What's new

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2012

ME ME ME ME ME!!

Alright relax...Ive not been here for a year. :D

What about Joe Shearer. His posts are always very informative.

I also like Oscar and FaujHistorian's posts. Zabaniya is also a pretty level headed dude.

If you want an award for bone headedness then give it to the pseudo Pakistani Ajtr or FalseHistorian Ticker :lol:

:lol: Bardasht is driven by business compulsions and not a big heart mate.. ;) Disguising that as goodness of heart also reflects on the Zehaniyat ;)

By that logic then your forte BR naturally being small hearted are not business minded either.
But i guess when Zehaniyat is some what bankrupt...... you can't help polluting the pond you may drink from. :D

Why dont you just say you need an Indian to be awarded member of the year whatever criteria that may warrant-

9 indians in the list and only 2 Pakistani atleast be fair you visible biased indian-

I would also nominate

@500

@Aeronaut

@Hello_10

@Lankan Ranger

I'm not nominating anyone based on their nationalities purely on the basis if I agree with the POVs on a whole. If they happen to be mainly Indian, I guess you can infer somthing from that.

Last edited by a moderator:
ME ME ME ME ME!!

Alright relax...Ive not been here for a year. :D

What about Joe Shearer. His posts are always very informative.

I also like Oscar and FaujHistorian's posts. Zabaniya is also a pretty level headed dude.

If you want an award for bone headedness then give it to the pseudo Pakistani Ajtr or FalseHistorian Ticker :lol:

Dono 1 hi hai :lol:

Woh bhi Saanp hai dumbo. :D

Woh cousin bhai hai. :lol:

Oh sorry mujhey pata nahi tha......woh kya meh saanp nahi hu na :D

Armstrong, zakii, imran bhai, khanz, shashan, skull and bones, atjr, aeronaut, Chinese dragon, solomon2, Vcheng, rising sun, windjammer etc

One member of the year does not properly reflect the vast quality that wanders around on this forum.

There are many members that should be mentioned in their own rights for their unique attributes.

@Joe Shearer, one of the few intellectuals on this forum. Possess superior knowledge than most members.

@gambit, I find his posts very informative, he is very knowledgeable about certain subjects.

@Mercenary. Is able to put up with trolls and trash them badly by dissecting their posts clinically with logic, facts, arguments and timely placed analogies.

@Zarvan Best troll on this forum. Speaks for itself.

@TheJewverine and
@Audio Funny guys.

@somebozo can sometimes brilliantly deliver to get a point across, often accompanied by vivid images.

@FaujHistorian best speech writer on this forum

@Juice master of irony and sarcasm

And probably many more in their respected ranks...

PS: testing the mention tags.

One member of the year does not properly reflect the vast quality that wanders around on this forum.

There are many members that should be mentioned in their own rights for their unique attributes.

@Joe Shearer, one of the few intellectuals on this forum. Possess superior knowledge than most members.

@gambit, I find his posts very informative, he is very knowledgeable about certain subjects.

@Mercenary. Is able to put up with trolls and trash them badly by dissecting their posts clinically with logic, facts, arguments and timely placed analogies.

@Zarvan Best troll on this forum. Speaks for itself.

@TheJewverine and
@Audio Funny guys.

@somebozo can sometimes brilliantly deliver to get a point across, often accompanied by vivid images.

@FaujHistorian best speech writer on this forum

@Juice master of irony and sarcasm

And probably many more in their respected ranks...

PS: testing the mention tags.

Thank you for the kind and flattering words. :D

If I have to choose one member than it has to be OSCAR.

If I have to choose two members than they are OSCAR and Bang Galore.

Although it's flattering to see me nominated as well (in this unofficial voting;)) , my choice would clearly be Antibody!!!

His excellent work this year with numerous of info threads, unbiased and with a lot of time spend just for the research. Or that he takes even more time to spread these infos to other, forums as well, makes him one of the most valuable contributors of PDF!

There are a lot of even veteran members on forums that just talks, but without a real benefit for others. But there are also members that want to inform others and that imo is more important and should be appreciated!

I think zaid hamid would be best member lolz if he only registered but i agree with him most of the time hope i dont get grilled.

ZaidHamid09.jpg

I don't know about "best" - I guess that is subjective in terms of the particular threads that catch your interest amongst the huge diverse forum - and thereby the members that contribute to the same.

But yes, if you spend enough time here,and a lot of us do (!), you tend to refresh the "latest posts" ticker at the bottom and scan more for members you like reading and not only titles that catch your interest.

So these are just some of those I like reading:

Niaz
Mastan
Andromache
Asim
Developer
Armstrong
Mercenary
Xeric
Icarus
Taimi
Ban Galore