What's new

Message to all Pakistanis

Ever seen in the U.S. American people walking over Iraqi, Iranian, Pakistani or any other countries' flags? How about burning?

Ever seen in the U.S. American people walking over Iraqi, Iranian, Pakistani or any other countries' flags? How about burning?

Flag burning is a major hobby with all the people in the subcontinent....they don't realise that the westerners are not affected by that...Americans wear their national flag on their jockey shorts..WTH!

I forgot to mention, IMPROVE your security and police services.

During my trip, I was robbed for 100 rupees NEAR a bank - no security guard there. (that is like $2 lol)

Why don't you go to Pakistan and help out?

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

I forgot to mention, IMPROVE your security and police services.

During my trip, I was robbed for 100 rupees NEAR a bank - no security guard there. (that is like $2 lol)

You're complaining because you got robbed of $2, but there's people in Pakistan getting robbed of all their land/property. Btw, I sense superiority complex coming from you.

Cultural difference.
Respect our diversity, like we respect yours.

When people who barely have money to feed their families are given bribes or asked to vote else suffer consequences, they honestly don't have a choice. Pakistani politicians take turns for right to steal country's money because no one has challenged them in a real way until now.

Change is coming with Imran Khan... you'll see.

Why don't you go to Pakistan and help out?

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

You're complaining because you got robbed of $2, but there's people in Pakistan getting robbed of all their land/property. Btw, I sense superiority complex coming from you.

I did go to Pakistan and it was my first time there so I didn't know what to expect. I will say one thing though, it certainly wasn't as bad as the media makes it out to be. However, many issues (Corruption, Crime) still exist which should be addressed but that's not in my power and I can't do anything about that. The least I could do was help out the poor but it kind of gets annoying when you've got beggars in your face everywhere you turn.

I could care less about the $2. It's not about the money, its about the life threatening situations that Pakistanis experience on a regular basis. I'm just voicing my opinion on the issue of poor security services.

When people who barely have money to feed their families are given bribes or asked to vote else suffer consequences, they honestly don't have a choice. Pakistani politicians take turns for right to steal country's money because no one has challenged them in a real way until now.

Change is coming with Imran Khan... you'll see.
It must be remembered that Imran Khan or no Imran Khan is the same thing. He is also the other side of the same coin. He is working for the same Devil/Evil/Western corrupt system imposed on us by the Western regimes forcefully. We want independant and free Islamic system only. No retreat and no surrender on that. We need the Law of Holy Quran and Sunnah on us. period. Get rid of this artificial corrupt system created by sinful pplz on us from the West. All politicians are corrupt and are the Western/zionists agents nomatter who he is, shold be kiked out of the country or hung to the wall......Insha-Allah.......:smokin:

It must be remembered that Imran Khan or no Imran Khan is the same thing. He is also the other side of the same coin. He is working for the same Devil/Evil/Western corrupt system imposed on us by the Western regimes forcefully. We want independant and free Islamic system only. No retreat and no surrender on that. We need the Law of Holy Quran and Sunnah on us. period. Get rid of this artificial corrupt system created by sinful pplz on us from the West. All politicians are corrupt and are the Western/zionists agents nomatter who he is, shold be kiked out of the country or hung to the wall......Insha-Allah.......:smokin:

Voters in Pakistan have a chance to revive the county. If you miss this opportunity, you will not find another politician like Imran Khan ever again. Religion should not stand in the face of politics. Think about it. Pakistan cannot afford any more years of corruption, crime, poor economy, and being enslaved by other countries.

Religion is not a problem, Pakistanis have maintained their cultural values and religious beliefs for years.

Back
Top Bottom