What's new

Military op not a good option?

so i guess this is a imran khan fanboy club that what i noticed in this defence forum

these guys used to speak alot against Imran Khan, yet when it has come down to operation, they are changing their stance.. what shameful bunch of hypocrites ! Kashif abbasi, shahzeb khanzada, or sab say bara munafiq saleem safi.

@pkuser2k12 @A.Rafay @Jazzbot

Yaar, Military Op bhee "ANNOUNCE" kerr key kernay lagay hain...
Maa sadkey-tey-piyoo waree...!
Video says success rate will be 40% ONLY, & with an announced op, success rate will be reduced to ZERO%

It should have been a SURPRISE-invasion of terrorist hold outs... Who on earth does announced ops???
چورو هم آ رهے هيں بهاگ جاؤ

Pak Military generals koo GAS charh gai haay,,, baadee cheezain khatay rehtaay hain , lagtaa haay.

Announcing an op simply means they are COWARDS, & want ALL the real terrorists to know they are coming & so that they'll RUN-AWAY to Afghan & elsewhere... Cowards in that they don't want to face real fight, because ALL fighters would have made escaped beforehand.

Or they know CIA operatives would be in the area & they don't want to confront CIA otherwise an Apache will roast them like they did in Salalah, thus announcing op so CIA operatives will leave before they set their foot in there...

or - or - or - they suck at planing & strategy making. They don't want real solution. Thus they are announcing that.. "Humm Aaaa Rahaay Hainnnn,,, Bhaaag Jaao"..

After that drama-op will be over,, all terrorists will return back... & we'll be exactly where we are NOW..
Then we'll say "جتهے دى كهوتى اتهے آن كهلوتی"

Real Suicide bombers & their handlers do NOT live in N waziristan. They are already in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawer etc. They just laugh at stupid army bombing tribal areas.

Those sitting in tribal areas are dummy-leaders. Just like OBL was a dummy leader with NO real organizational powers. They are set-up by same agencies who carry out terrorism inside Pak, just to divert attention from REAL workers. Real workers are still hanging out freely in mainland Pak. Op in tribal region, that too an announced one will be useless and a waste of time & resources. But who can make a mental case understand.!!!

Last edited:
Seriously, put aside what Imran Khan says and think for a moment.

Will military strike achieve anything? Military operation did stabilize Swat but did the problem go away? Military is still there. Unless a political solution is not found, operation will be partially successful.

We are led by politicians who are not in politics for the country. They are for their party or a family. Military operation in conjunction with political process will give us roadmap to long term stability.

If we can separate the hard core from those we can convince to surrender, the military operation will be more determined, will have full backing of the nation.

But for that the environment where we are seen as mercenaries and foot soldiers of the US war,take money to be in this war and cant stop drones as consequence, we will always be seen as stooges of a super power. Then we will never be able to achieve what is the prime objective - long term peace.

Honestly, being paid soldiers of a foreign war and getting aid money to fulfill our desires is what we are happy with.

Our politicians have their businesses and properties abroad. Military generals after retirement eagerly seek foreign assignments and locations to build their properties

Pakistan army should learn tactics from Rio De Janeiro special police. Which played vital role to curb violence in the city. They are master in urban warfare.
78964998_Rio_5_85742c.jpg

rio_17.jpg

5ago2013---policiais-do-bope-batalhao-de-operacoes-policiais-especiais-fazem-operacao-no-complexo-do-lins-na-zona-norte-do-rio-de-janeiro-apos-uma-troca-de-tiros-entre-traficantes-que-assustou-1375716865615_956x500.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan army should learn tactics from Rio De Janeiro special police. Which played vital role to curb violence in the city. They are master in urban warfare.
That's exactly what I have been pointing to for past 3-4 day & they delete my post saying I was off-topic..!!

We need to make SURPRISE-ground-invasions & SSG-style raids. But looks like SSG is there ONLY for showing off during exercises. They have NO real use.

I repeated my same point in many different ways, but majority are simply dumboos...
I repeated myself here,

33 Uzbeks, 3 Germans among the 40 killed in Airstrikes in N.Waziristan. | Page 2

https://defence.pk/threads/half-of-taliban-groups-ready-for-talks-pti-imran-khan.296548/page-2#post-5170466

Last edited:
That's exactly what I have been pointing to for past 3-4 day & they delete my post saying I was off-topic..!!

We need to make SURPRISE-ground-invasions & SSG-style raids. But looks like SSG is there ONLY for showing off during exercises. They have NO real use.

I repeated my same point in many different ways, but majority are simply dumboos...
I repeated myself here,

33 Uzbeks, 3 Germans among the 40 killed in Airstrikes in N.Waziristan. | Page 2

https://defence.pk/threads/half-of-taliban-groups-ready-for-talks-pti-imran-khan.296548/page-2#post-5170466

Brazil been dealing with Drug lords (Brazilian Taliban) for decades , a city has highest murder, extortion rate in the world. But they have control it. Plus Brazil has very good relation with Pakistan. Don't think they will refuse for any joint collaboration . They are already working with PAF.
Kinda agree SSG has lately disappointing.....never shown any effectiveness. Its totally different when dealing with mercenaries . When dealing with mercenary , whoever is more vigilant and fire fast is the winner. These army soldier are not trained for such type of warfare, they wait for the order...
Read " in crosshair " ,when french commando wait for order from top and lose high value target.

Last edited:

I repeated my same point in many different ways, but majority are simply dumb...
I repeated myself here,

HAIDER and SUR, thanks for sharing you concerns.

Crimes and terrorist activities increased ten fold in Pakistan in last 10 year. In my humble opinion, Pakistan police should have special forces for Urban Warfare & and special Squad team.

Here is the list of Top 10 Most Corrupt Police Forces in the World
10. Pakistani Police Force.
9. Russian Police Force.
8. Sudan Police Forces.
7. Afghani Police Force.
6. Somali Police Force.
5. Iraqi Police Force
4. Burmese Police Force
3. Kenyan Police Force.
2. Vietnamese Police Force
1. Haitian Police Force.

Top 10 Most Corrupt Police Forces

HAIDER and SUR, thanks for sharing you concerns.

Crimes and terrorist activities increased ten fold in Pakistan in last 10 year. In my humble opinion, Pakistan police should have special forces for Urban Warfare & and special Squad team.

Here is the list of Top 10 Most Corrupt Police Forces in the World
10. Pakistani Police Force.
9. Russian Police Force.
8. Sudan Police Forces.
7. Afghani Police Force.
6. Somali Police Force.
5. Iraqi Police Force
4. Burmese Police Force
3. Kenyan Police Force.
2. Vietnamese Police Force
1. Haitian Police Force.

Top 10 Most Corrupt Police Forces

When top boys are corrupt nothing can do. But police and knows all in and out of all these terrorist. Somebody in the cities providing protection to these terrorist and police knows it well. But who will provide family protection to these police officers.

Yaar, Military Op bhee "ANNOUNCE" kerr key kernay lagay hain...
Maa sadkey-tey-piyoo waree...!
Video says success rate will be 40% ONLY, & with an announced op, success rate will be reduced to ZERO%

It should have been a SURPRISE-invasion of terrorist hold outs... Who on earth does announced ops???
چورو هم آ رهے هيں بهاگ جاؤ

Pak Military generals koo GAS charh gai haay,,, baadee cheezain khatay rehtaay hain , lagtaa haay.

Announcing an op simply means they are COWARDS, & want ALL the real terrorists to know they are coming & so that they'll RUN-AWAY to Afghan & elsewhere... Cowards in that they don't want to face real fight, because ALL fighters would have made escaped beforehand.

Or they know CIA operatives would be in the area & they don't want to confront CIA otherwise an Apache will roast them like they did in Salalah, thus announcing op so CIA operatives will leave before they set their foot in there...

or - or - or - they suck at planing & strategy making. They don't want real solution. Thus they are announcing that.. "Humm Aaaa Rahaay Hainnnn,,, Bhaaag Jaao"..

After that drama-op will be over,, all terrorists will return back... & we'll be exactly where we are NOW..
Then we'll say "جتهے دى كهوتى اتهے آن كهلوتی"

Real Suicide bombers & their handlers do NOT live in N waziristan. They are already in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawer etc. They just laugh at stupid army bombing tribal areas.

Those sitting in tribal areas are dummy-leaders. Just OBL was a dummy leader with NO real organizational powers. They are set-up by same agencies who carry out terrorism inside Pak, just to divert attention from REAL workers. Real workers are still hanging out freely in mainland Pak. Op in tribal region, that too an announced one will useless and a waste of time & resources. But who can make a mental case understand.!!!

Very True...
But Common People should be allowed to leave that area.
It is a confusing situation because, If Operation is not announced, Many innocent people will also die, as a result of Surprise and Sudden Attack on Terrorist Talibans.
If Operation is announced, Real Terrorist Talibans will also leave that Area, along with Common people, as a result, the cancer will not be cured completely, if some Taliban leave that Area, and again comeback after some time.. ..
I agree with you.

Also, PML N govt. has asked for Complete Operational Plan from Army within 2,3 weeks...
I am afraid that, if the Operational Plan is given to the PML N govt.,which is a Pro-Taliban govt., the Army's Plan will reach Terrorist Taliban and they will give a tough fight to the Pak Army...Some Spies & Taliban Supporters in the govt. may leak the Army's Plan to the Taliban

Last edited:
Brazil been dealing with Drug lords (Brazilian Taliban) for decades , a city has highest murder, extortion rate in the world. But they have control it. Plus Brazil has very good relation with Pakistan. Don't think they will refuse for any joint collaboration . They are already working with PAF.
Kinda agree SSG has lately disappointing.....never shown any effectiveness. Its totally different when dealing with mercenaries . When dealing with mercenary , whoever is more vigilant and fire fast is the winner. These army soldier are not trained for such type of warfare, they wait for the order...
Read " in crosshair " ,when french commando wait for order from top and lose high value target.

Brazil is in a class of it's own. They have been in urban warfare longer than even Israel. One thing they do differently is they make police stations in these neighborhoods and dare the gangs to attack. The Police are given full authority to "shoot and kill" anyone with a gun. Once in a while an officer is "punished" for aggressive behavior.

Happens with allot of Spec Ops in field waiting for authority to 'shoot to kill'. High wigs usually want to 'follow target and collect more intel' but only end up losing the target.

Lol you guys are fucking retarded.SSG cant be used in an area where the enemies has the capability to shoot down helos unless you want to send SSG on a one way mission.SSG's can only used once the government writ has been established no matter how weak it is. There is hell of a difference between Waziristan and the city mentioned above.

I repeated myself here,

yea bro doing a raid using what?? mi17 helis which are easy to target by talibans using RPG we need more advance helis ..

Lol you guys are fucking retarded.SSG cant be used in an area where the enemies has the capability to shoot down helos unless you want to send SSG on a one way mission.SSG's can only used once the government writ has been established no matter how weak it is. There is hell of a difference between Waziristan and the city mentioned above.

In US , seals are sometime used in SWAT teams. Its common in western countries. Usually men power for Special forces provide by army elite wings, because its easy to trained them, plus they have best judgement when to use the weapon and sense of avoiding collateral damage.

Back
Top Bottom