What's new

Mild earthquake in North India

LURKER

Reaction score
Tremors were felt a short while ago in parts of North India. did anyone feel the tremors. it was 5.4 on richter scale

There is news of earthquake in Java, Indonesia as well. Whats going on around the world? Is it earthquake time? :cry:

no damages have been reported yet. the quake was a mild one . epicenter was hindukush mountains.

i was sleeping and suddenly bed started shaking. Damn it it was my first earthquake experience and if it would have been higher i would have been gone cuz i live on 3rd floor with too many big buildings side by side

i was sleeping and suddenly bed started shaking. Damn it it was my first earthquake experience and if it would have been higher i would have been gone cuz i live on 3rd floor with too many big buildings side by side

Shaking bed :undecided: Yes this is dangerous.
I hope you are fine.

It seems India has gone over the moon with WC victory, nature brought everyone back to the ground.

Earthquake in North India

NEW DELHI: A earthquake struck on Monday in North India and its effect was felt in Delhi, Ghaziabad, and Noida also.

The India Meteorological Department said the epicentre of the 5.7 magnitude quake on the Richter scale originated from the Hindukush range in Afghanistan and lasted for three seconds only.

There is no report of any human loss or damage to property.

Details awaited.

5.7 magnitude earthquake jolts North India - The Times of India

Shaking bed :undecided: Yes this is dangerous.
I hope you are fine.

Actually i prefer sleeping on ground with multiple mattresses suddenly it started shaking, i thought its just me who is feeling then suddenly some kid from next apartment came out shouting that his sofa was shaking and all.....

2012 is coming

This is next year 2012,
but i think nothing gonna be happened or may be will happen!:undecided: who knows
Tectonic movements in last years give strange signals.

There are many predictions over end of the world but reality is we even don't know when it will come.

5.7 magnitude earthquake jolts North India

An earthquake struck on Monday in North India and its effect was felt in Delhi, Ghaziabad, and Noida also.

Tremors were felt across north India, including Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, following a 5.7-magnitude earthquake with its epicentre at the India-Nepal border on Monday evening.

"The epicentre was at the India-Nepal border," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.

A meteorological official said the tremors were felt at 5.02 p.m.

There is no report of any human loss or damage to property.

5.7 magnitude earthquake jolts North India - The Times of India

This is next year 2012,
but i think nothing gonna be happened or may be will happen!:undecided: who knows
Tectonic movements in last years give strange signals.

Though i never belive in such theories but what ever is going around in the past few years man thats scary, And its the single year where multiple cosmological events are going to take place along with the weird predictions from the ancient cultures as well as computer programs. Lol we need terminators.

4 threads running on the same topic. for heaven sake dont jolt the forum yara

If 2012 happnes then what will happen to 2015 WC :cry:

ICC, keep the next WC after two months.

I think we will win that too :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom