What's new

Message of QAMAR SULEMAN to Turkish Air Force

AKINCI

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
100th Anniversary of the Turkish Air Force

152_big.jpg

It is a matter of great pleasure for me to extend heartiest felicitations on the 100th Anniversary of Turkish Air Force (TuAF). I am sure all airmen of TuAF must be feeling pround for being a part of the formidable force, which during its successful journey spanning ten decades underwent transformation, and has always been capable of undertaking operations in the entire realm of Airpower.

Since inception, TuAF’s rich history is full of achievements worthy of praise and extol. The month of June in 1911 marked, beginning with the Ottoman Empire, Turkey’s valiant efforts in the field of aviation. Throughout all the conflicts including the Balkan Wars, World War-I, Turkish War of Independence until the recent ones, the men & women of TuAF have indeed displayed high sense of professionalism and devotion to keep the Turkish flag high in the air. Sabiha Gökçen, the world’s first female combat pilot in 1937, who flew relentlessly with courage is an icon, who I am sure is emulated by all in Turkey. Her selection as the only female pilot for the poster of “The 20 Greatest Aviators in History” prepared by USAF in 1996, speaks of her standing as a true professional.

The present generation of airmen should draw inspiration from their predecessors, who always displayed dynamism and vision, while leading their subordinates. It was indeed those disciplined, skilled and devoted individuals who rose to the occasion with unmatched examples of diligence and sacrifice, due to which TuAF today is respected as one of the most competent Air Forces in the world.

Pakistan & Turkey share a common heritage, culture & religion, and have always stood by each other. We are like One Nation, Two Countries. Both countries would continue to be a source of strength for each other.

PAF and TuAF share a bond of brotherhood. From mutual exchanges to participation in joint exercises such as Anatolian Eagle and Indus Viper, our commitment and cooperation in all fields has remained commendable. PAF has learnt a great deal from all the interactions; we hope to further build our mutual relations to even greater heights.

I wish TuAF continued success and glory in future, with a conviction that the legacy left by TuAF’s pioneers would be taken to higher heights of excellence by the new generation of airmen.

Air Chief Marshal Rao QAMAR SULEMAN, NI(M), SBt
Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force

Pakistan & Turkey share a common heritage, culture & religion, and have always stood by each other. We are like One Nation, Two Countries. Both countries would continue to be a source of strength for each other.

PAF and TuAF share a bond of brotherhood. From mutual exchanges to participation in joint exercises such as Anatolian Eagle and Indus Viper, our commitment and cooperation in all fields has remained commendable. PAF has learnt a great deal from all the interactions; we hope to further build our mutual relations to even greater heights.

great ....

both turkey and pakistan needs to get out of this american arse, esp PAF has more like colonial heritage, which it should get rid of, i lost respect for this qamar guy as he didnt even have the guts to shoot down drones

Very kind words,thanks..when Pakistan gets stronger so does Turkey..Hope these two countries gets more stronger and help each other out in all fields.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom