What's new

Militants blast two schools in Mohmand Agency

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Anti-literacy militants blasted two government run primary schools with explosives on Monday but no causality was reported.

According to official sources, unknown miscreants had planted explosive material in two government boys primary schools located in Lakro area, tehsil Saafi of Mohmand Agency.

As a result of blast buildings of both the schools were partially damaged but no causality or injury was reported as schools were lying vacant at the time of explosions and were located away from residential areas.

The security forces cordoned off the areas after the blasts and started search operation.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...+Nation+:+Latest+News)&utm_content=FeedBurner

Literacy and education are against the fundamental ideology of Islamism. Human should only assume life to fight jeedhad and win booty for the sake of khalifah!

That is just bs you wrote right there and you know it. :tdown:

Literacy and education are against the fundamental ideology of Islamism. Human should only assume life to fight jeedhad and win booty for the sake of khalifah!

Actually its against the fundamentals of 'Tribalism'...
The menace these areas are since donosaur's times......
Tribal culture does not like educating women.....women out on their own doing jobs....
Nothing to do with Islam...

Facts are hard to digest but do you have any other thing to say except the one liners?

Last time I checked Islam promotes education.

DERP.

You Pail.

Back to the drawing board for Samantk.

drawing-board.jpg

Pakistani soldier stoned to death for love affair, tribesmen say | Reuters

Actually our 'beloved tribals' have their own version of islam...
In real Islam stoning to death has to be a punishment of 'Zinaa' as in Adultery or extea marital intercourse..
But in 'Tribal islam' if he is a Foreighner Punjabi' just meeting a 'local tribal girl'...he is stoned to death without even fulfilling the right procedures as told in Islam... That an intercourse has to be either proven without shadow of doubt or confessed by the two....

So there you go....there is areal Islam,and there is a 'tribal islam' which is a twisted version of their own lust for brutality and in this case lust for backwardness...

Last time I checked Islam promotes education.

DERP.

You Pail.

Back to the drawing board for Samantk.

drawing-board.jpg

Going by the other threads what I could gather was Islamism and other harcore islamists did not follow proper Islam..

You failed kiddo.

Don't get your *** on fire :D

Read slowly next time and stop frothing from mouth when you see an Indian commenting.

Going by the other threads what I could gather was Islamism and other harcore islamists did not follow proper Islam..

You failed kiddo.

Don't get your *** on fire :D

Read slowly next time and stop frothing from mouth when you see an Indian commenting.

Let's first define the word Islamism.

1: the faith, doctrine, or cause of Islam

2: a popular reform movement advocating the reordering of government and society in accordance with laws prescribed by Islam
Islamism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So from where did you pull hardcore and extremist into the fray?

Yeap, that was your insinuation.

As usual, Pail.

Let's first define the word Islamism.

Islamism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So from where did you pull hardcore and extremist into the fray?

Yeap, that was your insinuation.

As usual, Pail.

Is it really hard to understand.. The islamism if followed as is would be good but in Pakistan its not(so say many), and the problem with all the terrorists in Pakistan is due to misguided form of Islamism they follow.

Another comprehension fail Razz, please use some logic and the context..

Is it really hard to understand.. The islamism if followed as is would be good but in Pakistan its not(so say many), and the problem with all the terrorists in Pakistan is due to misguided form of Islamism they follow.

Another comprehension fail Razz, please use some logic and the context..

You know you are guilty of what you are accusing me of when you first quoted me.

Pail.

That is just bs you wrote right there and you know it. :tdown:

Actually its against the fundamentals of 'Tribalism'...
The menace these areas are since donosaur's times......
Tribal culture does not like educating women.....women out on their own doing jobs....
Nothing to do with Islam...

Pakistani soldier stoned to death for love affair, tribesmen say | Reuters

Actually our 'beloved tribals' have their own version of islam...
In real Islam stoning to death has to be a punishment of 'Zinaa' as in Adultery or extea marital intercourse..
But in 'Tribal islam' if he is a Foreighner Punjabi' just meeting a 'local tribal girl'...he is stoned to death without even fulfilling the right procedures as told in Islam... That an intercourse has to be either proven without shadow of doubt or confessed by the two....

So there you go....there is areal Islam,and there is a 'tribal islam' which is a twisted version of their own lust for brutality and in this case lust for backwardness...

I said Islamism not Islam and the definition if Islamism is a bunch of lunatics enforcing the flavour of religion they see fit for the society. Somehow we fell in the same experiment as KSA: solving tribalism with religion and faced an absurd failure.

I said Islamism not Islam and the definition if Islamism is a bunch of lunatics enforcing the flavour of religion they see fit for the society. Somehow we fell in the same experiment as KSA: solving tribalism with religion and faced an absurd failure.

You do need to get your facts right...
Pakistan was created in 1947 while Tribals have been muslims and mixing their tribal brutal traditions with Islam since centuries....
And please stop venting out your vendatta against KSA in every relevent and irrelevant thread...it gets boring.

Back
Top Bottom