What's new

Medical student commits suicide after repeated eve-teasing

But with guns on both sides, ie. victim and perp, we are creating a very dangerous cycle of crime and revenge..
Nope. No revenge.

Only defense.

Anyway. You can wait till the law enforcement agencies become perfect. :D I will personally never support a barely functioning corrupt state machinery to have a monopoly on force. Not saying that the entire machinery here is corrupt, but well... you know. Unlike games, you only die once in real life. :P

You are free to NOT have arms. Legally. :D

Nope. No revenge.

Only defense.

Anyway. You can wait till the law enforcement agencies become perfect. :D I will personally never support a barely functioning corrupt state machinery to have a monopoly on force. Not saying that the entire machinery here is corrupt, but well... you know. Unlike games, you only die once in real life. :P

You are free to NOT have arms. Legally. :D

HAHA...I mean I aint holding my breath for our legal and law enforcement system to improve...but if anything that would be my first attempt at a solution than giving guns to our irresponsible population..

You might be right my friend, but doesn't mean I'm wrong...

HAHA...I mean I aint holding my breath for our legal and law enforcement system to improve...but if anything that would be my first attempt at a solution than giving guns to our irresponsible population..

You might be right my friend, but doesn't mean I'm wrong...
No right and wrong.

Just that I may be in a better position to save myself if shyte hits the ceiling. :D

what exactly you want to discuss about this sad incident?

The pathetic attitude of police and other state institutions. Why you don't see anything worth discussing about this incident ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom