can have a bit of self-worth during useless speeches?

2. In light of point #1, she is mentally incapable of carrying out any sort of campaign. It is a known fact that she never read intelligence reports during her tenure. A very fatal mistake. In a word, she's clueless as what to do. And her son Tarique? He's a nobody really.

It can be done. But it needs to be lead by a real leader. And BKZ is not it.

BNP might as well eat their own dust if things keep going under that woman.

Though, Khoka Chacha once said:

"Aamraa Eid er pore emon andolon korbo, jeh pakhee urte bhoi pahbe"

Translation: After Eid, we'll start rocking so hard that even birds would be frightened to fly.

:omghaha:

I respect your patriotism sir.

Yes, she is surrounded by opportunists. I often come to see all these various posters of strange and unknown faces representing both BNP and AL. The thing is that they do it out of personal interests, not for the good and security of the nation. Security is a huge factor that many folks in power utterly fail to address.

You know, the current Home Minister right now lives in the heart of Banani residential area, a wealthy neighborhood. Not the most secured like Baridhara diplomatic zone.

I once went a party the other day at a friend's house over there. As I went heading home late at night, I noticed that ALL of the exits points were closed and the street lights completely shut out. The only exit point was toward the Kemal Ataruk Avenue close to UAE Market.

All that, in a civilian residential area.

Do you see the psychology here? While the nation is going through a political crisis, the man closes roads while he sleeps at night like a baby.

The little man's fear is real. And that convinced me that the rest of the AL leadership are very fearful and perhaps paranoid of whatever is to come.

Now two key things we need to realize here about BKZ:

1. She is unwilling to take personal risks in regards to what you are suggesting to be done. For success, one needs to take a certain level of risk. She isn't doing that. While at the same time, she intends to keep her position within the BNP. I mean, what does she do really? Go to the parlor to do her strange hair-style so that she can have a bit of self-worth during useless speeches?

2. In light of point #1, she is mentally incapable of carrying out any sort of campaign. It is a known fact that she never read intelligence reports during her tenure. A very fatal mistake. In a word, she's clueless as what to do. And her son Tarique? He's a nobody really.

It can be done. But it needs to be lead by a real leader. And BKZ is not it.

BNP might as well eat their own dust if things keep going under that woman.

Though, Khoka Chacha once said:

"Aamraa Eid er pore emon andolon korbo, jeh pakhee urte bhoi pahbe"

Translation: After Eid, we'll start rocking so hard that even birds would be frightened to fly.

:omghaha:

This is why a total organized structure of a political entity is required like Jamat has its own. They don't depend on any family guys rather on party structure. So, if one disappears, the structure will save it..now BNP is facing when Zia dynasty is incapable.

This is why a total organized structure of a political entity is required like Jamat has its own. They don't depend on any family guys rather on party structure. So, if one disappears, the structure will save it..now BNP is facing when Zia dynasty is incapable.

Dynasties? Kings? Queens? These are the stuff of fairy tales, nothing more. And are bound to fail in whichever political setting. That is perhaps BNP's greatest hindrance and indecision.

Jamaat had potential, but they were weak. They probably never even saw it coming. Truly a pathetic party. They are nothing but a relic.

And as far as religious parties like JI and HeI go, I do hope that they do not fall into the extremist trap. Trust me, that'll make the enemy's dreams come true. No bastard ever wins a war by dying for his country.

Back
Top Bottom