What's new

members, state your present occupation

name your general occupation

• Total voters

Cityboy

Reaction score
Country
India
Lets share our occupation and education dertails here instead of fighting and trolling..;););)

that will indeed help to know the member who is in same occupation field in which u are..

Purpose of this thread is to assist the professional career of the member.:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Starting from myself...

I did bachelor of pharmacy and MBA in Ahmedabad..Currently i m working in Food and drug administration of India carrying out analysis on drugs...

My aim is to clear civil services exam of Gujarat state.

I don't want to talk about my education for now

Working as a Forex Trader from my home PC as well as an Assistant Accountant somewhere in the world

Last edited:
I have a PhD in Solid State Physics. I am retired after a 35 year career in product research and development for computer printers, mainly ink jet. Now I consult for patent issues in my field of expertise. I am a US patent agent as well.

Electrical Engineer , worked with top nuke scientists in Pakistan , currently extracting oil from sand in Alberta

Chamical Engineering gradute here. Worked in process engineering in couple of petroleum refineries in India presently in Bahrain in a Associated gas processing industry.

Electrical Engineer , worked with top nuke scientists in Pakistan , currently extracting oil from sand in Alberta

Good to see someone in similar field. Has it become econonomically viable to extract oil from oil sand/ shales? Anyway nice to come across you.

just completed Engineering in computer science.
currently placed in both TechMahindra and Infosys.

I don't want to talk about my education for now

Working as a Forex Trader from my home PC as well as an Assistant Accountant somewhere in the world

One more Here. :taz:

Doing Chartered Accountancy CA of India.

The Second Toughest Exam of the Planet.:rolleyes:

Got bachelor of commerce from Toronto and moved to Pakistan for the first time in my life. Studying to get an MBA in Finance now. But my real passion is filmmaking and after I get my MBA I'm going to reform the Pakistani Film Industry :p

Last edited:
Masters in Taxi Science, currently and Toyota Camry Taxi driver, Hoping to become a Stretched Hummers limousine driver.

Taxi Driver is available to hire, door to door service, cheaper and on time service, PM me for more details.

Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application doing Business Analysis for Financial Software Products

I am a SAP Technical Consultant, working as Team leader in IBM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom