What's new

Military Laptops For Sale on Pakistan's Black Market

I also heard that they are selling American Weapons, Uniforms, Boots, Zippo Lighters, daggers and any kind of stuff they can get from American Dead Bodies. American Helmets are the Most Prized Trophy for them.

Wrong. ANY American side-arm or primary weapon is a prized trophy for the Afghans. Believe it or not, but there's actually A LOT of Taliban free lancers who roam around on mountains, looking for "weak" infantry patrols so that they can engage them and gather their supplies, weapons and anything that'll sell in Pakistan. Yes, Pakistan. They bring all the captured merchandise to Pakistan and sell them all over FATA for the best price.

Wrong. ANY American side-arm or primary weapon is a prized trophy for the Afghans. Believe it or not, but there's actually A LOT of Taliban free lancers who roam around on mountains, looking for "weak" infantry patrols so that they can engage them and gather their supplies, weapons and anything that'll sell in Pakistan. Yes, Pakistan. They bring all the captured merchandise to Pakistan and sell them all over FATA for the best price.

What i meant was Helmets are the Most Prized Ones and are sold at a Maximum Price i NEVER said that all others Things are NOT Important to them.

Anyway I think you will like this Video, And see For Yourself what kind of Stuff is Falling into the hands of Pathans.

Last edited by a moderator:
What i meant was Helmets are the Most Prized Ones and are sold at a Maximum Price

last year in Nov, Someone I know bought a new U.S Helmet for 500Rs. The local price wasn't more than 600. Now Compare that with the price of primary weapons including Assault rifles, GPMGs, Mortars, Night-Vision gear, etc and you'd understand what I'm talking about.

The Taliban have been fighting wars for decades without Helmets. Simply because it doesn't mean anything to them and they're better off without them. Exactly why they're sold for such a cheap price.

last year in Nov, Someone I know bought a new U.S Helmet for 500Rs. The local price wasn't more than 600. Now Compare that with the price of primary weapons including Assault rifles, GPMGs, Mortars, Night-Vision gear, etc and you'd understand what I'm talking about.

The Taliban have been fighting wars for decades without Helmets. Simply because it doesn't mean anything to them and they're better off without them. Exactly why they're sold for such a cheap price.

OK Dude.

You are saying according to your Information and News and I am speaking according to my Knowledge and Information.

I will agree with you that American Hardware is being Sold In Pakistan Like Spare Parts at Scrap's Price.

are cellphones available among the looted nato stuff ?

Back
Top Bottom