What's new

MIG29K of Indian Navy deployed to Himlayers

LOL we are gearing up for air strikes. Too bad Delhi is so close to the LAC.

Their Airforce is running short on fighters and AWACS hence borrowing MIG-29Ks and P8Is from their Navy.
unconventional deployment, desi jugaad !

swarajya%2F2020-06%2F3a3aec87-e6d0-49af-9fbf-f81929774649%2Fdp_8_17_p_8i__1_.jpg

more on their way soon

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...or-six-more/story-Y7jNhu6lZHU4dF2SXraU8M.html :enjoy:

What is the purpose of Indian MPA in laddakh??? To search Chinese subs under the snow:lol::lol::lol:
You never know the Chinese are crafty.

And the Indians do believe in flying monkey army and stuff. So they have to consider all possibilities and prepare likewise.

its risky to fly please crash it in your own country our civilian lives matters

What is the purpose of Indian MPA in laddakh??? To search Chinese subs under the snow:lol::lol::lol:
its Bollywood and you can expect anything

It has a host of advance sensors that help locate enemy positions, troop movement and intercept comms etc. Serious piece of kit, that plane.

They've put it to some pretty good use up there, the US and other operators will also learn from this.

Then explain it to ur chinese friend who called ua tiger
I think they understand it pretty well and are acting accordingly.
People all over the world eat beef. I-e gaie mata for Hindus while the Chinese are swallowing your territory i-e Dharti mata for Hindus.

The Chinese
Pretty much, IAF have a different incompatible system.

I would be surprised at this since
Our su30mki and jaguar fighters are geared to supporting naval assets carrying anti ship missiles. I can't say for sure

Also Indian fighter planes ships and ground based radars are all linked to AFNET anyway so data linking is networked across all 3 services across the entire subcontinent

@The Maverick Can you corroborate this?

It’s open source, you can google it.IAF are on AFNET and Navy on AISDN.

https://www.geospatialworld.net/article/warship-sensors-as-elements-of-geo-intelligence/

The Indian Navy is using indigenous systems extensively on its warships. Some noteworthy systems already on board warships and scheduled for fitment on ships under production are manufactured by BEL.

• Synchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) Based Integrated Shipboard Data Network (AISDN): It is a multi-services shipboard network designed to converge all voice traffic, real time video and traditional data communications onto a single broadband infrastructure. It integrates various equipment and systems on board namely EW Systems, Radars, Sonars, CAIO (Computer Aided Information Organization), Fire Control Systems, and a number of other equipment for Ship’s Household Data (SHHD). It integrates all sensors, weapons, and communication services onto one single broadband network.
  • Composite Communication System (CCS) Mk III: It is a new generation ATM based communication system that provides ship-to-ship, ship-toshore and ship-to-air communication. It is designed as a voice and data integrated network providing connectivity between radio equipment and remote user onboard for accessing and monitoring and control of radio equipment.
  • Versatile Communication System (VCS) Mk III: It is a versatile system designed to provide internal communication facilities and display of status of various equipment and systems onboard naval ships. The system is highly flexible and re-configurable and can be configured for all classes of ships.

Please don't speak to highly about afnet and advanced data linking by navy via indengious systems

It upsets the natives

We are supposed to be useless and incompetent.

We can't dare to be self sufficient or organised its upsetting the narrative

Back
Top Bottom