What's new

Meray Mutabiq: 23march

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok the 9/11 was a set up by the Zionist and Amerika to get into these so called axes of evil countries. Without shadow of dough that pro Taliban elements were being trained and harbored in Pakistan Afghanistan border. The Amerikans as usual being a total dickk who demands other countries to do their dirty business and calls the President General Musharraf and simply throws 2 options, “you are with us or against us”. Our awam will always side with Muslims no matter of what type of characters; in this case the majority would have supported “UBL” as most called him “the true hero of islam”. If President General Musharraf or even any democratic selected PM said “no” to Zionist controlled Amerika our nation would have suffered so much to the extent to a total failed state! I probably think that not a single bomb from Amerika would have hit Pakistan as it would provoked us later on to use WMDs or even Nukes on US military base in Mid east or even illegal state of Israel. America’s strategy would have been not to engage it self in military action but rather use dirty India to do that job! A massive enforcement of military weapons from ICBM anti-missile defense system to latest Combat jets to Indian military.. NOTE: Pakistan air force jets were not equipped with BVR missiles meaning that Indian planes were able to engage us before we even LOCK them in, and result India’s total air superiority.. Worst of all… the US warships creates a diameter around Pakistan costal area “though still out of Pakistan territory” and makes sure that no any kind of supply is shipped to Pakistan. And btw Pakistan’s reserve oil can only last couple of months or even less. so eventually Pakistan is isolated from West and Mid-east “the biggest source of Imports” and only China is left alone, and even China might prefer to stay away from any military conflicts with the West over Pakistan.
my point was that Zionist conspiracy was to defame Pakistan army in front of its public eyes by engaging them with pro Taliban elements. Today the public has a misperception of pak army as they like to think that PAK ARMY is fighting for the "kafirs" and Pak army is anti-islam. but little do they know that these pro taliban movement is nothin but anti islam and anti-pakistan and a Liberation movement! Eventually causing us to lose a huge chunk of pakistan!
now that today after long @ss war in terror pakistan government is not meeting US requirements.....??
1. allow US troops and "combat planes" in pakistan.
2. allow US to supervise our NUKE installments.
So even allying with them, Pakistan is not getting enough support from America as once it use to get back in the 50s and early 80s.. this BUSH administration is not as friendly as others such as the GREAT Ronald Reagan!

I don’t see President General Pervaiz Musharraf as Mr.100% Wright! For me the biggest set back from him was not enough “Electricity” which I think he failed to figure out and the rest fake crisis like Wheat, oil and restoring of mofo judges and democracy are nothing but whole bunch of blunder acts against our beloved President set by the power hungry opposition party! Independent Judiciary means independence from Political Parties, like “ataziz ahsen (servent of PPP) no affiliation with the feudal lords/politicians, thats how the Law is maintained!!!! Law is for everyone and everyone is equal in the eyes of a True Justice System!!!
My stance on democracy is that, before the implementation of democracy our awam must be educated. Literate enough to know whats wright or wrong with out the manipulation of media point of view!

1960s was such a golden era for Pakistan in its 60 years history! Yes there were no computers, internet or media but I am talking of “spirit for the nation” where every person was ready for kurbani for the great nation PAKISTAN. The only reason for the success defeat for India in 1965 war was the support of true Pakistani patriotic awaam! every one lived in harmony and peace…
Sindhi Hum Balochi Hum
Punjabi Hum Pathan Hum
Aik Parcham Kae Neechae
Pakistan Kae awam Hum
Pakistan Pakistan
Tujh Par Qurban Hum"!

God willing Pakistan will emerge as one of the greatest nation of the world!
Thanks you..

Its time for you to wake up and smell the coffee

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom