What's new

Ministers Goons Beat Up A Senior Doctor In KPK

This man is already banned from all three major hospitals of peshawar because of political influence then what is he doing here.

This kind of incidents happen becoz thr is no unity among doctors.
Announce strike or Give mass resignation,,close opds including emergency services until culprits r punished.Do din me sabki akal thikane aa jayegi,,,but alas.
Sometimes i feel that subcontinent ppl don't deserve medical doctors,,,,they already have pirs,babas,ayurvedic,homeopathic,yunani,n all sorts of jholachaps.
You must have heard about the pathetic incident of mob violence against a senior doctor in Dikom T.E. in our place, these people will live their whole lives by homeopathy, unani and alternative medicine, only when shit hits the fan they remember to come running to us with the idea of bossing us around to have some miracle cure.

Announce strike or Give mass resignation,,close opds including emergency services until culprits r punished.Do din me sabki akal thikane aa jayegi,,,but alas.
Sometimes i feel that subcontinent ppl don't deserve medical doctors,,,,they already have pirs,babas,ayurvedic,homeopathic,yunani,n all sorts of jholachaps.

and who's gonna be on the receiving end.the poor patients.i am a doctor too.doing my housejob in gov sector hospital.yesterday a poor patient approached me and said.dr saib we paid 1000 rupees to vehicle to bring us here just to listen that hospital is closed today.

You must have heard about the pathetic incident of mob violence against a senior doctor in Dikom T.E. in our place, these people will live their whole lives by homeopathy, unani and alternative medicine, only when shit hits the fan they remember to come running to us with the idea of bossing us around to have some miracle cure.
exactly dat happened yesterday.a child was brought and when da labs came back.he had a severe white cells deficiency.we started him.on treatment but the child passed away after few hours.up until that morning they had gone to nearly every peer baba.but not to a single medical practitioner.and after that what happened.is pretty obvious.nauzubillah but they want us to fight GODs will

LoLzzz, You're anarchist. KPK has the best job structure and pays for doctors so they don't need to do such things.

exactly dat happened yesterday.a child was brought and when da labs came back.he had a severe white cells deficiency.we started him.on treatment but the child passed away after few hours.up until that morning they had gone to nearly every peer baba.but not to a single medical practitioner.and after that what happened.is pretty obvious.nauzubillah but they want us to fight GODs will
Such incidents are commonplace here also, many people prefer the traditional systems of medicine over allopathy and herbal medicines which are laced with heavy metals, corticosteroids and other contaminants. Unfortunately they are not educated enough to know about the adverse effects of such unsanctioned medications.

We(i'm including @halupridol too as he is from my state Assam) have to face many rowdy patients, government servants and politicians on a daily basis but that's a part of our job and i wouldn't recommend anyone to abstain from their duty and close emergency services even if it entails physical/personal danger. I agree with you that the requirements of our patients always reigns supreme ahead of all other causes.

and who's gonna be on the receiving end.the poor patients.i am a doctor too.doing my housejob in gov sector hospital.yesterday a poor patient approached me and said.dr saib we paid 1000 rupees to vehicle to bring us here just to listen that hospital is closed today.

Why was the hospital closed? Arn't public hospitals supposed to be open 24hrs?

The reason for this is lack of education and the influx of fake peers everywhere who use religion as a basis for their crimes.

Why was the hospital closed? Arn't public hospitals supposed to be open 24hrs?

The reason for this is lack of education and the influx of fake peers everywhere who use religion as a basis for their crimes.
there was strike on that day.opd was closed.only emergency services.dat guy had came for post op check up

Back
Top Bottom