What's new

Meet The Pakistani Donald Trump | The Daily Show With Trevor Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western propaganda machine is hard at work, even in their desperation to portray Pakistan badly they have to resort to racist actions like portraying Imran Khan in a thobe.

The guy is absolutely RIGHT

Imran Khan will sure turn Pakistani economy around

And Karachi Stock Exchange will make every Pakistani investor a billionaire

Lol so many Pakistanis on this forum were kissing up to African Americans and America's Liberal media only to get crap thrown on them by these very people :rofl:

Hate to say it but I told you so. But little burger kids sitting in Pakistan wanted to be all trendy and western by imitating Western liberals and media, ab deikhlo iss ka nateeja! These same people are now attacking your beloved IK :cheesy:

Last edited:
Lol so many Pakistanis on this forum were kissing up to African Americans and America's Liberal media only to get crap thrown on them by these very people :rofl:

Hate to say it but I told you so. But little burger kids sitting in Pakistan wanted to be all trendy and western by imitating Western liberals and media, ab deikhlo iss ka nateeja! These same people are now attacking your beloved IK :cheesy:

Last edited:
ahahhahah
Bhund mn nhe ghuda beech mn kahay kuda
upload_2018-8-15_20-58-35.png

I Used To Have A Lot Of Respect For Trevor Noah,I Seem To Have Lost It:tsk::tsk::tsk:

I wouldn't go that far, but the research team let them down massively. I've tweeted them about it, I suggest others do too. Tweet both Trevor Noah and The Daily Show.
The American Liberal Elites and their media don't like Imran Khan, so tweeting won't get you anything because these media personalities follow a pre-set agenda.

USA MEDIA With you angry now, come on he is doing joke, its not a propaganda.
Never it would be a part of propaganda, because not a single segment is valid to criticize any personality.

I had a conversation with american female and told her about Nawaz Sherif verdict, she only reply why you let him free for long time.

In USA you can hardly found naive peoples. Kidding & USA peoples come on. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom