What's new

Mi 25 Attack Helicopter Gifted by India to Afghanistan Reaches Kabul, 3 More to Follow

Already our neighbours are butt hurt,because they know why and on whom they will be used.
Afghanistan can buy the F-22 Raptors, but when shit comes to shove, it will take Pakistan 1 hour to castrate their balls.

So umm, a bunch of obsolete choppers that too coming from the Pathetic service lineage of IAF, like i said, they would crash before we know it.

And you're a mod? Is trolling your forte?

Where's PDF heading? With such mods around it's not the chopper that would crash within 1 year but PDF surely will. Guaranteed! :angry:

Go and bark on your Bharat fool forums.

Nice move, Afghan forces badly need such equipment and should use these to their full advantage.

Afghanistan can buy the F-22 Raptors, but when shit comes to shove, it will take Pakistan 1 hour to castrate their balls.

So umm, a bunch of obsolete choppers that too coming from the Pathetic service lineage of IAF, like i said, they would crash before we know it.
You come out like supporter of taliban,even if they serve Afganistan for a day and help kill one taliban we are happy

the mi 25 helis are good but they have high crash rate might it become a disaster for agh air force
that why if mi 35 was delivered it would alot be better
mi 25 will crash soon
i am sorry to indians but its the truth

this will deadly used against taliban isis or alqueda

I am really curious at how people think 4 mi-25s or a few more from the USSR would make a difference in the hands of a poorly trained Afghan Air Force.

ISAF with it's array of highly trained and motivates crews and state of the art helicopters was not able to decisively turn the tide.

Has anyone thought of the collateral damage the inexperienced Afghan crews will cause -- it will only end up creating more Taliban.

To quote American General Craige: “The Taliban doesn’t complain about not getting air support,” the general said, “but they get it done.” reference here.

But I perhaps gunships are the new penises and they are big, I guess size does matter after all.

the mi 25 helis are good but they have high crash rate might it become a disaster for agh air force
that why if mi 35 was delivered it would alot be better
mi 25 will crash soon
i am sorry to indians but its the truth

LOLL, The Mi-35 is the export version of the Mi-25. So the PAF's Mi-35s (which Santa Claus is expected to deliver) will also crash?

I am really curious at how people think 4 mi-25s or a few more from the USSR would make a difference in the hands of a poorly trained Afghan Air Force.

ISAF with it's array of highly trained and motivates crews and state of the art helicopters was not able to decisively turn the tide.

Has anyone thought of the collateral damage the inexperienced Afghan crews will cause -- it will only end up creating more Taliban.

To quote American General Craige: “The Taliban doesn’t complain about not getting air support,” the general said, “but they get it done.” reference here.

But I perhaps gunships are the new penises and they are big, I guess size does matter after all.

I don't know the full details of the deal- But usually these kind of deals include pilots, support staff, support machinery including weapon supply and spares-

Air support here would help keeping Taliban out of civilization and in caves- However 4-7 helos are not enough- although It might help in providing much needed moral boost to isolated Afghan military police and militias against Taliban-

Helos are close support weapon and collateral damage is minimum compared to other air support means-

Mi-24/35 have a reputation in Afghanistan after all-

Will crash within 1 year. Guaranteed.

Good lord another of our Super Troll Appointments speaks with a dumb one liner. Or is it the Heavens speaking?
@Slav Defence, @waz; little wonder that PDF is going nowhere but steadily Southwards, considering the simply pathetic quality of posts of the "anointed few" i.e. Appointments. Are there any standards even for doling out labels? Or are they lollipops to keep some 'snotties' amused?
In the Old Imperial Days; Concubines, Clowns and Eunuchs got elevated to the Imperial Court; simply because they got the Emperor's favor. @Slav Defence, did'nt I tell you; this PDF appointments 'bizniss' is simply shambolic and wel past its "use-by date" and is simply keeping you occupied on a needless thread. If "Appointments" can plumb low standards, how will you expect the general membership to raise theirs?

Why would you say such a thing- Historically the part you live have been at the receiving end- so much so that the result have been the likes of you-

Has india delivered the remaining 3 helicopters or will it be delivering Dhurv to Afghanistan

Go and bark on your Bharat fool forums.

lol if a PDF think tank posts like that no wonder you need additional armor to claim your facts right...

on topic: the chopper gonna crash or not is not an issue here but the usage of it.. IAF retiring them cuz apache is coming.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom