What's new

Message awaiting moderators approval

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
May i know why is this as its first time i am getting this message? and how long it take to approve it moderators Sahibaan? Thanks :D

1656104_10202648139236676_215487535_n.jpg

May i know why is this as its first time i am getting this message? and how long it take to approve it moderators Sahibaan? Thanks :D

1656104_10202648139236676_215487535_n.jpg

I asked the same question and webmaster told me that there is a spam filtering software that sometimes flags false positives. Based on some keywords in your post, the system suspects the work of a spammer. In this case, I'm guessing the trade names of many softwares or cell phones caused it to suspect an advertisement.

I asked the same question and webmaster told me that there is a spam filtering software that sometimes flags false positives. Based on some keywords in your post, the system suspects the work of a spammer. In this case, I'm guessing the trade names of many softwares or cell phones caused it to suspect an advertisement.
I would say its bit weird technology or filter . We have to mentioned the names of cell phones and software in topics related to them which should not be count as spam..Its just block the posts randomly

I would say its bit weird technology or filter . We have to mentioned the names of cell phones and software in topics related to them which should not be count as spam..Its just block the posts randomly
It's a good way to fight spammers. If it wasn't for the automated system, moderators would have to keep removing advertisements all the time. But the software is not human, it will sometimes flag false positives based on its algorithm. Your message is not blocked, just sent into a moderation queue - as soon as a mod reads it and approves, it will be publically seen.

Maybe they should apply the filter only to newcomers, not to people who have been members for a while, or have more than a hundred posts - such people are not likely to start spamming suddenly.

@WebMaster

i have already notified mods, u r spammer

It randomly selects a message based on certain keywords that spammers use. A mod will approve your post within 12 hours max

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom