What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

@Bilal9 bhai, yesterday got a cream pant from a reputed clothing line. Cloth quality is good and the fitting only falters in the waist being loose so the pant has to be worn with belt. Will go nicely with my black shirt. The store didn't have a pant with a smaller button strap under the main waist strap.

specter is the best place to buy clothing.

Please post some samples.

Whatever the hell you do
Just don't turn into this homosexual tran individual- this is not the style you should be going for
@jus_chillin
Imran-Abbas-Actor.jpg

@Bilal9 bhai, yesterday got a cream pant from a reputed clothing line. Cloth quality is good and the fitting only falters in the waist being loose so the pant has to be worn with belt. Will go nicely with my black shirt. The store didn't have a pant with a smaller button strap under the main waist strap.

Please post some samples.

Good going, Clothes make the man. In Business and in life, no excuse for dressing shabbily... 8-)

Whatever the hell you do
Just don't turn into this homosexual tran individual- this is not the style you should be going for
@jus_chillin
View attachment 861627

:lol:

Yeah some men take well-dressed to be "gaudy AF"....more money than taste. Gold thread lined kurtas etc....

There is a difference between "smartly turned out" vis-à-vis looking WAY GAY.....

Youthia[1] (also written as Youthiya or Youthya) is an Urdu word, used for people who are politically immature and whose arguments are based on fake or fabricated source of information. Youthia people, plural Youthias, are usually the young followers of PTI that support Imran Khan.[2][3] Their political knowledge is limited and they are unaware of the history. They are the hardcore critics of Nawaz Sharif and argue that PML-N's infrastructural projects are just the waste of resources and all funds should be spent on police, army, hospitals and schools.[4] Opponents think of youthias as immature and blind supporters of Imran Khan and believe that the political approach of youthias is unrealistic.

Bhai I thought we were discussing men's fashion tips clothing watches cologne etc. in this thread....

People here dress far too lavishly lol, looking at the watches and clothes you all wear I'm a pauper in comparison.

:lol:

Yeah some men take well-dressed to be "gaudy AF"....more money than taste. Gold thread lined kurtas etc....

Indeed. Gaudy, garish etc is just showing off their money, not style. A man's style can be self-acquired or it can also be accidental or suggested. For example years ago I had a very short hair "style" but once I grew hair for some months and then went to the barber and he was one with talent who knew that a certain dashing hairstyle should be mine and since then I have been carrying that style. I won't post examples of that style for security purposes.

People here dress far too lavishly lol, looking at the watches and clothes you all wear I'm a pauper in comparison.

I am not at all lavish, just dapper. I being a poor Communist don't have the money for an expensive watch nor do I want one. Until some years ago I would spend just 400 rupees on a ittar perfume that is a mix of jasmine and rose.

Other than that and hairstyle as above I only have occasionally spent on clothes and accessories whose nature I won't say for security but like I said I look dapper and get admiring and flirtatious looks, behavior and talks from male and female, as applicable, teen and 50s. :D

Last edited:
Today I went to one of the two clothing shops where I am regular. It is good one and I have been going there since 2014 and once I was called the "Batsman" of the store ( player in simple terms ) by one of the very nice sales people because of my dress sense and poise including once making a pretty female sales person there to be much engaged with me in an obvious manner. The next time I went there after a month she wasn't there. I hope I wasn't the reason via the sales desk finding her behavior "unprofessional" with me. She was kind and nice with me. Bubbly.

So today was another acquisition of a shirt. A nice one whose color and pattern I will not say for security purpose :D but the regular sales people there helping me told me that it looked quite nice with a cream-colored pant that I brought there after alteration at another store which is another famous one.

I will be going there in January for another shirt. I have in mind two and tried one of them.

10 ml itaar from shams al oudh, bangalore

5ml rose, 5ml jasmine

Address: #20,Golden plaza O. P. H. Road near jumma masjid, off, Commercial Street, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560051

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom